Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    cplaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'm a short skinny little bitch!

This really sucks. I have a hot girl but she is 16, so within the next 6 months she is gonna come to realize what a little pussy i really am and realize that i am with her because chicks my own age won't even look at me. Then she is gonna drop my ass and the only other chance i'll get is with another 16 year old cuz they don't realize what a reject i am since they are still young. I need to pack on some serious muscle fast or i'm gonna be back to wackin it with my little hand.

What the ****. This is bull****. I am 19 years old and I have not grown since I was ****ing 14 years old. I am 5'6" and 120lbs, the exact same as I was 5 years ago. I have lifted hard, increased calories and protein, but my gains don't stay. I also wish i was taller but i have never grown. My younger brother who is 2 years younger than me is 4 inches taller than me. Being short isn't even all that bad, but even worse than that I am ****ing small. My shoulders are too damn short almost like a girl's shoulders. I still have my baby bones too. I got my skinny ass wrists and my hands are like that of a 6th grader. Girls have bigger hands than me. It is tempting to take steroids or maybe an estrogen blocker atleast. Maybe I have too much estrogen and thats why i am like the size of a girl? Is there anyway other than getting an x-ray to see if my growth plates are closed? I would think that with my kiddish bone size that my plates couldn't possibly be closed but i'm already 19 and i have not grown since i was around 14 years old. People can't believe i am 19 they think i am like 15. My pubic hair grows fine, actually it grows super fast and my dick and balls are normal and i have a normal sex drive.

This sucks. Well flame away and make fun of me since i'm a little bitch!

If anyone could atleast answer if the only way to know if my growth plates are closed is from an xray then that would be cool. Cuzz i heard they xray your hand, but just by looking at my hand you wouldn't think it was the hand of a 19 year old male.

And should i see a doctor about some kind of disorder because if i am small by genetics it really doesn't make any sense, because my younger brother who is two years younger than me is 4 inches taller than me!

If my plates are closed then i am hittin the wieghts again with major roids cuzz this can't stand.

Registered User skinnybonejones's Avatar
    skinnybonejones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnybonejones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnybonejones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnybonejones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats why u rail and bail b4 she bails on you... then other girls will be liek wow he dumped her and shes hot... i wonder if im worthy...

but to help you out on getting bigger... get a gym membership (you wont get big off the weights at your school)
    get a friend that is your size and stregnth and get him into it
    search up a workout plan
    obey and live off it
    diet really well search up what a good diet is
    be a beast in the gym

supplements reccomended
    a protein drink.. muscel milk of whey ... not really sure
    NO xplode
    creatine if you want
    multivitamin

you will get their

do the reasearch on bb.com... alot of good sources

DO NOT DO ROIDS.... if you are going to do something take xfactor or hyperdrol stacked with mass fx... only because ur 19 i would if i were you... go to the supplement forum and ask about anabolic stuff

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    19 year old dating a 16 year old... Dude, wtf? Grow some balls date women your own age. I hate guys like you who pick up on younger women (in your case, girls) and they fall for it because theyre stupid. Not to mention its ****ing illegal and you can be thrown in jail... WTF!?! God, disgrace to men who are doing it right.

-fuzz
    Cutting Goal : 185-190lbs
    11/06/09 : 184lbs
    12/06/09 : 189lbs
    01/06/10 : 194lbs
    02/06/10 : 196lbs
    03/06/10 : 195lbs
    04/06/10 : 199lbs
    05/06/10 : 201lbs
    06/06/10 : 198lbs
    07/06/10 : 195lbs

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

MY LOG @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120191531

rickfury188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickfury188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I would suggest seeing your doctor. He can run some tests and see if you are just a late bloomer or if you have some other kind of condition like I did.

Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cplaya View Post
    And should i see a doctor about some kind of disorder because if i am small by genetics it really doesn't make any sense, because my younger brother who is two years younger than me is 4 inches taller than me!

It's perfectly normal to have younger siblings who are 'larger' than you.

I have a brother who is 2 years older than me and I got at least 2 inches and 20 pounds on him. Maybe your younger brother just ate more than you as he was growing up.
    REP BACK PEOPLE with 6K+, and a link, brah.

* Beta Theta Pi (ΒΘΠ)
    * Summa Cum Laude (3.8+ GPA) Crew
    * Less Than 3 Posts Per Day Crew

Big 3 Max's: Squat 385 x 5, 405 x 3 || Deadlift 365 x 10, 405 x 7 || Bench 205 x 5, 225 x 3

★★★ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★
    Inspiration / Origin for my Username: http://eol.org/pages/2922258/overview
    ★★★ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your gains dont stay wtf? do you just like gain 5 pounds then quit for 3 weeks?

Eat More "oh but i already do", "I tried that it didnt work" "blah blah blah bull****" EAT MORE i dont care what you eat its not working eat more (good food mostly)

Get a NEW training program rippetoes (sp?) is good search around and 5 sets 5 reps usually gives me big gains and then I add stuff around it

uhh sleep 8-9 hours everyday

ALSO i dont care how you do it I dont care if you pay them or whatever but get a couple people that have what you want (body, strength, etc.) and make friends with them.

Ps. your attitude sucks balls fix it, dont critisize yourself (when your talking to yourself in your head) it doesnt do any good, be positive and remember this wont come overnight work hard.

spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Growth plates dont fuse until around age 24. (you stop growing around 18-19 though)
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 155

I rep back as often as I can.

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow i guess im the only one here who finds this fool a piece of crap. No one cares that hes dating a 16 year old when hes 19... WOW. I guess when the average age in this section is below 16, you wouldnt really care.

-fuzz

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50) spikefood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iam fuzz View Post
    Wow i guess im the only one here who finds this fool a piece of crap. No one cares that hes dating a 16 year old when hes 19... WOW. I guess when the average age in this section is below 16, you wouldnt really care.

-fuzz
    Of course its messed up, and he knows that damn well. Even people his age nows hes a nobody.

All my friends are bigger than me, most of them are ripped and go to the gym. I used to go with them when they were smaller and they didn't have such a big size over me cuzz now they just piss me off and rip on me. I used to outlift some of them a couple of years ago but they all grew taller and bigger and i didn't.

I know how to eat big and workout routine and all that **** and like i said i can gain about 10-15lbs then i peak and thats it i do not get any bigger i just begin to strain my muscles to the point where i semi injure myself and i have to stop for alike a week because i can't even lift anything. I stock stuff at work and i need to be able to lift that stuff i can't kill myself like i used to do to the point where i couldn't lift a damn thing for like a week.

The main answer i wanted was to whether or not the only way to find out if my growth plates are closed is through an xray at the doc's office.

A nobody? So just because i am small you assume i am a nobody? You got that damn wrong mother ****er. I was one of the most popular kids in high school so in the future you may not want to stereotype people bro.

If your not gaining after 10-15 pounds then your not trying hard enough. Your right about being a pussy, just give up on life.

Maybe you get no respect because you dont deserve any ****ing respect. Like my motto goes "Respect is earned, NOT given."

I wonder why you dont have any respect...

BECAUSE YOURE DATING A MINOR WHOS ONLY 16

-fuzz

-Socrates

16 is legal you ****ing idiot! Second, i never said i don't get any respect, where the hell did you get that from dumbass?

16 is legal you ****ing idiot! Second, i never said i don't get any respect, where the hell did you get that from dumbass?
    Really, what state? I'll be shocked if its legal.

nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

19 year old dating a 16 year old... Dude, wtf? Grow some balls date women your own age. I hate guys like you who pick up on younger women (in your case, girls) and they fall for it because theyre stupid. Not to mention its ****ing illegal and you can be thrown in jail... WTF!?! God, disgrace to men who are doing it right.

-fuzz
    Exactly my thoughts too.
    Plus...women don't stay with guys just cos they have muscles - how vain of you cplaya.
    Last edited by nikki87; 02-02-2007 at 10:35 PM.

G-T-F-O

Even if it is legal from what ever country youre from. Youre still a noob

-fuzz

-Socrates

SlipknotFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont be discouraged by the many dickheads that seem to be popping up here. You do need to improve your attitude but its understandable that you have low self esteem. I dont look my age either but thats no reason to give up. I dont think there is any way other than an xray to tell if theres something wrong with your growth plates. Even if there is and they could do something about it, your body is going to be finished growing naturally soon. As for your lifting and gettingn sore for a week that is because you quit for a while and then started back in with too much intensity. When you start back up on a program lift low weight in order to get your muscles into the condition they need to be in to get to your full potential. Just dont jump in and start trying to find out what all your maxes are. You say that you gain 10-15 lbs and start straining muscles. That shouldnt happen. When you peak on something then you change it up to stimulate growth. You lift higher weights fewer sets, or lower weights more sets, or stop for a week or two then start back up. I highly recommend you go read this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=546235
    Oh, and do be careful with those younger women because if she gets pissed at you and takes you to court for statutory rape (all it requires is for you two to go on a date) you will go to jail and have a FELONY on your record. No I'm not joking, you can look up the law online if you like. Good luck.
    Working out is like a woman. Treat her the way she wants and she will do the same back (usually lol). Treat her badly and she will cripple you.

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    This really sucks. I have a hot girl but she is 16, so within the next 6 months she is gonna come to realize what a little pussy i really am and realize that i am with her because chicks my own age won't even look at me. Then she is gonna drop my ass and the only other chance i'll get is with another 16 year old cuz they don't realize what a reject i am since they are still young. I need to pack on some serious muscle fast or i'm gonna be back to wackin it with my little hand.

What the ****. This is bull****. I am 19 years old and I have not grown since I was ****ing 14 years old. I am 5'6" and 120lbs, the exact same as I was 5 years ago. I have lifted hard, increased calories and protein, but my gains don't stay. I also wish i was taller but i have never grown. My younger brother who is 2 years younger than me is 4 inches taller than me. Being short isn't even all that bad, but even worse than that I am ****ing small. My shoulders are too damn short almost like a girl's shoulders. I still have my baby bones too. I got my skinny ass wrists and my hands are like that of a 6th grader. Girls have bigger hands than me. It is tempting to take steroids or maybe an estrogen blocker atleast. Maybe I have too much estrogen and thats why i am like the size of a girl? Is there anyway other than getting an x-ray to see if my growth plates are closed? I would think that with my kiddish bone size that my plates couldn't possibly be closed but i'm already 19 and i have not grown since i was around 14 years old. People can't believe i am 19 they think i am like 15. My pubic hair grows fine, actually it grows super fast and my dick and balls are normal and i have a normal sex drive.

If anyone could atleast answer if the only way to know if my growth plates are closed is from an xray then that would be cool. Cuzz i heard they xray your hand, but just by looking at my hand you wouldn't think it was the hand of a 19 year old male.

If my plates are closed then i am hittin the wieghts again with major roids cuzz this can't stand.
    Genetics > You.

Start a new program, eat healthy. Theres only so much you can do. Make the best with that which god has given you.
    S&P Crew

bantam88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't be such a ****ing pussy. Don't let your height define you. Work on yourself--body, and mind, and your height will not matter.

I'm a short kid myself, just shy of 5'7. I'm not too fussed. My grandfather is shorter still, and one day I jokingly said he was to blame for my shortness, genetically speaking. He got all serious, grabbed me by the shoulders and said "Son, when I was growing up, being this height meant you were less likely to get your ****ing head blown off in your foxhole. Man up."
    Last edited by bantam88; 02-03-2007 at 12:29 AM.

watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100) watussy is not very well liked. (-100)

-fuzz
    well fuzz. i see where your coming from but a senior can date a sophmore no one says anything... just a 3 year diffrence maybe 2 if she turns 17 soon

but yeah thsi guys is pretty pathetic

hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

-fuzz
    its not illegal for him to date her, its illegal for him to have sex with her though

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is this a foreal thread?

you need to work on your self-estreem bro...somehow...

and you arent lifting weights or eating right, or you would be growing.
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spikefood View Post
    Growth plates dont fuse until around age 24. (you stop growing around 18-19 though)
    It has nothing to do with age

Dhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dhenry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this is the funniest **** ever.

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you need to eat more, get more rest, get on a good routine, and look into dating older girls

Registered User thefifthfreedom's Avatar
    thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

well apart from me saying that you shouldnt date a girl that young ill try to give you some advice.

first off i have known people that were short and they recieved gh shots to grow. these gh shots arent the kind you find on the internet but ones that your doctor can give you so dont buy them off the net otherwise youll screw yourself over. just go to the doctor and ask if theres anything they can do and talk about gh therapy. also there is still a chance you can grow naturally. ive seen people grow 4 inches in a year at the age of 18. dont take my word for it but i think you stop growing in your early 20s.

from the way you described your build youre an ectomorph so putting on muscle should be a bit difficult but its possible and its no excuse not to lift. there are plenty of stickies on these forums along with online articles written by people affiliated with bb.com, just read those (i cant tell you how to gain muscle in one single post).

whatever you do, do not take steriods. they will close your growth plates early and destroy any growth potential you have. you should be proud that you are actually trying to make a difference with your body but like i said in the beginning, its a real bad idea to date a girl that young especially when she would be considered a minor.

Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

wow, this past makes me feel so much bette about myself

oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oasis1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are not the only that hass the same problem. Its going to take you a while to be where you want to be trust me. Im 5.3 i can careless and everyone says i wont grow anymore. But the thing is i have alittle muscle. Girls around 16 and 18 all they care about is the body and height **** them. SOoner or later when you a older age they wont care about how you look or so.

Its all about the MONEY
    ~Never give up, keep trying and trying~

~prove Someone Wrong~

~Make more improvments than others~

Exotic Bud Enthusiast TheStuddMuffin's Avatar
    TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by skinnybonejones View Post
    thats why u rail and bail b4 she bails on you... then other girls will be liek wow he dumped her and shes hot... i wonder if im worthy...

but to help you out on getting bigger... get a gym membership (you wont get big off the weights at your school)
    get a friend that is your size and stregnth and get him into it
    search up a workout plan
    obey and live off it
    diet really well search up what a good diet is
    be a beast in the gym

supplements reccomended
    a protein drink.. muscel milk of whey ... not really sure
    NO xplode
    creatine if you want
    multivitamin

you will get their

do the reasearch on bb.com... alot of good sources

DO NOT DO ROIDS.... if you are going to do something take xfactor or hyperdrol stacked with mass fx... only because ur 19 i would if i were you... go to the supplement forum and ask about anabolic stuff
    This forum is becoming a joke.