Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worldís #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit K1d22's BodySpace

Good / easy meals to bring to work?

I will be working a 9-5 and I need a few good easy meals to bring into work.

I was thinking one meal could be chicken breast + rice, another meal a turkey or ham sandwich.

Any other suggestions for meals which wont really require a lot of preparation and would be easy to eat at work?

Stats: 5'9", 198 lbs
    zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zstanton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit zstanton's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by K1d22 View Post

I was thinking one meal could be chicken breast + rice, another meal a turkey or ham sandwich.

Any other suggestions for meals which wont really require a lot of preparation and would be easy to eat at work?
    leftovers from dinner the night before????
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

[My NFSC CUT]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133483033

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) angryguywalking has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit angryguywalking's BodySpace
    I always bring hardboiled eggs, nuts, crackers, maybe a sandwich, carrots, cheese sticks, waterbottle, sweet potato "chips" to school, plus they sell milk in the vending machines.

Do you have access to a microwave? A refrigerator? Those would open up even more possibilities.

SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SageMode has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit SageMode's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by K1d22 View Post

I like to make a bunch of chicken and rice and lentils and split it into 3 meals. Its good money if you can stand lack of variety

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) K1d22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit K1d22's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by angryguywalking View Post
    I always bring hardboiled eggs, nuts, crackers, maybe a sandwich, carrots, cheese sticks, waterbottle, sweet potato "chips" to school, plus they sell milk in the vending machines.

Do you have access to a microwave? A refrigerator? Those would open up even more possibilities.
    Im not sure yet, its an extension of a hospital. Its a medical type building so im guessing there will be a microwave + fridge but im not 100% sure yet.

Im not even sure if we have a lunch break or just go eat when we are hungry. Just got the job recently and havent started yet.

Originally Posted by SageMode View Post
    I like to make a bunch of chicken and rice and lentils and split it into 3 meals. Its good money if you can stand lack of variety
    Yup I know chicken + rice will have to be a part of my diet, but looking to possibly have a variety of foods. Not many but maybe 2-3 different kinds.

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bennettj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bennettj's BodySpace
    PB&B sandwich, any sort of lunch meat and cheese sandwich, bag of almonds, cup of tuna, yogurt, leftovers from the previous night, etc.
    My guilty pleasure: excessive cardio.

Progress towards the 1000 lb club: 945/1000
    Bulking until I hit 1000. I don't care if it takes a 40 pound weight gain. No more pussyfooting around.

"The consummate leader cultivates the moral law and strictly adheres to method and discipline; thus it is in his power to control success." - Sun Tzu