Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jawnzer View Post
    Nobody has tips for that rock wraith? I don't really know how to command/use crew very well. Is there a way for me to set it so when they have low health they can heal them selves instead of me doing it?
    is anders in your party? if so, control him yourself and heal your group. also setting tactics to auto heal helps.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What really confused me was when I started the deep roads I killed that ogre in like no time and got 1175 xp, then I had to work my ass off to kill the dragon and got 685 xp, how does that make sense.

Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    is anders in your party? if so, control him yourself and heal your group. also setting tactics to auto heal helps.
    Have no cluw who Anders is. I might have him/her just not good with remember names from games. How do I set to auto heal?

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What really confused me was when I started the deep roads I killed that ogre in like no time and got 1175 xp, then I had to work my ass off to kill the dragon and got 685 xp, how does that make sense.

Have no cluw who Anders is. I might have him/her just not good with remember names from games. How do I set to auto heal?
    hes the male mage, lol. you get him from side quests which are really main quests but wtf knows with this game!

go to character, tactics, change his behavior to heal
    u mad

Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    I just spoke to the qunari leader after i did the quest for the dwarf to kill some of them, that guy is a cock sucker i have a feeling i am going to kill him
    Isn't he the guy Hawke fights in the trailer? They look identical.

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    hes the male mage, lol. you get him from side quests which are really main quests but wtf knows with this game!

go to character, tactics, change his behavior to heal
    Alright, that's who I thought it was.

Alright thanks.

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's a little better than dragon age, but you can't really fully equip teammates the way you should be able to

so far its alright, already see it as being too short for an RPG though. One town
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wasn't paying attention, fast fowarding through convo's I didn't care about and I accidently started flirting with Fenris. Needless to say, will be more careful.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

He's the one you get the deep road maps from.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    part of a side quest. dont want to spoil it
    What is the name of it so I don't miss it.

FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody has tips for that rock wraith? I don't really know how to command/use crew very well. Is there a way for me to set it so when they have low health they can heal them selves instead of me doing it?
    Run behind a pillar when he's about to radiate some short of wide area blast so you don't take damage from it, rape the smaller adds ASAP when they come up so you can *** the boss as much as possible when he's "regenerating", otherwise, tank and spank

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Isabella: fap fap fap

Why in the fuuck would they take out the ability to let companions use what they want? Can't have her as an archer so she's useless brb.

Brb starting with a ginger female warrior companion: FAIL
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just beat him last night. Got him on my first try, was able to survive long enough to figure out his routine, but felt like I fought him for about 30-40 minutes. Here's the strategy that I was using:

It will make things a lot easier if you have your characters on hold the whole fight, since there is a lot of moving around. He has 2 different forms, his magical one and his physical one (where he looks bulky and is swinging around a mace type weapon). In his magic form, feel free to go all out with all of your characters. When he shifts to his bulky form, I kited him with my tank and just used ranged characters to damage him from afar, since he hits like a tank in that form. Also, when he goes to the middle and starts glowing, hide all your characters behind the pillars.
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

Damn I don't know how people play on Nightmare!

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This guy was a bitch. I would set your mages along the pillars/stones/trees or whatever that stand up in the middle of the battle. The rock has a special move that sends these pulses/raindrops/cum that pretty much destroys anything that isn't behind cover.

I'd set the mages close to them, and then when you can tell that he's about to do that move, pause and have them go stand behind them.

Other than that, just use healing spells with your mage(s) and keep attacking him. It's moer than likely going to be a long battle, and make sure you have plenty of health potions.

Anders is the Grey Warden that you went to get the Deep Roads map from. He's the blonde-haired mage who is also the **** that hits on your guy allt he time. You can have a relationship with him but I was like WTFisthis****.gif?

Yeah, I got the wraith when I got up this morning. Doing the Blackpowder mission.

Lol I actually flirted with him, no homo. Seen it pop up, so thought what the hell.

But in ME2 I really utilized controlling my squad and knew how to use their powers to my advantage. Anybody give me some tips on using their powers/moving squad in times of distress. I feel that is my biggest weakness.

ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I got the wraith when I got up this morning. Doing the Blackpowder mission.

Lol I actually flirted with him, no homo. Seen it pop up, so thought what the hell.

But in ME2 I really utilized controlling my squad and knew how to use their powers to my advantage. Anybody give me some tips on using their powers/moving squad in times of distress. I feel that is my biggest weakness.
    On this playthrough, I'm a warrior, and typicalyl roll with 2 mages and 1 Rogue (Varric).

In a big battle like that, I will have the 3 of them hold their position, so don't dive straight into the action and get slaughtered by my side. Varric's a great archer for me, so that's not a problem, and I have a lot of healing powers for Anders, and some good powerful spells with my other mage. I will pause a lot, rotating through them and casting a spell or special move.

Hmmmmm alright. I picked up Sebastian (got signature edition so got DLC free) for my archer. I usually also use Merril (the Dalish elf) Sebestian, and either that elfy looking warrior or the ginger warrior girl.

FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cncman View Post

Why in the fuuck would they take out the ability to let companions use what they want? Can't have her as an archer so she's useless brb.

I know, Aveline is the only tank as well, so I have to use her ALL GAME, and ugly as fuuuu so I don't want to start a relationship with her

Hmmmmm alright. I picked up Sebastian (got signature edition so got DLC free) for my archer. I usually also use Merril (the Dalish elf) Sebestian, and either that elfy looking warrior or the ginger warrior girl.
    Yeah I just picked up Sebastian from a Side quest (I'm actually doing that literally RIGHT now).

I prefer Varric over him just because I've upped Varric's stats more.

I also use Merril, as well as Anders (they have the best stats for me).

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cncman View Post

cant you use the resetskill stones on them?
    u mad

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So i just now entered the deep road after doing every single side quest possible, anyway i decided not to take my sister with me to the deep roads, did anybody take her with you..if so what happened with her?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

So i just now entered the deep road after doing every single side quest possible, anyway i decided not to take my sister with me to the deep roads, did anybody take her with you..if so what happened with her?
    I did, spoilers below, highlight this post.

I took her with, and she somehow suffered damage from a Darkspawn, and began turning. It was either kill her, or turn her into a Grey Warden. Anders knew that some Grey Warden were down in the Deep Roads, so you look for them and they turned her into one. I have yet to see her again in the game, but she wrote a letter describing the difficulty of being a Warden

Good thing i didn't take her, i need that slut she is the healer in my party. Also how long did it take you to go through the deep roads and after you finish the deep roads i heard that you will be done with 1/4 of the game is this true.....reped
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Good thing i didn't take her, i need that slut she is the healer in my party. Also how long did it take you to go through the deep roads and after you finish the deep roads i heard that you will be done with 1/4 of the game is this true.....reped
    I was in the Deep Roads an hour and a half tops.

I would say more like 1/3 through the game.

Originally Posted by TBONYTH View Post
    I was in the Deep Roads an hour and a half tops.

I would say more like 1/3 through the game.
    Right so when you come back from the deep roads ACT 2 starts?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

I believe so.

Yess.

Damn being stuck on a mission and then actually finishing it in a epic way is so rewarding. Was stuck on Black Powder mission with the gas for like 45 mins and ended up with the ginger warrior and 5 enemies left and I pulled it through. Never used a warrior before either, but damn, pretty epic. Looking forward to a play through of a warrior.

When you finish the game can you roam around the city, if not how will they implement DLC into the game? Will you have to start with a save point just before the ending.
    Anybody excited for future DLC!
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I've pretty much decided that I'm going to stop playing this piece of ****. Such an awful game, what a waste of $60 bucks. Bioware has made me lose all faith in them.
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

When you finish the game can you roam around the city, if not how will they implement DLC into the game? Will you have to start with a save point just before the ending.
    Anybody excited for future DLC!
    I got the dlc and it was implemented right away.

Originally Posted by Pro_Shark View Post
    So I've pretty much decided that I'm going to stop playing this piece of ****. Such an awful game, what a waste of $60 bucks. Bioware has made me lose all faith in them.
    It's either you hate it, or you don't. Seems to be the general consensus with Biowares games.