skinnyguymass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

adding weight to pullups/chinups?

how do you do this? there is a weighted pullup/dips machine in my highschool gym but the more weight makes it easier to rep?

Please help can easily do sets of 20

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Those are assisted pull ups and dips. Like you said they make it easier.

To add weight to those exercises either wear a weight belt, or cross your feet and have someone put a dumbbell between your legs while you're hanging

lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lVlaKaVeLi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by skinnyguymass View Post
    how do you do this? there is a weighted pullup/dips machine in my highschool gym but the more weight makes it easier to rep?

Please help can easily do sets of 20
    set the weight above your own bodyweight, problem solved.

schmoopsiepoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can think of two.

Use a lifting belt with a rope attached to it that you can somehow attach to weights. My school weight room has a lifting belt with a rope and a carbiner attached to it so it can be used for this purpose.

You can also have someone place a dumbbell between your feet when you grab onto the pullup bar.

skinnyguymass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    honestly i don't think putting dumbells between your feet would be very safe, and at my gym they don't have those belts. guess i'll stick with deadlifts

drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No need to use a machine for these exercises. Just get a dip belt and use your bodyweight plus whatever you want to add to the belt.