JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoseyJinx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Starting p90x, any tips?

^^_^^ Gonna start this weekend or Monday, while still doing my Mon-Fri work outs too.

Any clue how much I'll need to up my calorie intake, btw?

((Posted in Tmisc also))
    "Don't count the reps. Make the reps count." -D.M.

jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jabisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did P90x last year at and I would recommend only do that your workout. It kicked my ass especially in the beginning. The workouts should be plenty. They are about an hour each except for Yoga is which an hour and a half. I wanted to quit after the first two workouts but did stick it out until the end and was happy with my results. I am just about to start it again after completing NROLFW (I think).

As far as the diet, I did not follow the diet plan that came with the program. I am 5'5" and 115 lb and was eating between 1800-2000 calories daily.

Hope this helps. Bring it!

AlanaG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been doing p90x, p90x plus and insanity hybrids off and on for about 2 years now. My advice to you is test the program and see how fatigued you are the first week. If you are already in shape and are use to intense activities you may want to try a doubles routine. But if you are going to do that i recommend on your resistance days do a cardio workout that night, then on your cardio days just make that your only workout you really dont want to get fatigued espicially in the early days. So just mess around and do what feels right for you. Dont forget there is a doubles routine you can do. If you have any questions or need any advice feel free to send me a message.