Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Birthday Spanks!

No homo
    Psalm 121

Last Set - Best Set MouseWeight's Avatar
    MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Birthday Spanks!

No homo
    No, that was homo.

Access DENIED.

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Have a great weekend brotha! And have a great birthday!
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Happy Birthday!
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    Happy Bday!!

Have a great weekend!
    Birthday Spanks!

No homo
    Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes!!!
    Last edited by Mr.Xrcise; 05-29-2011 at 07:24 PM.

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lex29us View Post
    my dayghter turns 6 on sunday too.

Happy birthday!!
    I hope your daughter had a wonderful day Lex!

calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Hope ur having or had a wonderful birthday!

38 Years Young, A Hospital Stay, No NY Pro...

As many of you know, I celebrated my 38th birthday yesterday and although it did not turn out the way that I had hoped, it was still a Blessing and I enjoyed it best I could.

The plan was to accompany April on her yard sale journies for a few hours on Saturday morning. Later that afternoon we would drive to New York to attend the IFBB NY Pro Bodybuilding Championships( go Kai!!!). This was to be my birthday gift from April. I was indeed excited and looking forward to the entire day.

Our plans wnet sideways beginning Friday evening. April began complaining of lower side pains and shortly thereafter she began to vomit. I am not one to play with any type of illness/injury so I recommended a trip to the emergency room.

Upon the initial evaluation, it was said that all of this could be the result of appendicitis. To confirm this, there needed to be a CAT scan. This would not be happening in the immediate fruture due to the fact that the machine was disabled from the previous nights wicked storms. This meant that April would be staying overnight.

I got back to the hospital on Saturday morning to find out that April had received her CAT scan and an X-RAY. Turns out that what we thought was appendicitis was actually a bowel infection that is contributing to the swelling of her lymph nodes which is causing a tremendous amount of pain. This is normally treated with aggressive medication including prednisone. April is allergic to prednisone so the doctor is trying to find an alternative.

Needless to say, Saturday(my birthday) was spent in the hospital with my wife. She continuously apologized for us not being able to attend the show...GET THIS...she's laid up in the hospital in pain and her main concern was my feelings! A REAL KEEPER

So what, things didn't turn out as planned. Doesn't matter, there will be other birthdays and other shows. There is only one April and I need her by my side first and foremost
    Last edited by Mr.Xrcise; 05-29-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Originally Posted by calisweets View Post
    Hope ur having or had a wonderful birthday!
    Thank you sis, much appreciated!

JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000)
    So sorry about April's illness. I hope she gets better soon. Ya sucks about missing the show and your birthday but you've got the right attitude. It's all about the important people in our lives.
    ~4th place in Masters bikini at IFBB North Americans Championships~

~Applied Nutriceuticals's featured Athlete~

JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mouseweight View Post
    no, that was homo.

Access denied.
    lol!!

calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50) calisweets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What a wonderful couple..gotta love selfless ppl.. prayers going up for rapid healing for ur wifey

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also throw up my prayers brother. I asked my wife if she knew anything but only knew of things within the same pregnisone family. I trust the doctor will find something and your wifey will get better in no time. Hang in there and let her know we're all behind you guys!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000) MouseWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope everything works out well and they find an alternative. Medical stuff like that is always pretty stressful.

On another note, I hope Kai wins too. I saw him in person several times at the Arnold's and he was on my flight. The man is a brick wall.

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hope everything works out bro.

Like you said there will be other birthdays to celebrate, nd other shows to see, but we have to make sure the ones we care about are there to celebrate with us. Take care of your lady. I wish you two all the best.
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

Originally Posted by JosieA View Post
    So sorry about April's illness. I hope she gets better soon. Ya sucks about missing the show and your birthday but you've got the right attitude. It's all about the important people in our lives.
    Originally Posted by calisweets View Post
    What a wonderful couple..gotta love selfless ppl.. prayers going up for rapid healing for ur wifey
    I also throw up my prayers brother. I asked my wife if she knew anything but only knew of things within the same pregnisone family. I trust the doctor will find something and your wifey will get better in no time. Hang in there and let her know we're all behind you guys!
    Originally Posted by MouseWeight View Post
    I hope everything works out well and they find an alternative. Medical stuff like that is always pretty stressful.

On another note, I hope Kai wins too. I saw him in person several times at the Arnold's and he was on my flight. The man is a brick wall.
    Hope everything works out bro.

Like you said there will be other birthdays to celebrate, nd other shows to see, but we have to make sure the ones we care about are there to celebrate with us. Take care of your lady. I wish you two all the best.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I have an update for you all, April is doing very well. There has been no puking and no excessive pooping. The docs have her on a few different medications and they seem to be working pretty well. She had an endoscopy this morning and we are just waiting on the results to come through. If things are in the green, its very possible that she will be coming home tonight

We truly appreciate all of your prayers and support. You guy/gals are the BEST!!!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to hear, praise God!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Great to hear, praise God!
    HE is good

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mr.Xrcise View Post
    HE is good
    Same here brother glad to hear she is doing better.
    "Submission NOT Optional"

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    *crossing fingers that she's home now*
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by MONGO260 View Post
    Same here brother glad to hear she is doing better.
    *crossing fingers that she's home now*
    Thank you again to everyone for all of your prayers and support! April is home and doing well We have a handle on the issues now and will be working to keep her in good health

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Xrcise View Post
    Thank you again to everyone for all of your prayers and support! April is home and doing well We have a handle on the issues now and will be working to keep her in good health
    Great news!
    Psalm 121

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great news!
    x2

I'm really glad she's okay and you two can resume your regular activities together
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

Great news!
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    x2

I'm really glad she's okay and you two can resume your regular activities together
    It is INDEED great news!!!

Its funny that you mention that Beefy, April told me and I quote..."I'm home now you can get your @$$ back to training!" What is there to do behind that except to train

Glad to hear she is better

Originally Posted by JosieA View Post
    Glad to hear she is better
    Thanks Josie

Thumbs up

The natural balance of my world has been restored. I was able to get a good nights rest now that the stress of April being in the hospital is over.

I decided not to train this morning so that I could get that extra 90 minutes of sleep Instead, I chose to do my Tabata session this afternoon which proved to be very difficult with the add heat of the day (92 degrees at 5pm)! I sipped on my GlutaCene between circuits and I had an extra liter of water on hand to assist with my hydration efforts. As fast as I could take the fluids in, the sweat was pouring back out of me. But I continued to stay the course, I was not to be denied!!!

60 days in, 30 to go and I'm still pushing forward. There is also just over 5 weeks left in round 2 of this challenge...where has the time gone?!?!?

Holy crap. There's only 30 days left!? Keep it up!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So glad to hear April has recovered and the balance is restored!!!

LOVE the determination in getting the workout done despite the heat ~~~~
    GREAT JOB, Kevin!

I can hardly believe this is the last few weeks!

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All seems like its back on the up and up bro. I hear you guys are down to just a few more weeks, so nows the time to kick it up a notch.
    Glad to hear everyone is doing better.
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How hot was it yesterday?

Glad all is well with April.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    So glad to hear April has recovered and the balance is restored!!!

LOVE the determination in getting the workout done despite the heat ~~~~
    GREAT JOB, Kevin!

I can hardly believe this is the last few weeks!
    Thanks Barb, she is back to being bull-headed so I know she is better.

Its coming down to the wire...OH MY!!!

All seems like its back on the up and up bro. I hear you guys are down to just a few more weeks, so nows the time to kick it up a notch.
    Glad to hear everyone is doing better.
    I'm taking the intensity to undiscovered levels Lex, just watch me go

How hot was it yesterday?

Glad all is well with April.
    Thank you Simpy! Yesterday it was in the low 70s No a/c, opened the windows and let the breeze blow through! Its the same for today...now this is enjoyable weather