gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gatrapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Biceps not getting sore

Hey Y'all,

Been working out a lot and I just can't seem to get sore in my biceps. I'll bust my butt in the gym and my arms might get tired, but there never sore. I can go work my chest and I'll be sore, but not with my arms. I will increase weight, reps, sets, etc and nothing.

Whats the deal?
    "Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unitedmanc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I find the same thing but they grow ok so unconcerned.

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Soreness =/= growth. Strength or increased reps and size are the only good indicators you are getting stronger.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    soreness does not = a good workout or growth. Biceps are small muscles so they fatigue and recover very quickly.

increased muscle size, increased weight used/ increased reps are the only ways of judging if your training hard enough.

MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercTime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont worry about how sore you're getting, its still working. If you are doing biceps twice or more within 7 or 8 days, they probably wont be getting that sore, because they will be accustomed to the workload at a higher frequency. My shoulders absolutely never get sore, but its prob my strongest bodypart next to back
    "If We Cannot Find A Way, We Will Make One" - Hannibal

Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiarnon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same thing. My biceps won't get sore, triceps only get minimal soreness, same with all but anterior delt. But they grow and improve!

I can never escape the doms in the legs/glutes from squat day though. Lets me know I got to work.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's important to note that soreness can be a good indicator of proper targeting. But, as other mentioned, it's not a good indicator of progression.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The soreness debate again!!! yay!! IMO. If my muscle group isn't at the very LEAST full feeling the next day, Eg. muscle belly (biceps) has some fullness not even necessary sore, I believe it hasn't had enough recovery time.

Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as you are getting bigger and stronger then soreness is not a problem.