bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

anyone NOT plan out their training plan?

I just discovered these two websites:
    bodyrock.tv
    and
    http://www.myomytv.com/

the second one has a lot of really great kettlebell workouts, the first is very cardio based it seems. Do you guys have a set plan like "MWF is such and such" or follow something like those?

I am thinking about doing the kettle bell workouts from myomytv on MWF and after the chosen workout if i feel like i missed something i'll add it in.

just curious on thoughts!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope, I don't plan for certain days of the week to go with certain muscle groups. I have a split I try to complete in about 5 or 6 days. If I do leg day on Monday I'll plan to do chest on Tuesday but if something comes up with work or life in general it's no big deal to push it back a day. When I first started lifting I used to assign certain days to lifting but it really didn't work, you never know when some weird situation will come up or when you're going to just need that extra day to go home and chill out rather than forcing yourself through a rushed, tired workout. I always throw my gym bag in the car just in case.

I'm sure I'd have different thoughts on this if I was someone with any kind of actual schedule with work. Some days I can just turn around and go home by 8am, other days we'll have an emergency and I won't get home until 9 at night.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kels057 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Right now I don't follow a set plan/routine... I am a graduate student so my schedule changes a lot with projects, labs, and group meetings. For the time being, I'm just trying to maintain. If I were training for a specific type of competition I would definitely stick with a plan though.
    B.S. in Exercise Physiology ..... ACSM - CPT ..... M.S. in Exercise Science in progress!

check out my blog! http://www.KelsFit.com

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bluebandana457 View Post
    I am thinking about doing the kettle bell workouts from myomytv on MWF and after the chosen workout if i feel like i missed something i'll add it in.
    In ADDITION to lifting you mean?? Do we follow lifting plans?

These workouts would be something I might consider isecondary to lifting since they are carido type things, but the weight training would come first. Yes, I follow a program, but not necessarily M, W, F because it is a 5 day split with two days of lifting, rest. Then three days lifting, then rest. And I will modify it based on my schedule too.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.