Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Controlled Labs - Golden Gains (Apple Pie)

Thread layout copied from dalrsmith....too lazy to type evrything up now

Controlled Labs was kind enough to hook up a tub of golden gains for winning a promo so i thought the least i could do was give it an honest review here.

Mixability - 9/10

First of all, I will say that no matter what, there will be some settling at the bottom. This is because there is so much stuff that CL has put into this drink it is bound to happen. Its nothing bad, just stir your cup every minute or so, there is a lot of stuff to consume.

Taste - 10/10

I was weary because of this being called apple pie, however I was totally wrong. Controlled labs has apple flavoring down like no other. The simply applied it here. Imagine if you took green mag, toned it down a little bit and made it creamy, this is what the flavor is like. Its very nice and refreshing.

Overall Opinion - 9.5/10 ~ 10/10
    This product is very unique. I have only found one other that is even close to competing with Golden Gains, which would be Fighter's Food by nutrabolics, however golden gains has higher doses of fruit/veggie extracts and an overal better profile, and taste as well. The only downside to this product is the price. I have seen it on sale some places for as low as 26 bucks per tub, and if i had tried it before then I would have picked up quite a few tubs. This is a great meal replacement and one of the best ones out there. In the future I am going to be trying 1 scoop golden gains with one scoop vanilla protein post workout, so that my tubs will last longer

Thanks CL

Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

egraf@aenutrition.com

Bench/Squat/Dead: Current(goal)
    285(315)/405(450)/380(405)

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice, congrats on the win.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    great review!!

i've always wanted to try golden gains... just never had the cash to pick up a tub.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Yep, good review man.

Golden Gains is probably my favorite CL product. That, or Blue Growth.

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're welcome bro. =)

intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Yep, good review man.

Golden Gains is probably my favorite CL product. That, or Blue Growth.
    Blue growth was cool, but i wish i could have tried it on my cut rather then bulk.

I picked up several more tubs of GG i liked it so much and im switching my diet from keto to carb cycling just so i can use this stuff lol, wish i would have picked up like 10 tubs when it was on sale for 25
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

Originally Posted by johnsdar View Post
    great review!!

i've always wanted to try golden gains... just never had the cash to pick up a tub.
    yeah, thats the only downside. but still the only thing even close to matching it is fighters food, which comes out to the same price for a less complete profile and the taste isnt nearly as good. (no offense to nutrabolics, the chocolate was tasty, but CL's apple flavoring is the bomb)

hopefully there will be another sale on it and when there is im deff stocking up
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's definitely an original taste.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The troll is strong in this one.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks a ton for the review and glad you enjoyed it so much. people are going to love what comes next from our golden ideas
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i work 3rd shift in a factory, we get a paid 20 minute 'lunch' break. i got to log a jug of golden gains when it 1st came out, and been using it as a meal replacement at work every since then. i don't mind the price, it beats the hell out of the roach coach that most of the guys eat at and it's cheaper too.

i bet i have been through 6-8 jugs. damned good product.
    Last edited by thebigt2; 03-07-2011 at 05:07 PM.
    thebigt

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thebigt2 View Post
    i work 3rd shift in a factory, we get a paid 20 minute 'lunch' break. i got to log a jug of golden gains when it 1st came out, and been using it as a meal replacement at work every since then. i don't mind the price, it beats the hell out of the roach coach that most of the guys eat at and it's cheaper too.

And what exactly a Roach Coach? Never heard the term before

And thanks for the review also, OP!

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thebigt2 View Post

awesome, exactly, much cheaper than the crap meals most people have access to at work
    Specials & insider info

jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome, exactly, much cheaper than the crap meals most people have access to at work

Is this still the newest Golden product form CL? This thread is the newest thread I have found about it.

I am interested in picking up a tub
    Is doing 1 scoop instead of two any good?

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Is this still the newest Golden product form CL? This thread is the newest thread I have found about it.

CL just posted that Golden Gains has recently been discontinued, so look for a new version sometime in the near future.

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just picked up a tub, very good stuff. Been having it for breakfast the last few days
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by unccwrestler View Post
    Just picked up a tub, very good stuff. Been having it for breakfast the last few days
    \

From where? how much

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    CL just posted that Golden Gains has recently been discontinued, so look for a new version sometime in the near future.
    Damn that is what I thought. I hope soon

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    \

From where? how much
    GNC of all places, see thread below. You could say I legally stole it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138657313
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by unccwrestler View Post
    GNC of all places, see thread below. You could say I legally stole it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138657313
    Dude!!! What a find!
    Yeah I've been hearing rumor of a new flavor
    ~Con-Cret Sponsored Log:~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137899903&p=746854883#post746854883

~Controlled Labs White Flood (Juicy Grape) Sponsored Log~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139706303

~Controlled Labs Gold Feast Sponsored Log~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141276111&p=811884011#post811884011

Supps:
    CL White Flood
    CL REDuction
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL Purple Psyko
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Green Mag
    CL Gold Feast

G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4hire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also hope they come out with a new one before the beginning of the year because I'm about to start a factory job too. It would REALLY come in handy during long shifts to be able to have a shaker bottle full of Golden Gains.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137899903&p=746854883#post746854883

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141276111&p=811884011#post811884011

Supps:
    CL White Flood
    CL REDuction
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL Purple Psyko
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Green Mag
    CL Gold Feast

its still around for a bit, but we are discontinuing it and a new gold product will replace it in about 6 weeks
    Specials & insider info

its still around for a bit, but we are discontinuing it and a new gold product will replace it in about 6 weeks

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!!

Supps:
    CL White Flood
    CL REDuction
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL Purple Psyko
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Green Mag
    CL Gold Feast

Excited!!

johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just came on to order more and it's discontinued... What am I going to do for 6 weeks?? Any good alternative?

Originally Posted by johnnyseko View Post
    Just came on to order more and it's discontinued... What am I going to do for 6 weeks?? Any good alternative?
    If you use it for a post-workout drink, Universal Torrent is worth looking into.

If you use it for a "meal replacement" or healthy snack, Xtreme Formulations UP 2.0 might be what you're after.

johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnyseko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup, post-workout. I ordered the Optimum 2:1:1 to give that a try. The Universal looks good too. I like the Optimum Whey so that's why I leaned toward that post workout mix. Of course, I ordered before I saw the reply in the thread...

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be patient

order it from somewhere that has it in stock until they get the new one here on bb.com
    Specials & insider info

Waiting....looking forward to the new product!!