Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Androlean-Good, Bad? Anyone use it?

Have heard about this stuff on here and then heard about it at the gym the other day.

Has anyone used it? Any negative risks with the stuff?

http://www.primordialperformance.com...androlean.html
    "Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump. I think the line is just shipping, not sure.
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ****s awesome. Makes you so happy and just dials in your concentration all day long.

TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FCrane View Post
    ****s awesome. Makes you so happy and just dials in your concentration all day long.
    Damn I was steered away from the androlean. Whyyyyyyy!!!

What are you running right now? I just know of the super-7-dhea.

Edit: Wait a sec these are legal?? http://www.primordialperformance.com...droseries.html

Seems almost too good to be true... I hope its true
    Who wants small abs where it looks like you have a flat woman's stomach instead of manly ripples?
    -sirwazzles

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBigVtron View Post
    Damn I was steered away from the androlean. Whyyyyyyy!!!

What are you running right now? I just know of the super-7-dhea.

Edit: Wait a sec these are legal?? http://www.primordialperformance.com...droseries.html

Seems almost too good to be true... I hope its true
    If by too good to be true you mean the products are $300+ each, then yeah.

Oh, and in b4 ban/lock/whateverthehellelsethemodsdothesedayswiththeirnewf angledtechnology
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    If by too good to be true you mean the products are $300+ each, then yeah.

Oh, and in b4 ban/lock/whateverthehellelsethemodsdothesedayswiththeirnewf angledtechnology
    Which ones are over 300 dollars?
    Who wants small abs where it looks like you have a flat woman's stomach instead of manly ripples?
    -sirwazzles

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which ones are over 300 dollars?
    I just checked, and I apologize, the only ones $300+ are "with consultations", but I still wouldn't pay $80-$200 for any of the products they're offering.

GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by FCrane View Post
    That sounds like pretty good feedback so far.
    Primordial Performance

U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Products from PP = Over priced, over-hyped, and just pure garbage.

GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by U.S.M.C. TANKER View Post
    Products from PP = Over priced, over-hyped, and just pure garbage.
    Have you even tried any of our products?
    Primordial Performance

U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GoodGrip View Post
    Have you even tried any of our products?
    lol, a pp rep asking me this. TCF-1 and SA. Both over priced, TCF-1 works no better or worst than regular daa, yet cost 3x as much. SA was a joke really, did not feel a thing. Although I did not spend actual cash on these products, I do feel stupid for trading other supps for them.

PP is muscle tech, but targets the online noobs instead of gnc noobs. Brb outrageous claims, brb outrageous price, brb mediocre results.

Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I just checked, and I apologize, the only ones $300+ are "with consultations", but I still wouldn't pay $80-$200 for any of the products they're offering.
    I was going to say... only freakin' website I see selling supplements for 300 bucks is Tmag.
    -sirwazzles

I was going to say... only freakin' website I see selling supplements for 300 bucks is Tmag.
    The consultations are definatly not for everyone, but ive gone into detail as to why Primordial has them. Primordial is an easy target ( for now ), but its just a matter of time untill the logs prove us right. Untill then, the detractors will say what there goin to say and we will just have to wait.
    Primordial Performance

Registered User Primordial Perf's Avatar
    Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000)
    The AndroLean logs are kicking in now... all the doubt will go to rest soon.
    www.primordialperformance.com

Home of AndroMass, AndroLean and AndroHard

Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The AndroLean logs are kicking in now... all the doubt will go to rest soon.
    I'll be getting on up soon! Fedex likes to hold packages the allotted amount of time despite full well having the capability to ship it out earlier... so not until this wednesday
    -sirwazzles

I'll be getting on up soon! Fedex likes to hold packages the allotted amount of time despite full well having the capability to ship it out earlier... so not until this wednesday
    Looking forward to it TBV. Are you running Androlean solo?? Or stacking it?
    Primordial Performance

HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Have you had a chance to check out any of the current logs?
    PrimordialPerformance

Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Have you had a chance to check out any of the current logs?
    Wouldn't really know where to look, I only found the post above by searching for Androlean logs lol
    -sirwazzles

HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wouldn't really know where to look, I only found the post above by searching for Androlean logs lol
    There are some on our home forum, as well as many of the other big boards (AM, etc.) I would link you, but I am not sure on the rules for that.
    PrimordialPerformance

mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by U.S.M.C. TANKER View Post
    lol, a pp rep asking me this. TCF-1 and SA. Both over priced, TCF-1 works no better or worst than regular daa, yet cost 3x as much. SA was a joke really, did not feel a thing. Although I did not spend actual cash on these products, I do feel stupid for trading other supps for them.

PP is muscle tech, but targets the online noobs instead of gnc noobs. Brb outrageous claims, brb outrageous price, brb mediocre results.

I disagree buddy the results are looking pretty damn good. The andromass users are just getting into the good parts of their cycles as well now. Can't wait to see the after shots of them because hard and lean did some wonders to a lot of guys.
    anything unattempted remains impossible!

RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would just get DHEA at walmart for $5. It's close enough to the same thing in my opinion.

mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mizzou24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah totally the same thing!!! lmao

RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) RampantBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mizzou24 View Post
    yeah totally the same thing!!! lmao
    It lists DHEA on the label.

wow dude.. really??

wow dude.. really??
    Yes, did you read the label?

Super-5-DHEA (3b-enanthoxyandrost-5-en-17-one) 153 mg
    Super-7-DHEA (3b-acetoxyandrost-5-en-7, 17-dione) 51 mg

Originally Posted by RampantBeast View Post
    Super-5-DHEA (3b-enanthoxyandrost-5-en-17-one) 153 mg
    Super-7-DHEA (3b-acetoxyandrost-5-en-7, 17-dione) 51 mg
    DHEA =/= to either of those.

lmao! holy crap I must have forgot to read the label before I started taking this.. I shoulda just went and bought a bottle of dhea!!! Oh that's right dhea isn't the same thing guy. It converts from dhea it's modified bro. I have taken normal dhea and I am taking andro lean and hard. It's not similar at all my brother. Androseries is the real deal, but by all means if you wanna go with normal dhea good luck getting the same results.

lmao! holy crap I must have forgot to read the label before I started taking this.. I shoulda just went and bought a bottle of dhea!!! Oh that's right dhea isn't the same thing guy. It converts from dhea it's modified bro. I have taken normal dhea and I am taking andro lean and hard. It's not similar at all my brother. Androseries is the real deal, but by all means if you wanna go with normal dhea good luck getting the same results.
    Does it really work that much better? Maybe that's what I need, I'm going to look into getting some AndroMass and Hard then.

dude just go look at peoples logs.. Your only 19 though you shouldn't be looking into hormones at that age, but it's your choice.

dude just go look at peoples logs.. Your only 19 though you shouldn't be looking into hormones at that age, but it's your choice.
    I took H-Drol when I was 16 and SD Extreme at 18 but they didn't do much. Maybe these are better?