Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Last Set - Best Set MouseWeight's Avatar
    MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by castille View Post
    My wife picks on me about my ginger skin.
    Lol. My lil bro got the super ginger gene. He's got BRIGHT red hair and pale skin. Lightbulbs give him sun burn.

JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Nice job on the legs!

Hey I am 1/4 Polish too!
    and I am white as can be ...lol
    ..but it's my choice to be so.

Good luck with everything...and have fun!
    I'm 1/2 Polish and half Italian....why couldn't I have gotten the dark Italian skin??? Instead I got the stubborn attitude!!!

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Josie, I'm very fair, too. I get a golden color, but never dark. Oh well.
    Ya, that's what they have self tanning lotion for. LOL!

My wife picks on me about my ginger skin.
    Ohhhh, you so ginger

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    I 2nd this!

Looking outstanding!
    Awww, thanks!

Originally Posted by MouseWeight View Post
    Lol. My lil bro got the super ginger gene. He's got BRIGHT red hair and pale skin. Lightbulbs give him sun burn.
    LOL! I know someone like that! I guess I shouldn't complain, that is an example of how it can be worse.
    ~4th place in Masters bikini at IFBB North Americans Championships~

~Applied Nutriceuticals's featured Athlete~

JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000)
    SHOULDERS

Anterior dumbbell raise
    1x15x15
    1x15x20
    1x15x25
    1x12x25

Single arm dumbbell raises
    3x12x8

Military press
    3x12x18

Lateral dumbbell raises
    3x12x8

Nautilus lateral raises
    3x12x55

Posterior dumbbell raises
    3x12x8

30 minutes of jogging

Yes, I dared to add military presses. I did kept the weight light. I didn't feel that funny crunching feeling so I think I'm okay. We will see how it feels tomorrow.

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome looking session Josie, cap those shoulders off girlie

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great job on hitting up the shoulders!
    I hate it when the you hear the rice krispie sounds coming from your body ...

Anything fun on your weekend agenda?

Originally Posted by Mr.Xrcise View Post
    Awesome looking session Josie, cap those shoulders off girlie
    Oh...that would be so cool to have shoulder caps!!

Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    Great job on hitting up the shoulders!
    I hate it when the you hear the rice krispie sounds coming from your body ...

Anything fun on your weekend agenda?
    I have to work this weekend. But I was hoping the family could go to a drive in movie tonight. The kids would really get a kick out of it.

I saw a fawn nursing from it's mother in our backyard this morning. I tried to get a pic. But as soon as I opened the door they ran. The mother has been leaving her baby behind our shed every night. I didn't know they abandoned their babies like that. I'm going to keep an eye out for them. I got to get a shot of that!

My poor Evan. He was playing football on the playground and a friend tackled him as he was running for the touchdown. He fell on his face on asphalt!! They weren't suppose to be tackling, but you know boys. Well, he looked pretty rough when I went to pick him up from school. It's been 6 days and his scab is already falling off. It's amazing how those little bodies have super healing powers.

Well, I'm going to be off to the gym in a bit.

Smile June 3, 2011

What wonderful workout I had today. Focus, energy and strength were all there.

BACK
    cable rows
    1x12x50
    1x12x60
    1x12x80
    2x12x90
    drop set 1x10x70

1 arm bent over rows
    3x10x20

Bent over barbell rows
    2x10x55
    2x10x40

BICEPS

Curls
    1x15x10
    3x15x15

Preacher curls
    2x10x10
    1x8x12
    drop set 1x8x8 fast tempo

Concentration curls
    3x10x12

15 minutes of plyometrics

I came to the conclusion today that I really need to start focusing on working my biceps harder. For some reason my triceps take over at times. I really have to concentrate on the contraction to get a pump. Also, I'm realizing that I can handle more weight than before. I could have went higher today just started out with too low of a weight. But this is great news for me...to be dieting and still have great energy. Enough energy to increase my weight at times.

I couldn't ask for things to be any better right now. I'm hitting my goals and exceeding them. My husband and I thing I've gained some mass from last year. I really only expect to look the same as last year considering all the time I've had away from the gym and my other health issues. I really think the supplements have been helping me. Especially, Glutacene, Ketocuts, LITUP, NeoVar and HGHup. Like I said earlier- recovering well, great energy during workouts, leaning out well and sleeping better. Not sure how I am lucky enough to get everything you could dream of as far as training goes. I want to say thank you sooooo much to Double T Sports and Applied Nutriceuticals. This wouldn't have been possible with out their generosity and this wonderful opportunity. Sure the competition isn't over yet. But I've won, I really have done it. I got my groove back, my body, my life, my happiness....everything.....I got it all back.......and it's here to stay
    Last edited by JosieA; 06-03-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    On the shoulders, why are you not starting with the presses?
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd imagine to warm up with something different maybe. I like dumbell press personally to start, but everyone is different
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JosieA View Post
    I'm 1/2 Polish and half Italian....why couldn't I have gotten the dark Italian skin??? Instead I got the stubborn attitude!!!
    Seriously??!!
    I am 1/2 Italian too!
    1/4 Polish, and 1/2 Austria

What beautiful babies we'd make
    wait, wut!
    lol

I'd love to have the dark Italian skin too...but as you say and I agree that is what self tanners are for.

You're doing very well (and husband) at working with your lagging areas.
    Know your body and how they respond to different exercises and such.
    As Black_Lable said: Everyone is different.

Good day to you!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SO happy to hear you are at a happy place with your progress!!!
    Nothing is more motivating than results!!!

Did the kids make it to the drive in movie?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya, that's what they have self tanning lotion for. LOL!
    Thats me..... Im pale most of the time and get a decent tan with a ton of work ha
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brittsappnuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I couldn't ask for things to be any better right now. I'm hitting my goals and exceeding them. My husband and I thing I've gained some mass from last year. I really only expect to look the same as last year considering all the time I've had away from the gym and my other health issues. I really think the supplements have been helping me. Especially, Glutacene, Ketocuts, LITUP, NeoVar and HGHup. Like I said earlier- recovering well, great energy during workouts, leaning out well and sleeping better. Not sure how I am lucky enough to get everything you could dream of as far as training goes. I want to say thank you sooooo much to Double T Sports and Applied Nutriceuticals. This wouldn't have been possible with out their generosity and this wonderful opportunity. Sure the competition isn't over yet. But I've won, I really have done it. I got my groove back, my body, my life, my happiness....everything.....I got it all back.......and it's here to stay
    You're most certainly welcome Josie! You've honestly been an inspiration to me. This whole forum is an inspiration to people. I was big into sports and competition cheer/dance/gym when I was in middle/high school and in great shape! Then stepped into the real world and had some fun and forgot about keeping myself in shape. I've never been a big girl but I wasn't tiny (about a steady 150). I hate diets- I'd rather just eat what I want with smaller portions. (I looove pasta way too much and my roommate is an amazing cook!) But I love to workout. Howevverr, being 22- finding the motivation is hard when I have to choose gym or a cookout on the lake! I've learned it's just about a balance. I'm getting more disciplined because like you put it, I want my groove back too! Great job girlie!! and Thank You!!
    Brittany Cotter
    Marketing Assistant/Customer Service
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appnut.com
    brittany@appliednutriceuticals.com

"A day without an adrenaline rush is a waste of 24 hours."

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You ROCK Josie and its only going to get better!!!!

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My poor Evan. He was playing football on the playground and a friend tackled him as he was running for the touchdown. He fell on his face on asphalt!! They weren't suppose to be tackling, but you know boys. Well, he looked pretty rough when I went to pick him up from school. It's been 6 days and his scab is already falling off. It's amazing how those little bodies have super healing powers.

Well, I'm going to be off to the gym in a bit.
    Is this the sort of things I have to look forward to with my Evan as well...

I came to the conclusion today that I really need to start focusing on working my biceps harder. For some reason my triceps take over at times. I really have to concentrate on the contraction to get a pump. Also, I'm realizing that I can handle more weight than before. I could have went higher today just started out with too low of a weight. But this is great news for me...to be dieting and still have great energy. Enough energy to increase my weight at times.

Sounds like you're in a really good place right now - awesome.

And good on you for recognizing your strengths and weaknesses and aiming to conquer them. Kill those biceps!

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Josie, what a beautiful post! I love to hear when people are seeing success and feeling good about their progress.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Well, my shoulder has finally gotten better and I wanted to see if they could handle shoulder presses. I've realized there are certain exercises that aggravate my shoulder like shoulder presses. So I didn't want to start with those. I wanted to see how they would feel first, plus really get some blood flowing through them before I tried the dumbbell presses.
    And I'm happy to say the shoulder is good! YES!
    Good question,

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    I'd imagine to warm up with something different maybe. I like dumbell press personally to start, but everyone is different
    I do prefer dumbbell presses to start.

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Seriously??!!
    I am 1/2 Italian too!
    1/4 Polish, and 1/2 Austria

What beautiful babies we'd make
    wait, wut!
    lol

I'd love to have the dark Italian skin too...but as you say and I agree that is what self tanners are for.

You're doing very well (and husband) at working with your lagging areas.
    Know your body and how they respond to different exercises and such.
    As Black_Lable said: Everyone is different.

Good day to you!
    He he, you're funny!
    Thanks for the compliment.

SO happy to hear you are at a happy place with your progress!!!
    Nothing is more motivating than results!!!

Did the kids make it to the drive in movie?
    No. They didn't have a PG show that night. We had a picnic in the park and hung out at the playground. It was all good. We will try the drive in another night.

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Thats me..... Im pale most of the time and get a decent tan with a ton of work ha
    Ya, by the end of the summer I look like what everone else looks like after one day in the sun! LOL!

Originally Posted by brittsappnuts View Post
    You're most certainly welcome Josie! You've honestly been an inspiration to me. This whole forum is an inspiration to people. I was big into sports and competition cheer/dance/gym when I was in middle/high school and in great shape! Then stepped into the real world and had some fun and forgot about keeping myself in shape. I've never been a big girl but I wasn't tiny (about a steady 150). I hate diets- I'd rather just eat what I want with smaller portions. (I looove pasta way too much and my roommate is an amazing cook!) But I love to workout. Howevverr, being 22- finding the motivation is hard when I have to choose gym or a cookout on the lake! I've learned it's just about a balance. I'm getting more disciplined because like you put it, I want my groove back too! Great job girlie!! and Thank You!!
    This forum is great, like you said. Lots of inspiration and support. I'm so glad to have stumbles upon it. Thanks for says I've inspired you. That means a lot.
    Ya, so much harder to stay in shape when you become an "adult". Metabolism is just not the same as when we were kids.
    Oh, gee I hear you on the pasta. I could eat pasta, pizza and ice cream every day and not get tired of it. Wouldn't have a bikini body though
    Cookout on the lake sounds fun. Hard to pass that up. I hope it was fun.

You ROCK Josie and its only going to get better!!!!
    You're the greatest!!!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Is this the sort of things I have to look forward to with my Evan as well...

Sounds like you're in a really good place right now - awesome.

And good on you for recognizing your strengths and weaknesses and aiming to conquer them. Kill those biceps!
    Well......he is a boy. Like I said, they heal fast and it just makes them stronger. I'm sure you are going to have a strong little man being you are a strong dad

Josie, what a beautiful post! I love to hear when people are seeing success and feeling good about their progress.
    I couldn't contain myself...just had to share it. I've just been overflowing with positive energy. Really, never imagined I could make gains in such a short amount of time.

Did you get the opportunity to train today, Josie?

Did you get the opportunity to train today, Josie?
    Sure did! Had to get the kids to bed before I could post this.

6/4/2011
    Chest
    Bench
    1x15x30
    1x15x45
    2x12x65
    1x10x65

Flat dumbbell press
    1x12x20
    3x12x25

Incline flies
    3x12x18

Peck deck
    1x12x55
    2x12x60

TRICEPS
    reverse bench dip
    3x12x10

Over hand cable triceps press down
    3x8x60

Under hand cable triceps press down
    3x12x50

15 minutes of run/jog

6/6/11

GLUTES
    Dumbbell deadlifts
    1x18x15
    3x15x25

Sumo squats
    3x18x15

Cable leg extensions
    3x15x10

Kickbacks
    3x15

Fire hydrants
    3x15

CALVES
    Leg press
    3x15x50

Smith machine- raises on a step
    3x15x95

Took Ethan to the pool today. Got some sun

There is always a new term that I run across in someone's log! What is a Fire Hydrant Josie???

There is always a new term that I run across in someone's log! What is a Fire Hydrant Josie???
    I was just waiting for someone to ask about those. Okay......here's the simple explanation. Imagine you are a doggie and you see a fire hydrant. What do you do? LOL!
    Oh, ya I really felt like a retard doing those at the gym!

6/8/2011

QUADS

Leg extensions
    1x18x50
    1x18x60
    1x18x70

Single leg presses
    1x15x20
    2x15x30

Nautilus leg press
    3x15x210

Split leg squats
    3x12x10

Smith Machine squats
    3x10 (feet wide) + 5 (feet close)x30

June 9, 2011

BACK
    cable rows
    1x15x60
    3x12x70
    3x4x90
    drop down 10x70
    1x10x90

1 arm bent over rows
    3x10x20

Bent over barbell rows overhand wide grip
    3x12x50
    narrow under grip
    2x10x45

BICEPS

Dumbell curls
    1x15x15
    1x8x18
    1x6x18
    dropset 15x10

21's
    2x21x35

Concentration curls
    2x8x15

cardio later

I increased weight for my bicepts and did something a little different with the cable rows. I'd like to use higher weight for my back but i can easily switch over to using my arms if i do to many reps with a higher weight. The 3rd set that I did is not quiet what I would call "to failure". I did as many reps as I could but as soon as I felt my arms taking over I switched to the lower weight and then again did as many as I could. I think it works well. Nice workout again. Going to hit cardio hard later.

castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have a Great cardio workout!!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I was just waiting for someone to ask about those. Okay......here's the simple explanation. Imagine you are a doggie and you see a fire hydrant. What do you do? LOL!
    You SNIFF...okay, mark the territory! Now were these done with weights?

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That would be a site. Care to make a vid? lol

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Hi Josie you seem like a really nice person, I've seen your posts here and thier and after checking in here I wanted to say Hi and nice work. You have accomplished a lot, congrats
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Have a Great cardio workout!!
    Thank you. I love doing cardio.

You SNIFF...okay, mark the territory! Now were these done with weights?
    LOL! I did not do them with weights. One tip make sure you sit back a little bit. Hips over knees. I noticed that when I do this I get a much better workout and it engages both of my glutes.

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    That would be a site. Care to make a vid? lol
    LOL! No way......I usually go way in the corner by a wall and hide behind a bike and strategically place a large exercise ball on the other side!

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Hi Josie you seem like a really nice person, I've seen your posts here and thier and after checking in here I wanted to say Hi and nice work. You have accomplished a lot, congrats
    Awww......thanks. I appreciate you for taking the time to stop in and post. Have a great day.

Weekend workouts

June 10, 2011

CHEST
    Bench-knee up
    1x15x30
    1x15x45
    1x12x65
    1x7x75
    1x8x65

Flat dumbell press-knees up
    1x12x25
    2x10x30

Incline flies-knees up
    1x15x18
    3x10x20

Pec-dec
    1x12x60
    2x9x60

Triceps
    reverse bench dip
    3x12x10

Rope press down
    1x15x50
    2x15x60

Over hand cable press downs
    3x12x60

15 minutes on the StairMaster

6/11/11

QUADS
    Leg extensions
    1x18x50
    1x18x60
    1x18x70

Leg press
    1x15x140
    4x12x200

Barbell lunges
    1x10 alternating each leg x18
    1x10 alternating each leg x24
    1x10 alternating each leg x30

Smith machine squats feet wide
    1x15xbar
    1x12x30
    1x12x40

GLUTES
    Hip thrusts
    3x12

Fire hydrants
    3x15 each leg

Hyperextensions
    3x12

Wow! I really hit my glutes today. I've been reading some articles on how it is difficult to engage the glutes and it really helped me get a good mind body connection. When I was doing the hip thrusts on the ball I was able to focus and get a deep contraction in my glutes. I always feel the contraction but not like today. It really made for a much better workout. I know I'm not going to be able to sit tomorrow. LOL! I've only been trying to specifically work my glutes with these isolation exercises for about 6 months. But even in this short peroid of time it's made a difference.

Here's link to the articles and video:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/buil...fect-butt.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCm-70-9_XE&NR=1
    Last edited by JosieA; 06-12-2011 at 03:09 PM.

In for YOUR instructional videos on hip thrusts AND fire hydrants! You'd get a ton of hits on You Tube