Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nitrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I recently just started using exact same combination...To be honest if you expect some kind of strength gains and some test upping ,forget it,zma will only give you really but really good sleep..about zinc and calc interference i wouldn't even bother thinking ,those stuff are to complex to be so easily interfered by each other...Look it this way,how many foods contain both but usually no one got calcium or zinc deficiency because of it... I take zma 45 mins before bed ,by that time most of zinc will absorb ,and than when i start getting sleepy about 5 mins before i hit bed i get cas,and there is no problem..

revan132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) revan132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Oh boy...negged.... for this and for lying about these zma vs placebo studies
    And I NEVER neg...
    I dont even care about rep...
    Its ignorance like yours that allows these uselss products to still thrive....
    Now i WANT you to waste your money on it.....
    ...mature. It's funny how I never advocated the stuff, yet you are telling me that I have been. I didn't lie about the article I read.

I can't post the link that I had here because I have an under 30 post count apparently...

I've bought one bottle in my entire life and I have said numerous times that I am testing it out for myself. It isn't expensive to the point where a one months supply would be breaking the bank in any means. But by all means keep being a dick, and arguing a point that nobody is arguing against.

revan132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) revan132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nitrom View Post
    I recently just started using exact same combination...To be honest if you expect some kind of strength gains and some test upping ,forget it,zma will only give you really but really good sleep..about zinc and calc interference i wouldn't even bother thinking ,those stuff are to complex to be so easily interfered by each other...Look it this way,how many foods contain both but usually no one got calcium or zinc deficiency because of it... I take zma 45 mins before bed ,by that time most of zinc will absorb ,and than when i start getting sleepy about 5 mins before i hit bed i get cas,and there is no problem..
    Thank you!

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by revan132 View Post
    That's a nice straw man argument you got going for you there. Notice how I said I am trying it, notice how I said I only spent ten dollars on it, and notice how I never advocated it, not once... I am simply trying it out. I am not arguing with you, and never did. You assume too much of me. And to reference the above, I am taking it mostly for sleep aid, and since better sleep equivocates to better growth, its a direct effect!
    Re-read my post. Then read it again. Then, meditate on the power of your own ignorance

Good luck with your muscles.

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Re-read my post. Then read it again. Then, meditate on the power of your own ignorance

Good luck with your muscles.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal.

reynanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is an old thread but I just had to say it after reading it. There are a lot of douche bags on this thread. I also like how most of the said douche bags that say supplements don't work look like weak bitches in their picture. I bet you guys aren't as tough in real life as you sound on the internet. I got a bottle from a friend and gonna give it a try as well.

ImDaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by reynanb View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I just had to say it after reading it. There are a lot of douche bags on this thread. I also like how most of the said douche bags that say supplements don't work look like weak bitches in their picture. I bet you guys aren't as tough in real life as you sound on the internet. I got a bottle from a friend and gonna give it a try as well.
    That's this entire forum, man. I come here to try and get advice and a good insight, but all I end up seeing is the words "bro, brah and broscience" thrown out, and a whole bunch of arrogant d-bags acting like they're the smartest people on the planet.

vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally, I like to take zma on training days before bed. Could it be a placebo? Maybe. All I know is it consistently helps me sleep deeper every time I take it, it's most likely filling a deficiency. Keep in mind, it's NOT a test booster like it's marketed. It does help with sleep and muscle relaxation. That said, I'll check out mag citrate.

Casein is a waste, I just eat 90min - 2 hours before bed.
    How I went from 260 pounds with a solid B cup to 200 pounds with abs and 2 state championships?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/vladsfbads <---Subscribe
    www.********.com/getfitwithvlad
    www.whypaleo.com (launch 12/2012)

griff2689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow

You're all idiots.

themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shiiiet,

skip the zma
    Disclaimer: All views and statements are my own opinion, and not a substitute or opinion for medical advice

Mr.Cooper69 : "You don't need a study for everything"

Stigmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am trying the same.... It can't harm can it....

And....

I also found this other thread where people were more civil and just gave the answer to the question and were civilised enough not to just have a testosterone driven rant....

forum. bodybuilding . com / showthread . php?t=1615901

And here is an article from this website that I also found interesting....

bodybuilding . com / fun / satternorton. htm

............ You will have to piece the linx back together again as I don't have enough posts to paste links in yet....

It does my head in when you ask a question on here and just end up getting ranted at like yer some sort of school boy who isnt allowed to try anything.
    Who the hell do these people think they are.
    If I spend MY money on something then that IS MY right yes????

I don't need you nor me mommy to tell me what to do anymore.

Please if you can't answer the kwesteon SHUT THE F@#K UP!!!

Stig

Peace

Stigmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by griff2689 View Post
    You're all idiots.

I second that emotion.....

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Its just a waste of money, pick up some cottage cheese.
    Id like to retract this statement. It isn't a waste of money if you enjoy it, it just isnt necessary.

And no, CL isnt coming out with a casein (that I know of)
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ZMA may not work as it is claimed (amazing sleep, crazy dreams, huge gains). But Supplementing Zinc and Magnesium is a good thing for most people, so why not take it as ZMA before bed? In that case, it'd be even cheaper to buy them separately, but ZMA is pretty cheap too. Magnesium has a calming effect, so you might even be attributing that to some effect of ZMA.

Yes, any food will lessen the affect of anything you take. I have also heard calcium inhibits Magnesium absorption.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.