WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WreckemTTU is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Any good cardio articles (while bulking)?

My friend told me about an article that talked about doing high intensity cardio for 10 min straight (not hiit, just running fast for 10min), then do steady/moderate for 30 min after that on cardio day. Tomorrow's my cardio day and i wanna know what the best cardio program is to preserve the muscle.
    I'm not a newbie; I've been posting here since '05.

TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    iam now in bulking and i am doing only 20 min before breakfast then 20 min after taking my post shake

and i loose in the 1st week around 1 kg

no high intensity just regular cardio" walking , home steps "