samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Most easily digested protein sources that aren't milk...

A friend of mine is lactose intolerant and she's asked me for advice on some protein sources that are easy to digest (She has a host of digestion issues as well and just got out of the hospital so she's needing some basic protein).

Aside from blending everything with whey isolate, I recommended eggs as a relatively easy-to-digest form of protein. After that I found I was starting to run out of ideas.

Can anyone suggest anything?

samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Soy protein and legumes.
    Yeah, she's not a big girl so I suppose she could probably get most of her daily intake from a mix of legumes, soy, eggs and maybe a powder (isolate).

SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whole food like chicken ,steak , etc
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Weight b4 Bodybuilding - 455lbs (oct 2009)

Sponsored Watermelon WF v2 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135478661

rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by samcanadian View Post
    A friend of mine is lactose intolerant and she's asked me for advice on some protein sources that are easy to digest (She has a host of digestion issues as well and just got out of the hospital so she's needing some basic protein).

Aside from blending everything with whey isolate, I recommended eggs as a relatively easy-to-digest form of protein. After that I found I was starting to run out of ideas.

Sort of a tough question. People often ask what is easy on the stomach and I never know how to answer...what does it mean to be easy to digest?
    Richard Anderson, M.D.

I eat and thoroughly enjoy egg whites; for some reason you now think you are smarter than me. This makes me smile.

Pubmed: helpin' the anti-Bros post links to abstracts of studies they never read...anything less is Broscience!

-To the PubMed ninjas; you are what is wrong with the internet.

MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd say its probly best to stick w/ whole foods like eggs, chicken, fish, etc... Could also try soy protein or maybe rice. Also alot of people with dairy issues can still have yogurt/greek yogurt b/c of the live cultures in it. Sometimes it actually helps with digestion. So that may be worth a shot too. Just start slowly, maybe a yogurt every 2 days until you know if it aggrivates her stomach or not.

champion7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I know this is a very late reply, but...

First, talk to your doctor.

Second, steak, chicken, etc, are not as digestible as whey, soy, and egg protein. If she is lactose intolerant, the easiest one to digest is egg protein. Eat egg whites! Get egg protein powder. Soy beans, and soy protein powder are also good but have a little saturated fat and some cholesterol. Egg white and soy is the way to go!

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Cheese. It's surprising how many lactose intolerant people can eat cheese.

Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000) Anomorn is just really nice. (+1000)

You can buy lactase enzyme in most grocery stores. People with lactose intolerance have an inability or difficulty naturally producing the enzyme that breaks lactose down into galactose and glucose. Tell her to try taking some Lactaid or generic lactase enzyme before she ingests dairy. Most westerners who have the disorder aren't severely lactose intolerant so she could probably even do fine with half a pill. Hope this helps.

unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    plant protein such as spinach or broccoli (raw)