Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000)

Pray to God for everything you have, your body, your health, wealth, and your wife

you will go a long way if you listen to these words, please guys just pray for a couple minutes each day, just talk if you have to, talk quietly before bed, theres no need for resistance or immature expression. If you talk, God will listen.

carry on

EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000) EdrickTont is just really nice. (+1000)
    and love your mothers

GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After 65 years of life this is the best advice you have?
    Dad.. I am disappoint.

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong post to rep ratio
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    which god? Zeus rite? cant he just read my mind?

Originally Posted by GotToGain View Post
    After 65 years of life this is the best advice you have?
    Dad.. I am disappoint.
    what do you mean bud? This is the most important thing you can do. Advice is something you will get when your down in the dumps when your gal ditches you. But this is virtue, this is important, and many people do not realize until they are older. Please just try doing it a couple of times, dont always be so pessimistic. Also value your family and the people around you, do not take anything for granted. And do not possess a strong sense of self entitlement. Be just, free, honorable, and a good friend. And you will live a good life

HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500) HalcyonSky is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by EdrickTont View Post
    you will go a long way if you listen to these words, please guys just pray for a couple minutes each day, just talk if you have to, talk quietly before bed, theres no need for resistance or immature expression. If you talk, God will listen.

carry on

after 65 years you still havnt figured out god doesnt exist?

wtf have you been doing with your time?

Originally Posted by HalcyonSky View Post
    after 65 years you still havnt figured out god doesnt exist?

wtf have you been doing with your time?
    let me ask you something, and be serious here, what do you believe in?

tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    instead of believing and trusting in god, people should start believing and trusting in themself. it gets you further.
    Give Wings to My Triumph

Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *looks at age*
    *double take*

you old as fukkk cuzzz
    "Overall I'd just like to give a warning to you guys doing these no-fap challenges. It changes who you are. It has made me undeniably stronger in mind and body, but at what cost?"

Originally Posted by RobNXS View Post
    Steps ahead of you brah

ouch that gives me kind of a headache, haha!

kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

carry on
    You are pretty egotistical, shallow and vein to even ask a God for help, when there are people in countries that can't even find water. Why should god help you and not them

Seriously If i were a God and some little ***got like you was asking me for help, when there is so much suffering in this world, i would annihilate you.

bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    end well: this will not
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    technological slavery is everyone's God

Originally Posted by tbn View Post
    instead of believing and trusting in god, people should start believing and trusting in themself. it gets you further.
    When you accept God into your life, you will have a much easier time of accomplishing that. I know because I was the same way friend.

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op, have you always been a manlet or did yor height regress in old age?

Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    God is an Alien
    /thread
    Minimalist Crew — http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150153773
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Another quality thread by Wssicks

Train by day Joe Rogan podcast by night... all day!

GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what do you mean bud? This is the most important thing you can do. Advice is something you will get when your down in the dumps when your gal ditches you. But this is virtue, this is important, and many people do not realize until they are older. Please just try doing it a couple of times, dont always be so pessimistic. Also value your family and the people around you, do not take anything for granted. And do not possess a strong sense of self entitlement. Be just, free, honorable, and a good friend. And you will live a good life
    I dont understand why I should pray to god for everything I have though? Yes I should be thankful for what I do have, but its much better to thank those around you who are the ones that actually have the positive effect on you.

I have my body because I am human. If I make my body into what I want it to be then I have myself to thank and others who supported me.

I have my health because I make sure I am healthy by keeping fit, eating well. Yes I am thankful that I am not disabled in anyway or have a horrible sickness.

I thank my parents for my wealthy/happy upbringing, not god. Why would I thank god over the physical people who actually help me out?

Its strange when people say 'thank god you saved/helped/etc me' instead of thanking the person who actually did it.

Sniffing some feet. BrennanForever's Avatar
    BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree to some extent cause I also love my dad.
    Now I move with aggression,use my mind as a weapon.
    Cause chances are never given,they tooken like interceptions.
    I'll get back any green.

bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When you accept God into your life, you will have a much easier time of accomplishing that. I know because I was the same way friend.
    what if I'm Islamic and have just as much faith in Allah, will I still lead a good life?
    What if I'm Hindu and believe in Krishna, etc.

I agree with your other advice though
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TroubleAnDesire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Nino Quincampoix View Post
    God is an Alien
    /thread
    you are an alien

ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssj4JAY91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Attached Images

Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    You are pretty egotistical, shallow and vein to even ask a God for help, when there are people in countries that can't even find water. Why should god help you and not them

Seriously If i were a God and some little ***got like you was asking me for help, when there is so much suffering in this world, i would annihilate you.
    You dont quite understand. I can accept this because you havent been taught yet. God is not a single being. We have many representations of God as being this human like representation, who is just our creator. But God is much more than that. God is everywhere. You cannot see him, but he is present, and he is around everyone, always watching and listening. But he might not preceive things the way you and I do. Thus he is God. You dont think God watches over the people who are in need? Thats rubbish, God has a plan for everyone, and he has reason. He is just and fair in all he does. He is not some ruler sitting on a thrown but he is everything that we are. You are not bowing down to some man in the skies. you are thanking God for everything that you have, no matter how big or small, no matter how much money. With giving you life, you pave your own way, good or bad. Just give back, thats all. And dont get worked up so much, this is only the internet.

InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont understand why I should pray to god for everything I have though? Yes I should be thankful for what I do have, but its much better to thank those around you who are the ones that actually have the positive effect on you.

I have my body because I am human. If I make my body into what I want it to be then I have myself to thank and others who supported me.

I have my health because I make sure I am healthy by keeping fit, eating well. Yes I am thankful that I am not disabled in anyway or have a horrible sickness.

I thank my parents for my wealthy/happy upbringing, not god. Why would I thank god over the physical people who actually help me out?

Its strange when people say 'thank god you saved/helped/etc me' instead of thanking the person who actually did it.
    Agreed. I hate when athletes/fighters thank God for winning something when it was their own hard work that made them win.

InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You dont quite understand. I can accept this because you havent been taught yet. God is not a single being. We have many representations of God as being this human like representation, who is just our creator. But God is much more than that. God is everywhere. You cannot see him, but he is present, and he is around everyone, always watching and listening. But he might not preceive things the way you and I do. Thus he is God. You dont think God watches over the people who are in need? Thats rubbish, God has a plan for everyone, and he has reason. He is just and fair in all he does. He is not some ruler sitting on a thrown but he is everything that we are. You are not bowing down to some man in the skies. you are thanking God for everything that you have, no matter how big or small, no matter how much money. With giving you life, you pave your own way, good or bad. Just give back, thats all. And dont get worked up so much, this is only the internet.
    Tell that to the peoples family that died in 9/11

SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also value your family and the people around you, do not take anything for granted. And do not possess a strong sense of self entitlement. Be just, free, honorable, and a good friend. And you will live a good life
    Do you mind if I put this in my signature? I really, really agree with this advice at this point in my life.

and love your mothers
    You just reminded me to call my mom/parents, will do tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your sagely advice, and please don't take any of the posters here to heart.

8=======>~~~~OP wheelz_of_steel's Avatar
    wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000)

carry on
    I'm sure a god who lets children suffer and die in their own filth after a life of suffering and futility gives a sh!t about the silly little problems in your life.

inb4 doubletalk and circular arguments

lmao at this 65 year old ******* thinking he knows how the universe was created

Originally Posted by bornfrompain View Post
    what if I'm Islamic and have just as much faith in Allah, will I still lead a good life?
    What if I'm Hindu and believe in Krishna, etc.

I agree with your other advice though
    God doesnt have a religion or race, we see him as a human figure because we are human, and its only in our nature to make these assumptions/comparisons. God is everywhere, but religion was created by man. God is the creator of mind, body and the universe.

you have your body because God gave it to you, just like he did with your parents, everything you have is atributed to God

BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BernardOhara has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can god see me when i commit sins like masturbating ?
    Bernard's 250+ lb. crew (recruiting new members)

Lift Heavy - Eat Heavy - Misc Heavy