Closed Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Yesterday evening's cardio = walking up and down stairs for 30 minutes.

Today's cardio = 20 mins intervals on elliptical followed by basketball (just shooting around for 30-40 mins).

Needless to say after yesterday's deadlift workout and the above cardio I feel like I got hit by a truck... well at least a small car

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how small of a car? i think you would win in a collision versus one of these guys

muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    3-21-11 Program Update

Training Schedule
    Mon: Chest/Delts/Tris AM ~ LI Cardio PM
    Tues: Back Thickness + Hamstrings AM ~ LI Cardio PM
    Wed: HIIT Cardio
    Thurs: Chest/Delts/Tris
    Fri: Quads + Calves AM ~ LI Cardio PM (Depending on how my legs feel)
    Sat: Lats + Biceps AM ~ LI Cardio PM
    Sun: HIIT Cardio

Diet
    Weight Training Days
    Meal #1
    1 Cup Oatmeal
    10g Organic Raw Honey
    1 Cup Organic Skim Milk
    1.66 Scoops Scivation Whey
    20g Peanut Butter

Meal #2 (Post-Workout)
    3 oz. Whole Wheat Pasta
    Organic Tomato Sauce (pretty much just tomatoes, garlic, sea salt, and other spices)
    2 tsp Olive Oil
    2 Scoops Scivation Whey

Meal #3 & #4
    6 oz. Chicken/Turkey Breast
    30g Nuts
    Vegetables as desired

Meal #5
    3 Whole Eggs (Organic Free Range)
    1 Cup Kale

Cardio Days
    Meal #1
    1 Cup Oatmeal
    10g Organic Raw Honey
    1 Cup Organic Skim Milk
    1.66 Scoops Scivation Whey
    20g Peanut Butter

Meal #2 (Post-Cardio)
    2 Scoops Scivation Whey
    1 Apple
    30g Peanut Butter

Meal #3 & #4
    30g Nuts
    Vegetables as desired

Meal #5
    3 Whole Eggs (Organic Free Range)
    3 oz. Chicken/Turkey Breast
    1 Cup Kale

Supplements
    Novem
    Xtend
    Essential EFA
    Max CLA
    Elastamine
    Scivation Whey
    Primaforce DAA + PGN EstraCort (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
    Primaforce Yohimbine HCL (pre-cardio only right now)

Current Weight (3-19-11) = 207.8 lbs

3-21-11: Chest/Delts/Tris

Warm-Up Cardio + Dynamic Stretches

Reverse Band (Elite Strong Band) Bench Press
    Worked up to a max of 435 X 3 then did 315 X 12

Reverse Band (Elite Strong Band) Close Grip Bench
    315 X 6, 6, 6

Incline DB Press
    110's X 7, 5

DB Side Lateral
    40's X 8, 6

Decline Skull Crusher
    115 X 6, 6
    I am really digging this setup for chest/shoulders/tris. My strength is going up, my joints are feeling good, and besides the occasional feeling beat up I am feeling great. The cravings are starting to kick it (mmm pizza) but having a competition coming up makes it very easy to stick to my diet 100%. I have 30 minutes of cardio on tap for this evening. Time to get shredded!
    how would you make this routine in 5 days? also are you doing one power one light rep day?

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    how small of a car? i think you would win in a collision versus one of these guys

I think I could take the smart car!

Originally Posted by muscleandgains View Post
    how would you make this routine in 5 days? also are you doing one power one light rep day?
    I am not doing a power and a light day. All my workouts have both power (i.e. low rep) and light (i.e. higher rep) aspects.

3-24-11: Chest/Delts/Tris

3 sets of Power Clean & Press

Reverse Band Bench Press (Strong Band)
    Worked up to 405 X 5

Reverse Band Close Grip Bench (Strong Band)
    315 X 6, 6, 6

Incline HS Press super-setted with Decline HS Press
    270 X 6/6
    180 X 10/10
    90 X 15/15

1-Arm Cable Side Lateral
    3 sets

Machine Side Lateral
    3 sets

Machine Overhead Tricep Extension
    3 sets

I had a massive pump going on in my chest/delts/tris. My chest/tris were pretty fried by the time I got to the hammer strength presses. The "strength" type training comprises the majority of time of my workouts and then I add in the higher rep "hypertrophy" type sets afterwards. Note that I feel I get great muscle gains from training is lower reps, so I don't really like the distinction of "strength" work and "hypertrophy" work as I feel they both work towards strength and hypertrophy. No cardio this evening so my workouts are done for the day. My diet has been rather easy to stick to. While I do have cravings here and there (which is normal) for the most part I have felt pretty good. I did feel a bit carb depleted yesterday though. I will keep an eye on this and make sure my performance/recovery doesn't suffer.

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome workout Beast!

I'm really starting to like the idea of reverse band. I see a few groups of powerlifters in my gym utilize this technique quite a bit.

that's good that you're cravings are being kept at bay,I hate that feeling of craving something you can't have
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    Awesome workout Beast!

I'm really starting to like the idea of reverse band. I see a few groups of powerlifters in my gym utilize this technique quite a bit.

that's good that you're cravings are being kept at bay,I hate that feeling of craving something you can't have

I have been reading up a lot of powerlifting techniques lately, hence why I started doing the reverse band press.

I don't mind cravings, though am not fond of the depleted feeling and by that I mean where your body is like "hey give me some food!" LOL.

I figured I would start posting studies I run across that are interesting and applicable to everyone reading this journal.

Jager, R., M. Purpura, et al. (2011). "Analysis of the efficacy, safety, and regulatory status of novel forms of creatine." Amino Acids.

Creatine has become one of the most popular dietary supplements in the sports nutrition market. The form of creatine that has been most extensively studied and commonly used in dietary supplements is creatine monohydrate (CM). Studies have consistently indicated that CM supplementation increases muscle creatine and phosphocreatine concentrations by approximately 15-40%, enhances anaerobic exercise capacity, and increases training volume leading to greater gains in strength, power, and muscle mass. A number of potential therapeutic benefits have also been suggested in various clinical populations. Studies have indicated that CM is not degraded during normal digestion and that nearly 99% of orally ingested CM is either taken up by muscle or excreted in urine. Further, no medically significant side effects have been reported in literature. Nevertheless, supplement manufacturers have continually introduced newer forms of creatine into the marketplace. These newer forms have been purported to have better physical and chemical properties, bioavailability, efficacy, and/or safety profiles than CM. However, there is little to no evidence that any of the newer forms of creatine are more effective and/or safer than CM whether ingested alone and/or in combination with other nutrients. In addition, whereas the safety, efficacy, and regulatory status of CM is clearly defined in almost all global markets; the safety, efficacy, and regulatory status of other forms of creatine present in today's marketplace as a dietary or food supplement is less clear.

Take home = Creatine Monohydrate is still king!

whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been reading up a lot of powerlifting techniques lately, hence why I started doing the reverse band press.
    Cant go wrong with pling techniques

I love the article! Mono FTW!
    **Scivation Athlete**
    www.scivation.com
    www.teamscivation.com

check my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122734331
    Its better to be the hammer than the anvil.
    Grape xtend was my first love but...
    I'm an apple/blue raz xtend fiend.

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatnow5 View Post

Plus a 1000g jug of Creaform is all of $20!!
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

Originally Posted by whatnow5 View Post

Originally Posted by NC_Tarheel View Post

Plus a 1000g jug of Creaform is all of $20!!
    Affordable and proven-effective, can't beat that!

3-25-11: Legs

Warm-Up Cardio + Dynamic Stretching

Squats
    Worked up to 405 X 3.
    That is my best squat performance in a long time (probably since 2006). This is a good sign of things to come!!!

Hack Squat
    360 X 6
    270 X 10
    180 X 15

Leg Press
    990 X 6
    810 X 10
    630 X 15

Abductor/Adductor
    Couple of sets

HS Calf Machine
    540 X 10, 10, 10

GREAT workout today! I hit 405 X 3 on squats, which is something I have not done in a long time. Everything felt good on the squats. My form was solid and one smooth motion (no half good morning half squat). Hip flexors were a little tight so still need to stretch those bad boys out.

Hack squats went well. I am liking the low rep to high rep progression on hacks and leg press right now and will stick with that for a while.

Feelin' good!

RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice! Congrats on the squats!
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

"Before there is pleasure, there must be pain!" -GSP

http://www.resultsbyrandy.com/

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Squats
    Worked up to 405 X 3.
    That is my best squat performance in a long time (probably since 2006). This is a good sign of things to come!!!

Hack Squat
    360 X 6
    270 X 10
    180 X 15

Leg Press
    990 X 6
    810 X 10
    630 X 15

Abductor/Adductor
    Couple of sets

HS Calf Machine
    540 X 10, 10, 10

GREAT workout today! I hit 405 X 3 on squats, which is something I have not done in a long time. Everything felt good on the squats. My form was solid and one smooth motion (no half good morning half squat). Hip flexors were a little tight so still need to stretch those bad boys out.

Hack squats went well. I am liking the low rep to high rep progression on hacks and leg press right now and will stick with that for a while.

Feelin' good!
    awesome on the squats Derek, I bet you were super happy with that! coming back from inuries takes time and you did everything right and now get to rake in the bennefits
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Originally Posted by RUBICON19 View Post
    Nice! Congrats on the squats!
    Thanks Randy!

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    awesome on the squats Derek, I bet you were super happy with that! coming back from inuries takes time and you did everything right and now get to rake in the bennefits
    Thanks Jaxon! It was a slow and long process but things finally feel back to normal and at no point did I feel like my lower back wasn't up to the challenge. Very motivating

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)

Squats
    Worked up to 405 X 3.

Hack Squat
    360 X 6
    270 X 10
    180 X 15

Leg Press
    990 X 6
    810 X 10
    630 X 15

Abductor/Adductor
    Couple of sets

HS Calf Machine
    540 X 10, 10, 10

Feelin' good!
    Congrats on the squats Derek! 990 on leg press though, really? You couldn't have just added 10lbs and made it an even 1k? LOL. That's some crazy-a$$ weight either way!
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Congrats on the squats Derek! 990 on leg press though, really? You couldn't have just added 10lbs and made it an even 1k? LOL. That's some crazy-a$$ weight either way!
    Thanks Robert! For some reason I only go up by 25 or 45 lb plates on leg press LOL.

RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Robert! For some reason I only go up by 25 or 45 lb plates on leg press LOL.
    Ha! I do the same thing. Just plates.

willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No half good morning, half squat. Lol I think that's called the bad morning squat. Are you going to incorporate bands for squats and deads too in the near future seeing that you're doing this for bench?
    *Scivation Athlete*
    www.TeamScivation.com
    www.Scivation.com

I figured I would start posting studies I run across that are interesting and applicable to everyone reading this journal.

Jager, R., M. Purpura, et al. (2011). "Analysis of the efficacy, safety, and regulatory status of novel forms of creatine." Amino Acids.

Creatine has become one of the most popular dietary supplements in the sports nutrition market. The form of creatine that has been most extensively studied and commonly used in dietary supplements is creatine monohydrate (CM). Studies have consistently indicated that CM supplementation increases muscle creatine and phosphocreatine concentrations by approximately 15-40%, enhances anaerobic exercise capacity, and increases training volume leading to greater gains in strength, power, and muscle mass. A number of potential therapeutic benefits have also been suggested in various clinical populations. Studies have indicated that CM is not degraded during normal digestion and that nearly 99% of orally ingested CM is either taken up by muscle or excreted in urine. Further, no medically significant side effects have been reported in literature. Nevertheless, supplement manufacturers have continually introduced newer forms of creatine into the marketplace. These newer forms have been purported to have better physical and chemical properties, bioavailability, efficacy, and/or safety profiles than CM. However, there is little to no evidence that any of the newer forms of creatine are more effective and/or safer than CM whether ingested alone and/or in combination with other nutrients. In addition, whereas the safety, efficacy, and regulatory status of CM is clearly defined in almost all global markets; the safety, efficacy, and regulatory status of other forms of creatine present in today's marketplace as a dietary or food supplement is less clear.

Take home = Creatine Monohydrate is still king!
    Great. Thanks.. Passing along
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

Originally Posted by willsong View Post
    No half good morning, half squat. Lol I think that's called the bad morning squat. Are you going to incorporate bands for squats and deads too in the near future seeing that you're doing this for bench?
    LOL @ bad morning squat! That is perfect.

I will probably incorporate some bands on squats and deads after this contest prep.

Originally Posted by RUBICON19 View Post
    Great. Thanks.. Passing along
    I plan on posting more good articles as I run across them. I always read them but never do anything with them so this will give me an avenue to pass along the knowledge.

LOL @ bad morning squat! That is perfect.

I will probably incorporate some bands on squats and deads after this contest prep.

I plan on posting more good articles as I run across them. I always read them but never do anything with them so this will give me an avenue to pass along the knowledge.
    Perfect. I post them up on my message board as well, so keep em coming
    - Charles Poliquin

3-27-11: Back + Biceps

HS Pullover
    Nautilus Pulldown
    HS Pulldown
    1-Arm T-Bar Row
    Spider Curl
    Incline BB Curl
    DB Hammer Preacher Curl
    Machine Preacher Curl

Today marks 16 weeks out. I weighed in at 207.5 lbs this morning. Weight is the same but my waist is down another 1/2" and I am definitely leaner.

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    unreal. pretty clear from your structure and posing that when you compete and are in the 180s/170s whatever it may be, you're still going to look like you are carrying 220lbs of lean body mass.

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    unreal. pretty clear from your structure and posing that when you compete and are in the 180s/170s whatever it may be, you're still going to look like you are carrying 220lbs of lean body mass.
    Thanks! Though I hope to be closer to 190 than 170

Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, looking great Derek. Can't wait to see the final product!

All poses look good, but the front double bi is my favourite - makes you look like a monster
    Team 3DMJ:
    www.3DMuscleJourney.com

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132849153

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking fantastic! Leaner and also looking denser!

only thing I would change is to see a smile
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Originally Posted by Carlito99 View Post
    Wow, looking great Derek. Can't wait to see the final product!

All poses look good, but the front double bi is my favourite - makes you look like a monster
    Thanks Carlito!

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Looking fantastic! Leaner and also looking denser!

only thing I would change is to see a smile
    HAHA! The leaner I get the more I will smile

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Carlito!

HAHA! The leaner I get the more I will smile
    HAHA! You and me both
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Impressive 16 week out pics Derek...quite massive...Da Beast is an understatement.
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    Play Time is Over...This is "SHOWTIME"
    Destiny Soon Awaits!..."LIGHT'S OUT"!
    Team Norton/Team Scivation
    Mercerless Muscles Training
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast