Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what a massive disappointment this game turned out to be. i'm not yet done with the game (act 3, possibly 3-4 hours left), but baaaah. linear/simple, repetitive and a story i couldn't care less about.

hawke comes off as a uninteresting moron, you visit the same cave/mansion/tunnell 40 ****ing times, the quests/missions are pointless and i feel no connection to them, enemy waves is retarded etc etc.

compared to DA:O, this is crap. compared to most other games, it is no more than decent.

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bought to enter the keep for end of act 2. Shts about to get real!!!!
    u mad

FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    Bought to enter the keep for end of act 2. Shts about to get real!!!!
    have fun with Arishok, ******* took me an hour alone I swear

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Playing now on Hard.

Mage.

That rock-boss at the end of the Deep Roads has been the only boss that I've had to drop the difficulty from Hard to Normal to be able to beat...actually felt like a raid boss from EQ or WoW though...was pretty awesome.

Positioning to avoid AE's, Rolls, Mob spawns, etc. etc.

Pretty dope fight.

I'm in Act 2 now and getting nervous that its just going to be like "BAM GAME OVER".

Not understanding the hate...having a good time playing this game so far.

-edit-

Is there any way to respec? I read you had to go to the Black Emporium but thats only available if you pre-ordered the game.

I know exactly how you feel. Doing my first playthrough on Hard as a DW rogue and I died to that rock boss 3 times. I decided I wouldn't give up though, I went full-out strategy mode. I swear I've never done so much strategic planning since DA:O on nightmare or Mass Effect on Insanity.

You basically had to manage your team MANUALLY throughout the fight otherwise it wouldn't work. You need one tank and 3 ranged. Being a DW rogue, I couldn't contribute, so I put on a bow, despite having no bow skills. You then let your tank take the hits while a healer heals and the others do damage, then when he does his first fall-down, I switched back to DW, took him down a great amount (make sure you have either the mage spell or the rogue skill that increases the damage he takes by 25%, it will cut down the time of this fight by almost 1/2 if you use it every time he is in his vulnerable state). Either way, took me a good 15 minutes. Felt good man after, because I didn't have to lower difficulty.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can you hold position individually instead of all at once?
    u mad

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    Can you hold position individually instead of all at once?
    if this is possible it'd have saved me a lot of trouble

as far as I know, if they're not attacking, like if you force them to stop and move to a location, they'll group around the character you are controlling. so in the rock golem fight, if you just stand behind the pillar they'll group around you and will also stand there stationary until you move.

besides that, select everyone and control em together is all I know of :/

Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    God damn it. I respec'd Hawke and now he's the worst guy on my team dee pees ess wise. I made him a reaver and whatever the scythe + mighty blow class is and he's horrible.

His dee pee ess is only 51 and he does 30-50 damage per hit...this is not normal.
    Last edited by Ultrablack; 03-25-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Originally Posted by Ultrablack View Post
    Okay I think I went full retard somewhere along the time

Hawke is my level 13 2h warrior, but he's the weakest person on my team. His dee pee ess is only 51 and he does 30-50 damage per hit...this is not normal.
    I don't think you've gone full retard.

Fenris is my 2H damage disher, (my party is level 15 right now), his *** is 67 and his average hit is about 41 damage. Their *** is not as high as other classes because they aren't specialized in 1v1, or do you forget that their attacks cleave? Meaning they hit every enemy in front of them (with a further range if you upgrade certain passives).

That said.. when Fenris uses Scythe or Mighty Blow, he usually does more damage than me when I use backstab which is always a critical hit. In comparison, my DW rogue is 124*** with an average hit of 67. It's even more effective because his Scythe will hit everything in its path to the target, while my backstab will only hit one person.

In the end, you'd have to explain where you allocated your ability points to determine if you've messed your character up.

edit: all the censored words are the short form of "damage per second", don't know why it's censored :/

FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God damn it. I respec'd Hawke and now he's the worst guy on my team dee pees ess wise. I made him a reaver and whatever the scythe + mighty blow class is and he's horrible.

His dee pee ess is only 51 and he does 30-50 damage per hit...this is not normal.
    I didn't really spec into the specializations that much, I upgraded the 2 handed tree almost completely. Get the might and cleave ability, turn those on and things blow into chunks. Are you maximizing your +attack in your gear as well?

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Played the demo and really enjoyed it. I just have two questions.

1. How is mage? Is he powerful, what spec should I go if I choose him?

2. Should I go 360 or PC?
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Vanguard + reaver ftw. Most of your *** is not from your actives. Also, warrior is better aoe ***, rather than single target.

Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post

Mage is the weakest of the 3 classes for solo play, mostly because of CD's. Good party buffers. I max primal first then it depends what you want.

2nd is personal choice. I prefer PC.
    **Cleveland Sports**

1. Mage can be devastating although almost undeniably slower than rogue and warrior. Mage can be more varied though as their abilities have a greater range than a rogue's or warrior's. If you choose him, I'd either recommend primal and for a specialization, go with force healer. That way you can both dish damage and not need a healer in your party because you will pretty much be one. Many will say this is dumb, but I'm recommending for Nightmare, not normal or casual where you can cruise through the game without any real attention to character builds.

2. Easily PC. Graphics can be way better if your computer can handle it, plus it's far easier to pause combat and assign moves/plan tactics with a keyboard and mouse than it is with a controller.

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz

Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    1. Mage can be devastating although almost undeniably slower than rogue and warrior. Mage can be more varied though as their abilities have a greater range than a rogue's or warrior's. If you choose him, I'd either recommend primal and for a specialization, go with force healer. That way you can both dish damage and not need a healer in your party because you will pretty much be one. Many will say this is dumb, but I'm recommending for Nightmare, not normal or casual where you can cruise through the game without any real attention to character builds.

2. Easily PC. Graphics can be way better if your computer can handle it, plus it's far easier to pause combat and assign moves/plan tactics with a keyboard and mouse than it is with a controller.
    you're correct as for mage build on nightmare.

you NEED two healers in your party on every boss fight. I finished the game as a mage on nightmare.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

I'm in Act 3 now, almost halfway done it I assume due to the quest count growing smaller and smaller.

I decided to go for Isabela, as I found alternate ways to raise Fenris' friendship and now have his friendly boost for him. But I haven't got the achievement for Romancing someone.. I guess there's something in the end-game scenario that decides it? Like usual for Bioware.

I decided to go for Isabela, as I found alternate ways to raise Fenris' friendship and now have his friendly boost for him. But I haven't got the achievement for Romancing someone.. I guess there's something in the end-game scenario that decides it? Like usual for Bioware.
    Yes

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm on normal right now, what's the best way to survive as a mage? Rock armor? Arcane shield? anything else?

I actually have 2 files, one warrior and one mage, their both in Act II. I've breezed through the game with warrior and I've never even come close to dying once. With the Mage I'm always in a bad situation and sometimes get insta killed, tried restoring my points from elemental to primal, tried rock armor then arcane shield, still, my Mage feels weak as fuk.

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I went Warrior, really have no clue what I'm doing spec wise? What's the best spec?

I bought the PC version, my PC is powerful GTX 580 SC, 8gig ram, 2600k SandyCore OC@4000
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.

Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Highest damage you've done so far?

He's a lvl 14 2H warrior, playing on hard

Also, does anyone know what the orb thing mages use is? Sometimes when I fight a mage they activate and it won't let me attack them at all.
    Last edited by Ultrablack; 03-26-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Originally Posted by FalseCreek View Post
    Yes
    Thought so.

Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    I'm on normal right now, what's the best way to survive as a mage? Rock armor? Arcane shield? anything else?

I actually have 2 files, one warrior and one mage, their both in Act II. I've breezed through the game with warrior and I've never even come close to dying once. With the Mage I'm always in a bad situation and sometimes get insta killed, tried restoring my points from elemental to primal, tried rock armor then arcane shield, still, my Mage feels weak as fuk.
    Mages are either strongest as force healers or blood mages. Since you're playing on normal, I don't think you need to get both specializations, that would be way too easy. Primal and blood magic should work well, or some other variation. Honestly the best way to play if you're super frail is to back off, get ranged, make your tank aggro (if you can't, then make your rogue draw attention to someone else) and use your spells from far. If you're still having a really hard time, where are you allocating your attribute points? And are you giving yourself the best armor you can?

If it's still too hard, give yourself at least 20-24 constitution and go force healer, put on the perma-heal aura and you'll never die on normal lol. Normal is a cakewalk brah

I went Warrior, really have no clue what I'm doing spec wise? What's the best spec?

I bought the PC version, my PC is powerful GTX 580 SC, 8gig ram, 2600k SandyCore OC@4000
    Depends what difficulty you go. Berserk is great on normal and casual but on hard and nightmare you're gonna need Reaver to stay alive.

Also, sword&shield is good if you want to tank (for hard and nightmare) or good to destroy with if you are playing normal or casual. 2H destroys on casual and normal and puts up good damage on hardcore and nightmare but you have to manage yourself very well with it because of the great armor drop and loss of defensive stances.

And nice PC brah

Highest damage you've done so far?

He's a lvl 14 2H warrior, playing on hard

Also, does anyone know what the orb thing mages use is? Sometimes when I fight a mage they activate and it won't let me attack them at all.
    Highest hit would be my level 19 DW rogue, I hit ~6300 damage total in a spike.

But honestly I think there's no better spike damage than an archer (though i'm yet to make one, it just seems they're so much more powerful in single-hits).

And as for that mage thing, I don't know what spell it is but it makes them immune to all attacks/damage for like 6-10 seconds.

Yea, playing on Normal, thanks for that info brah.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Yea, playing on Normal, thanks for that info brah.
    no prob brah

I recommend trying out hardcore or nightmare after

I started a warrior on normal, got to level 8, had absolutely no trouble with anything so I decided to roll a DW rogue on hardcore, best decision I ever made. I like having a challenge, can't wait to play nightmare after this with my planned archer

kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    finished the game now. just confirmed my earlier suspician. HUUUUGE letdown. the story could have been interesting, but the hawke character felt like a passenger in all of it. my actions had pretty much no influence whatsoever. i was just there, along for the ride. a ride which also was quite dull and uninteresting for most of it. seriously, wtf is a "champion"?

semi spoilers:

not to mention, this is just a set up. i will be pissed if the story continues in pricey DLC...
    Last edited by kel_varnsen; 03-27-2011 at 01:25 PM.

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    not to mention, this is just a set up. i will be pissed if the story continues in pricey DLC...
    Don't worry. EA forced them to put up this game in just a year.... you'll just get some inconsequential DLC in a few months that means nothing to the story, then you'll get some armor packs for $10 a piece, then you'll get another half assed sequel which will further ruin the franchise by next March.

rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmh636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have 10 hours in it without even starting the Deep Roads.

Loving it.

EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    the hawke character felt like a passenger in all of it. my actions had pretty much no influence whatsoever. i was just there, along for the ride. a ride which also was quite dull and uninteresting for most of it. seriously, wtf is a "champion"?
    ****ing this.

None of the "choices" are really choices because it has no bearing on the story except for a few minor cosmetic details. I have no desire to replay this game like I have with other Bioware games because I know that no matter what "choice" I make, it will be the same story.
    Omar comin'

another thing that pissed me off with this game (and other rpg's for that matter), is that you have to act like a beta wk to get laid. oh, sorry, i meant "romance" your "love interest".

Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    another thing that pissed me off with this game (and other rpg's for that matter), is that you have to act like a beta wk to get laid. oh, sorry, i meant "romance" your "love interest".
    That's not true. I banged Isabela and told her to get the hell out after. She was smitten by that.
    Firefighter Brah
    State of Trance Crew
    Misc Fishermen Crew
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone wana share their tanks tactics

i think mine are pretty solid but i want some that can leave me with almost 0 time controlling that bish aveline

Originally Posted by dankydank View Post

i think mine are pretty solid but i want some that can leave me with almost 0 time controlling that bish aveline
    there's not much to tanking in this game, you press taunt and keep attacking, maybe move to a good location if needed

Originally Posted by Ted1122 View Post
    That's not true. I banged Isabela and told her to get the hell out after. She was smitten by that.
    this

don't need to be a wk to get laid with Isabela, also,

*SPOILER*
    if you choose to save Zevran (good 'ol buddy from DA: Origins), and you're a female (haven't saved him as a male so I don't know), you can have sex with him right then and there, no need to be a wk. also, if isabela is in your party you can have a 3-way. fucking win. so much win.

Originally Posted by dankydank View Post

that would be near impossible brah, sometimes you gotta pause, switch to her for a sec, issue a command or two and switch back. otherwise she wouldn't be tanking, she'd be running around the battlefield getting all the attention she can like a whore.

**SPOILERS AHEAD**

so I just beat the game. was also disappoint with ending somewhat. i can see no matter what you choose, the final battle will always result the same which I don't quite like but oh well, given this story there really isn't any other way.

i killed anders. stupid ****. hated him from the moment I got him, and I actually LIKED him in Origins/awakening. felt good to kill him. but i lost my healer lolol. good thing I got Bethany back at the end when she realized her master is a traitor who got our mom killed. it's retarded how everyone is corrupt in this game. asides from that it was awesome. romanced Isabela successfully at the end too.

anyone else find it weird that you couldn't romance Varric? he's arguably the most interesting character in the game.

i hope the DLC they put out soon will be good and have you actually continue the story.. considering all I can do post-game is go home or go to the black emporium.

**SPOILER END**