Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What do women care about more, face or body?

What do women care about more, face or the body? IN terms of a guy?

Stats: 5'5", 146 lbs
    Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flying414 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Flying414's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tai8 View Post
    1. Personality, 2. Face, 3. body....I can say this from plain old experience....my past consists of guys who have no bodies, and average faces. I fall for the way a guy acts and who he is, then his face becomes more attractive, after I stop liking them I look at their photo and think what the hell was I thinking....a nice body is nice, but a cute or hot face gets me. You dont always see the hot body esp in winter covered up by clothes but you see the face everytime you look at them. I forget how hot my bf's body is until hes naked, so I think face counts more for me.

Stats: 5'6"
    Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Larin7's BodySpace
    Both the body and the face compose the man's appearance and so both have to be up to par. I once dated a guy with a stunning face, but when I saw more of his body, I wanted to take out my eyeballs and rinse them thoroughly. That was the last time he saw me. Why would you think it is either/or? I have, however, dated men whose faces were not conventionally attractive. I don't care as long as I find the man's face attractive.

As far as personality goes, when it comes to romance, the man will go straight into the friend zone if his personality is great, but I am not attracted to him. On the other hand, no matter how attractive the man is, he won't even make it into the friend zone, talk less of the dating zone, if his personality sucks. Personality is actually where most guys I would otherwise date lose big time.

@Flying414 - you and I are totally different, which goes to show that women are diverse creatures. My vision is almost x-ray when it comes to a man's body. He can layer on three coats and a burka on top if he wants, but I will still see the hot muscles or appalling gut beneath, lol. When in doubt, I put my arm around his waist as we walk. If my fingers sink in...um, yea, no. If my fingers touch steel, now we're talking. My waist is very firm, so his had better be too. Anyway, I am always checking out men who walk by, so my man has to be able to hold my attention with his looks, not just his personality.
    Last edited by Larin7; 03-05-2011 at 08:43 PM.

tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tai8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Larin7 View Post
    Both the body and the face compose the man's appearance and so both have to be up to par. I once dated a guy with a stunning face, but when I saw more of his body, I wanted to take out my eyeballs and rinse them thoroughly. That was the last time he saw me. Why would you think it is either/or? I have, however, dated men whose faces were not conventionally attractive. I don't care as long as I find the man's face attractive.

As far as personality goes, when it comes to romance, the man will go straight into the friend zone if his personality is great, but I am not attracted to him. On the other hand, no matter how attractive the man is, he won't even make it into the friend zone, talk less of the dating zone, if his personality sucks. Personality is actually where most guys I would otherwise date lose big time.

@Flying414 - you and I are totally different, which goes to show that women are diverse creatures. My vision is almost x-ray when it comes to a man's body. He can layer on three coats and a burka on top if he wants, but I will still see the hot muscles or appalling gut beneath, lol. When in doubt, I put my arm around his waist as we walk. If my fingers sink in...um, yea, no. If my fingers touch steel, now we're talking. My waist is very firm, so his had better be too. Anyway, I am always checking out men who walk by, so my man has to be able to hold my attention with his looks, not just his personality.
    How does a guy's personality sucks?

Can u be specific?

Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Larin7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Larin7's BodySpace
    How does a guy's personality sucks?

Can u be specific?
    Read some of the posts on this board. Many men have terribly bitter attitudes towards women and I don't care about the reasons why because their butt-hurt is so not my problem. I like being alive, I like my father, I am still cool with the men I have been in relationships with, and I like other women just fine. This tends not to work with many beta males' personalities. The moment a man starts making disparaging comments about his mother, his ex, fat women walking by, or (my favorite) the "other" girls that he is so glad I am not like, I just stop answering his calls. Some men who are not misogynists still stink because they are oblivious and selfish. They think the dynamic will be determined by them because it's all about them and their wants. Ex: A guy I was dating mentioned casually that he liked me so much that he was ok with waiting "as many as" six months to have sex. How magnanimous of him! But who told the presumptuous one that sex was even a possibility? Next. Another guy asked me when I was going to cook for him. I let it slide once, but he brought it up again. The dead silence that met his subsequent calls gave him his answer. I actually cook really well, but it will not be wasted on anyone who feels entitled. I could go on, but enough to say that a lot of men chase low-hanging fruit and then try the same tactics on women who are actually about something. Does.not.work.

Stats: 6'3", 199 lbs
    keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) keels141 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit keels141's BodySpace
    Read some of the posts on this board. Many men have terribly bitter attitudes towards women and I don't care about the reasons why because their butt-hurt is so not my problem. I like being alive, I like my father, I am still cool with the men I have been in relationships with, and I like other women just fine. This tends not to work with many beta males' personalities. The moment a man starts making disparaging comments about his mother, his ex, fat women walking by, or (my favorite) the "other" girls that he is so glad I am not like, I just stop answering his calls. Some men who are not misogynists still stink because they are oblivious and selfish. They think the dynamic will be determined by them because it's all about them and their wants. Ex: A guy I was dating mentioned casually that he liked me so much that he was ok with waiting "as many as" six months to have sex. How magnanimous of him! But who told the presumptuous one that sex was even a possibility? Next. Another guy asked me when I was going to cook for him. I let it slide once, but he brought it up again. The dead silence that met his subsequent calls gave him his answer. I actually cook really well, but it will not be wasted on anyone who feels entitled. I could go on, but enough to say that a lot of men chase low-hanging fruit and then try the same tactics on women who are actually about something. Does.not.work.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132286333

umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit umadson2's BodySpace

Lol cougar in the making

standards: super high

Attention: low

cooks: don't even ask

Jakes on you

Visit Larin7's BodySpace
    Ok, good one, got me good, what a zinger and blah blah. Just remember the moral of my post: Please stick to the strippers and the fools that you're used to.

Visit Larin7's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by umadson2 View Post
    Lol cougar in the making

standards: super high

Attention: low

Jakes on you
    What a sad reflection on whoever raised you that a woman who refuses to date misogynists and other entitled freaks is taken to have "super high" standards. I am actually serious about that. Will you advise your future daughter to date men like those running around this forum? So sad. What passes for high standards around here is just scary.

umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umadson2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit umadson2's BodySpace
    What a sad reflection on whoever raised you that a woman who refuses to date misogynists and other entitled freaks is taken to have "super high" standards. I am actually serious about that. Will you advise your future daughter to date men like those running around this forum? So sad. What passes for high standards around here is just scary.
    How many accounts do you have again? pathetic act btw

MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MentalAssasin's BodySpace
    What passes for high standards around here is just scary.
    Agreed.

Registered User DontHateTheGame's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DontHateTheGame has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit DontHateTheGame's BodySpace
    face definately. if dont matter how big or ripped you are, if you have a fugly face, its game over brah.

if you have an average face, a great body will make up for it.

however, ripped muscles will definately be a head turner.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheComedian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit TheComedian's BodySpace

Too bad you're not a woman. =D

Stats: 1'0", 1 lbs
    saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit saharaman's BodySpace
    You sound butt hurt. Perhaps you should have a chat with your psychotherapist.

I pity any guy who's going to date you.
    My workout log ( I rep posters ):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=569050481#post569050481

**73 pounds away**

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Visit Larin7's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by saharaman View Post
    You sound butt hurt. Perhaps you should have a chat with your psychotherapist.

I pity any guy who's going to date you.
    But why are you mad though? Why don't you just tell us which girl gave you your scrub wakeup call?

saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saharaman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But why are you mad though? Why don't you just tell us which girl gave you your scrub wakeup call?
    How do I sound mad? .. you're just sad.

Unlike you, I'm not a psychopath. If a girl asked me to cook for her and If I can cook, I would do it. Unlike you, I don't think it makes me less of a man.

While in your case, because you're highly insecure, you think it's disrespectful.

Women like you end up lonely, bitter, and with a dozen of cats and kittens laying around the house.

**73 pounds away**

Visit Larin7's BodySpace

Unlike you, I'm not a psychopath. If a girl asked me to cook for her and If I can cook, I would do it. Unlike you, I don't think it makes me less of a man.

While in your case, because you're highly insecure, you think it's disrespectful.
    See, this is where the epidemic of illiteracy has brought us to. Because I recall writing that the reason I didn't cook for him is because he clearly felt entitled. Do you know what the underlined word means?
    Women like you end up lonely, bitter, and with a dozen of cats and kittens laying around the house.
    Such impotent rage! Rarrrwn. I yawn at wishful thinkers like you. You still haven't told us which girl hurt your feelings. It's ok. You're among friends here. Share.

See, this is where the epidemic of illiteracy has brought us to. Because I recall writing that the reason I didn't cook for him is because he clearly felt entitled. Do you know what the underlined word means?
    Such impotent rage! Rarrrwn. I yawn at wishful thinkers like you. You still haven't told us which girl hurt your feelings. It's ok. You're among friends here. Share.
    I like your style. However, Unless you're a second grader, if you thought he felt entitled THEN IT MEANS YOU THOUGHT IT WAS DISRESPECTFUL ( you should start reading more, or go back to primary school) . Which is stupid on your part. If you're in a relationship with someone, there's nothing wrong with cooking for that person. Even if you think he felt ''entitled''. Why? because it's not a big deal to stop seeing someone, old lonely fart.

**73 pounds away**

Jimmy Status: Unrustled Vindervar's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 193 lbs
    Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vindervar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Vindervar's BodySpace
    Face+Body at FIRST impression. It shows that you care and take care of yourself. Like the saying goes, "Take care of yourself first, and everything else will take care of itself."

Personality is what keeps them coming back for more.

Stats: 5'8", 137 lbs
    ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ditsy911 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ditsy911's BodySpace
    Face

Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Midgetkiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Penis.

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MacMan07's BodySpace
    It's not so much that the things you have standards about are too high, but rather that you talk about completely cutting guys off for an offhand remark. Dating a girl like you would be like walking on egg shells all the time. Stop being so hypersensitive. I mean really, the story about the guy saying that he would be willing to wait months before having sex with you. Anyone with the ability to think objectively would realize that he was (albeit poorly) trying to communicate that he likes you, and that sex was not important, so long as he got to spend time with you. But all you heard was "sex".

But I digress, to each his/her own. I'm sure your future relationships will be very politically correct, non threatening to your ego, and tactful.
    Misc bros 4 lyfe

Squats and Milk

Stats: 5'2", 118 lbs
    amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amec has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit amec's BodySpace
    Face. Specifically eyes.

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jimbong's BodySpace
    I would say face, tough to tell what a dudes body truely looks like under clothes.

I don't know how you expect to find a quality man with that attitude. Good luck.

Visit Larin7's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MacMan07 View Post
    It's not so much that the things you have standards about are too high, but rather that you talk about completely cutting guys off for an offhand remark. Dating a girl like you would be like walking on egg shells all the time. Stop being so hypersensitive. I mean really, the story about the guy saying that he would be willing to wait months before having sex with you. Anyone with the ability to think objectively would realize that he was (albeit poorly) trying to communicate that he likes you, and that sex was not important, so long as he got to spend time with you. But all you heard was "sex".

But I digress, to each his/her own. I'm sure your future relationships will be very politically correct, non threatening to your ego, and tactful.
    You raise some good points here. So good in fact that I am going to explain myself even though you have no right or standing to question me. In both cases, those incidents that I mentioned were the last straws. For instance, the guy who told me he would "allow" me six months started his BS on the second date. During that second date, he could only talk about sex, explaining to me that he was used to having sex on the first date. I made a mental note of that red flag, but was ready to proceed with the rest of the date...except he wasn't done talking about sex. He then asked me how long it normally took me to have sex. I gave a vague answer and tried to steer the convo to another topic only for him to bring it back to sex by asking me how many men I had been with. At this point, I just kept eating as if I hadn't heard him. Later that night, as we were walking and about to part ways, he brought up sex again. This time, I told him that we weren't going to keep talking about sex and that was final. After seconds of long silence, he then informed me that he would give me up to six months.

If you don't see what's very wrong with that entire scene, then you're hopeless. That creep made my skin crawl and no girl with an IQ above 50 would have given him the time of day after that. Needless to say, I stand by booting both of those fools (and many other fools) and I am glad they are all someone else's headache now.

Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit smooth_as_silk's BodySpace

let me give my 2 cents here. cooking, sex etc etc should not be asked. duh. its their turf she will do it whenever she wants.

men would feel the same when their girls who they are dating would ask them for favors. men would do it however because they fall in love much faster and women m-u-c-h-s-l-o-w-e-r.

thanks posts Larin7
    My mind hurts to think about women anymore.

Stats: 5'9", 128 lbs
    NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NOVA888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NOVA888's BodySpace
    If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with face. A man's eyes are what I look at first. If they're intense and can burn holes in me, then that's the first spark.

All that other stuff can pretty much be changed if he saw fit.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

"Trust, but verify"--Ronald Reagan

Keto/Paleo/Very Low Carb for life!

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Flying414 View Post
    1. Personality, 2. Face, 3. body....I can say this from plain old experience....my past consists of guys who have no bodies, and average faces. I fall for the way a guy acts and who he is, then his face becomes more attractive, after I stop liking them I look at their photo and think what the hell was I thinking....a nice body is nice, but a cute or hot face gets me. You dont always see the hot body esp in winter covered up by clothes but you see the face everytime you look at them. I forget how hot my bf's body is until hes naked, so I think face counts more for me.
    If they are anything like me, they want it all. Girls pretty much want the whole package. Look at Snooki. You got a huge girl wanting good looking, jacked, ripped men. With so much entitlement I am complete mind blown.

Originally Posted by smooth_as_silk View Post
    let me give my 2 cents here. cooking, sex etc etc should not be asked. duh. its their turf she will do it whenever she wants.

men would feel the same when their girls who they are dating would ask them for favors. men would do it however because they fall in love much faster and women m-u-c-h-s-l-o-w-e-r.

thanks posts Larin7
    You're assuming that cooking is their turf, which is not necessarily true. And you're assuming that sex is their turf which is absolutely not true. I'm not sure what cooking and sex has to do with my point though.

When two are in a relationship, they obviously have feelings for each other. So in this case, the woman likes the guy. If he asks her to do something that she can and she refuses because she felt he said it in a wrong way, then the woman is definitely not worth the time or effort.

I honestly don't understand what ''women fall in love slower'' statement has to with anything that has been said here. Because like I said, if they're dating, then the woman already has feelings for the guy.

As for Larin7, whoever that person is, either a good troll, or a very sad woman.

**73 pounds away**

Visit Larin7's BodySpace
    You're assuming that cooking is their turf, which is not necessarily true. And you're assuming that sex is their turf which is absolutely not true. I'm not sure what cooking and sex has to do with my point though.

When two are in a relationship, they obviously have feelings for each other. So in this case, the woman likes the guy. If he asks her to do something that she can and she refuses because she felt he said it in a wrong way, then the woman is definitely not worth the time or effort.

I honestly don't understand what ''women fall in love slower'' statement has to with anything that has been said here. Because like I said, if they're dating, then the woman already has feelings for the guy.

As for Larin7, whoever that person is, either a good troll, or a very sad woman.
    Why, I think you got your feelings hurt. Did I bring up bad memories of being rejected? Here's your report:

No doubt the authorities will drop everything to come rebuke me for being a meanie poopie-head.

Edited - I was going to fill it out for you, but I want you to have freedom to express the deepest pains of your heart. Tell 'em why you mad.
    Last edited by Larin7; 03-06-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast