Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

Lol @ misc making fun of religion/religious people

Yeah keep masturbating and playing ur xbox and drinking alone, doing drugs. While religious people spend time in church and with their families and God having a meaningful and fulfilling life. Yeah guys, you're the real winners here and religion is evil, you guys almost sound like ur possessed by satan.

in b4 negs

Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol religion

ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Yeah keep masturbating and playing ur xbox and drinking alone, doing drugs. While religious people spend time in church and with their families and God having a meaningful and fulfilling life. Yeah guys, you're the real winners here and religion is evil, you guys almost sound like ur possessed by satan.
    Im an atheist(srs)

And your post describes me perfectly(not srs)

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good qoute..

"I’d rather live my whole life believing that God exists and then die and find out he doesn’t rather than living my whole life not believing in him and die and find out he exists."
    Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.

Nonsense Army Crew.

Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    repped OP

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u spend time with god?

whats he like?
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000) the_Yush is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    Good qoute..

"I’d rather live my whole life believing that God exists and then die and find out he doesn’t rather than living my whole life not believing in him and die and find out he exists."
    strong username to content ration

Also:
    "Pascal's Wager: If you believe in god, you go to heaven. If you don't, you go to hell. If God doesn't exist, you die whether or not you believe. So why not believe in God just in case He exists?

If I had a Euro for every time I heard this one, I could buy Luxembourg! Like with most bad arguments, there are some hidden assumptions in this wager:

That it would even be possible to truly believe based simply on a decision to believe.

-Think about it: could you believe in Leprechauns if you simply told yourself to?

God wouldn't see through this ploy.

-It seems to me He'd be a pretty stupid God to get hoodwinked by this loophole.

There's no harm in believing in God even if He doesn't exist.

-Really? How about all those wasted Sunday mornings, where I could've spent time reading the newspaper more carefully and learning more about the world as it truly is? How about the ongoing worries about God's disapproval? Or the wasted energy in deciphering an ancient text?

As one funny page says, "Stay Home on Sundays, save 10%!"

God is the Christian version of God, or even the particular flavor of Christian God you'll happen to choose.

-You may think I'm being facetious, but think about it! Would I become a Catholic? Seventh-Day Adventist? Mormon? Sunni or Shia Muslim? I can imagine the reply: "Why, my religion, of course!" "
    http://home.comcast.net/~biblicalind..._arguments.htm
    Last edited by the_Yush; 03-05-2011 at 04:22 PM.

DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW
    Good qoute..

so basically you're a pussy

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its the in thing nowadays to hate God and Christians/Christianity.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your life has no meaning or purpose, you sacrifice every day to pass a test that doesnt exist

blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good qoute..

So you're being strong armed by the church to believe in something just in case. That's a very un-Christian attitude imo.

Its the in thing nowadays to hate God and Christians/Christianity.
    That just tells me you spend more time interacting with people on the internet than irl. Most people in the US are religious to some degree, and I have not once in my life encountered atheists discussing their disdain for religion in public.

Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000)

in b4 negs
    Fk off, you think because you're religious that only you can spend time with your family and have a meaningful and fulfilling life?

I am an atheist, that doesnt mean I dont spend time with family, it doesnt mean I dont have a meaningful life.
    I dont NEED some made up fairy tale to be a good person and have a good life.
    I dont drink, I dont do drugs. I dont have an xbox. So dont put everyone in the one box.

/rant

hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    << completely happy without religion thank you sir

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I live a cleaner and more moral life than 90% of the christians I have met. Meanwhile the pope does everything he can to protect priests that rape children.

You mad?
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good qoute..

So you choose what you believe just like that? like theres a little switch, ON or OFF for your beliefs?

I believe things based on evidence, not just what I choose.
    You're a pussy too, believing just in case.

If God was actually all knowing, he would be able to see through your false beliefs and prob bitch slap you. I'm quite sure God would much rather a person genuinely not believe in God than just someone who claimed to believe in God just to be on the safe side.

electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good qoute..

Good quote:

"I'd rather enjoy my life and do what I feel is right, not make unnecessary sacrifices and have a great life, than restrict my life based on the rules of a book of fiction written by deranged people many years ago in some desperate attempt to please some hallucination in the sky."
    watches/cigars/scotch

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    I live a cleaner and more moral life than 90% of the christians I have met. Meanwhile the pope does everything he can to protect priests that rape children.

You mad?
    Oh snap

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blip63 View Post
    That just tells me you spend more time interacting with people on the internet than irl. Most people in the US are religious to some degree, and I have not once in my life encountered atheists discussing their disdain for religion in public.
    Yeah you're right, I'm basing my statement off of what I've seen online and these forums as it is a much larger and much more diverse group of people than I encounter daily at work.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000)

in b4 negs
    Yeah keep wasting your life worshiping an imaginary wizard in the sky, fearing you will go to hell if you don't follow an imaginary set of rules.

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

in b4 negs
    ***** you crazy.

singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's really a struggle to even respect religious people.

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm not religious by any means, aka church, don't jerk off etc

but i sure as hell am not stupid enough to think i'm the greatest thing out there, you are a result of something greater than u.

btw the bible isn't a "hallucination in the sky" u ****ing moron, "god" as we know it, is an extra terrestrial. moses describes the earth from outer space, ezekiel describes men doused in light coming from the heavens and taking him up in a wheel shaped object, from which he saw "winding snakes" aka rivers from the sky. "god" is an extra terrestrial, something more advanced than we were at the time, and still more advanced. but religion started as a misconception of what they were. modern day example:

during the war in the Pacific, US pilots would airdrop food for island natives, and these natives had no clue what or who these planes or pilots were, so what did they do? they started referring to them "God's", and built shrines to them, and prayed to wooden planes that they made hoping that this would bring back the "God's". Does that remind u of anything? religion today is exactly this. If u read the bible or any other "holy"/ancient text, they always describe "God" as being in a chariot of fire and descending from the heavens, this is pretty much word for word what the natives in the pacific said about the pilots. but were the pilots god's? no, just much more advanced in technological terms. The "god's" that religion is based around, is a reference otherworldly beings. its written in plain language, i have no idea why religious people and others completely ignore it and twist it into something its not.

another example, the Dogun tribe (i believe they are in Mali), but they said thousands of years ago, the "god" Namo, came to their land shooting down from the sky in a line of smoke, and he gave them knowledge of the stars, so much so that they called him "the star "God"", and the doguns actually have an instrument that maps out the Sirius star system exactly right, but one cannot see the system without a massively powerful telescope. so what i'm trying to say is that the "god's" that every religion talks about is another being far more advanced than we are. The "god" that created all that there is, is an entirely different story.

there are so many more examples i can present u that show that mankind was indeed "created in the image of God", what made us, looks like us, thats the "missing link", is our creation, on which the bible and other religious books are based.

EDIT: but these books became religious and established a cult like following that stemmed from a misunderstanding of what the people were seeing. but its stuck for so long and has turned into what religion is today.

all they were doing was trying to put into words what they saw.
    Last edited by FFAZARI; 03-05-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000) Mucledmads is just really nice. (+1000)

beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    u spend time with god?

whats he like?
    lmao

Why you mirin' though? GTLpilotbrah's Avatar
    GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTLpilotbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your the man op. im a Christian, but my lifes not completely moral. oops..

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brent.D View Post
    So you choose what you believe just like that? like theres a little switch, ON or OFF for your beliefs?

If God was actually all knowing, he would be able to see through your false beliefs and prob bitch slap you. I'm quite sure God would much rather a person genuinely not believe in God than just someone who claimed to believe in God just to be on the safe side.
    Strong ignorance to what that qoute means..Don't know why i replying to this..

Your arent allowed to call anyone pussy..

Stats: 5'7", 130 lbs
    Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.

Nonsense Army Crew.

JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AvengeMe View Post
    Yeah you're right, I'm basing my statement off of what I've seen online and these forums as it is a much larger and much more diverse group of people than I encounter daily at work.
    People say what they want on a public forum....not IRL where they face ridicule from people much like yourself.

I picture most Christians hitting the F8 key while dying and hoping it works.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blip63 View Post
    So you're being strong armed by the church to believe in something just in case. That's a very un-Christian attitude imo.

strong missing the point of the quote.
    Originally Posted by Phil2009 View Post
    Fk off, you think because you're religious that only you can spend time with your family and have a meaningful and fulfilling life?

I am an atheist, that doesnt mean I dont spend time with family, it doesnt mean I dont have a meaningful life.
    I dont NEED some made up fairy tale to be a good person and have a good life.
    I dont drink, I dont do drugs. I dont have an xbox. So dont put everyone in the one box.

/rant
    u mad?
    Originally Posted by Brent.D View Post

missingthepointofquote/10

also negged...notsrs..orami? na
    Originally Posted by electabuzz View Post
    Good quote:

"I'd rather enjoy my life and do what I feel is right, not make unnecessary sacrifices and have a great life, than restrict my life based on the rules of a book of fiction written by deranged people many years ago in some desperate attempt to please some hallucination in the sky."
    but then you die and find out hell is real...you dun goof'd
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.