robbo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long for pump size to become normal size?

my arms measure in at about 14", though after a arm workout when they are really pumped they must go up to about 15"? although i have never measured with a pump

i know that gains do not come overnight, but i was just wondering wether it was possible to estimate how long it will take for my arms to grow to be 15" relaxed?

i weigh about 170 right now, and currently getting about 220g protein, 3000 cals, not too sure about carbs or fat, but seeing as my body tends to, lean more toward an ectomorph, i dont really monitor their intake i just try to get quite a bit. i think im about 6'2 tall aswell.

is there a way to try and estimate, or should i just keep going as i am and see what happens?

thanks for any help

I am Powerlifter the next arnold's Avatar
    the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000)
    just keep on bulking