ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How beneficial is CLA while cutting

Not sure if its worth taking

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont think its very effective unless you are taking many grams per day, like in the neighborhood of 7-10 grams per day IIRC. Its expensive.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you will get mixed opinions on that personally I prefer sesamin but it causes weakness in some people , I typically alternate between them if u want to use CLA look up "cheap supplements" brand in the store they are probably the best deal on it
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Registered User LiftHardOrDie22's Avatar
    LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CLA is great for cutting in my opinion. Typically takes a month to see any types of results but its definitely worth picking up a 3 month supply. Stay on top of you Omega's too, its also something you can up the dosage on. Take a break every other month so you dont develop a tolerance.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" Socrates

NASM CPT, CES, PES Certified
    TRX Suspension Training Certified

XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i took it properly for around 3 weeks before i found it too hard to take it 3 times a day with college.

it seemed to start working but i struggle to keep a strict diet. its worth taking but is expensive

rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been taking 8gms a day for 6 weeks along with 6gms of fish oil. I can't really comment on how it's working cause I'm taking other cutting sups, but I'm leaning out more and more each week.

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't believe there are still people touting this as a cutting supplement...I'm sure these same people are touting arginine as a great supplement too!

It's a solid antioxidant, but you aren't getting any significant fat loss benefits unless you are taking super-high doses. And even at that point, you run into cost-effectiveness issues and it still is not all that effective.

If you aren't already taking a good dose of fish oil, use this instead. Much more proven, much more cost effective and many more overall health benefits.

jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just recently posted this in another thread. I dont think its a prudent supp choice.

If you are a diabetic it can increase insulin sensativity...if not it DECREASES insulin sensativity:

At Uppsala University (Diabetologica v. 47, 2004) obese men were given 3.4 g of CLA for 12 weeks. They came down with hyperproinsulinaenemia. Translation: their insulin sensitivity was impaired. This condition is a prelude to both diabetes and cardiovascular disease. The authors concluded, “The use of weight loss supplements containing this fatty acid is worrying.” That’s an understatement certainly.

Uppsala University followed up this study (Am. J. Clin. Nutr. v. 80, 2004). They gave obese men 3 g of CLA for 12 weeks. Insulin sensitivity decreased by 15%. There were no measurable changes in body composition whatsoever. Lipid peroxidation increased as well which means you have more chance of getting cardiovascular disease. They promise to do similar studies in women.

University of Reading (Am. J. Clin Nutr. v. 80, 2004) Doctors gave healthy men CLA for eight weeks and it raised their total cholesterol as well as their triglyceride levels.

A few more:
    J. Salas-Salvadó et al., “Conjugated Linoleic Acid Intake In Humans : A Systematic Review Focusing on Its Effect on Body Composition, Glucose and Lipid Metabolism,” Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 46, 2006, p. 479
    content:there is not enough evidence to show that conjugated linoleic acid has an effect on weight and body composition in humans.” It was also found to have a negative effect on cholesterol.

Craig Pinkoski et al., “The Effects of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplementation during Resistance Training,” Medicine and Science in Sports & Exercise, 2006, p. 347
    content:during weight training “CLA has small effects for decreasing fat mass and increasing lean tissue mass… the clinical significance is most likely quite small. The effect of CLA on fat and lean tissue mass was not supported in our crossover study.”

Ive never heard of anyone getting any dramatic effect from this. The effects on cholestrol & triglyceride levels are not surprising..its a trans fat. Its not recognized as such nutritionally because trans linkages in a conjugated system are not required to be classified as such under nutritional reguilations....but it is.
    ala (esp in some forms) and an omega 3,6,9 would prob do better..without adverse effects and plus illict a positive effect on insulin sensativity and inflamatory response.
    JMO

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IIRC most of the research showed benefit for those with a good deal of bodyfat, not sure it would provide much benefit for someone with an average amount. I haven't kept up on it lately, but I would look around for some recent studies.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.