cc81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Ideal Fitness model measurements??

I am curious to know, from professional fitness models, what their measurements are. Not just the 36-24-34 standard, but full body measurements. I am 5'4" and I have a naturally small frame. It has been a process getting motivated to get focused and I think if I had some concrete goals it would help in the visualization process. Thanks for any help and/or advice you can give!
    Chassidy

Take back control. Stop making excuses. Use it if you've got it. Cherish it all. Above all... Love!

KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KFlynn13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would think that their measurements vary, since everyone's body is different. 20" thighs could look different on me than they do on another girl that is the same height/weight. But you never know...there might be a standard. I'm curious too

cc81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KFlynn13 View Post
    I would think that their measurements vary, since everyone's body is different. 20" thighs could look different on me than they do on another girl that is the same height/weight. But you never know...there might be a standard. I'm curious too
    Ideally, I imagine there is, at best, an average in the fitness model industry that women shoot for. I suspect it will vary from my exact potential. I'm just trying to get an clearer picture of how these amazing ladies would compare standing next to me. It's hard to tell from the pictures.
    Chassidy

Take back control. Stop making excuses. Use it if you've got it. Cherish it all. Above all... Love!

Calee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cc81 View Post
    Ideally, I imagine there is, at best, an average in the fitness model industry that women shoot for. I suspect it will vary from my exact potential. I'm just trying to get an clearer picture of how these amazing ladies would compare standing next to me. It's hard to tell from the pictures.
    I've wondered about measurement too for the same reason; what would it look like in real life not just the pics?