Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)

InfiniteExcel's Journey: To Excel Infinitely.

New account, new log. I'll try not to make all of your eyes bleed with my introductory.

With the pics I'll be posting tomorrow, a few of you may recognize me as Street_Ryda. I have a very different outlook towards things now, and am a very different person altogether. Looking back at old posts/memories of old threads..I realize I may have seemed like a buffoon. To represent my new view on things, and to ditch any old, lingering opinion others may have had towards myself..I've decided it to be suiting to come back through a new account.

For those of you who don't know my story, I'll make it short and sweet. A month before my fifteenth birthday, I faced myself in the mirror with an unfortunate weight of 240 lbs standing at 5'6. 'Huge', yeah. Not so intriguing when it's hugeness composed of body fat likely over thirty percent. Hated myself, never allowed my picture to be taken, embarrassed to see my reflection. My clothes fitting tighter of course had to be because the dryer made them shrink. The weight increases on the scale every time I set foot on it MUST of been a malfunction, and I'm just a little chubby, right? WRONG. Sometime in January of 2009, I decided to stop bull****ting myself. I got tired of sugar coating my flaws and eating them up just like the cupcakes I used to eat. I spent the next 15 months losing 90 lbs, and found myself at 5'8 155 lbs. For me, this was actually quite skinny. A few months after, after I enjoyed my freedom of food guilt free for awhile, I embarked on my second journey: Gaining size.

Having muscle/being strong was always an interest for me. From elementary on, I was always the 'big' kid and stronger than all of my peers in my grade. Due to having this naturally at my disposable is what I credit for my strong desire of furthering it today. I thrived on it as a kid. I guess it's like a psychological connection, in a way.

Bottom line, lifting is what I love to do. My mood is largely dictated by my success and daily performance in the gym. I'm creating this log to track my progress and to have information/pics/vids down the line to look back at and see first hand again where I was and how far I've came, and am going to go. Also, I want to get it on others progress/make lifting e-bros (lol). People IRL are actually so clueless it's frustrating. From doctors, teachers, other teenagers, adults and people at the gym..The most painful sentences in regards of lifting tend to come out of their mouth. So tired of telling people the exact solution to their problem and getting that "Hmm, thanks for the little tip" look. You guys here sometimes give ME that look, and are heaven sent that you actually...exist. I hope you bros will join in on my journey and I encourage anyone interested to sub.

The stuff you truly want to hear about:

*Estimated 1 rep max from a 3-5 rep lift. (Being a smoker, what my 5rm says my 1rm would be is likely nicely short. Especially on squats and deads, my 2nd last rep will go up like I got 4-5 more left in me and then full out fail on the next. Starting the quitting process on the 7th.)

*Bench: 285
    *Dead lift: 415
    *Squat: 350
    *Military press: 185
    BB rows: 255 for 6
    BB curl: 135 for 6-8 with no lean at all. Typically go quite heavier with a slight form sacrifice.

With a mild pump from yesterday and today:

Chest: 46 inches
    Shoulders: 51 inches
    Arms: 17 inches

I was going to make my log tonight with pictures/full measurements that I planned to take..But my friend/workout partner who I had planned to do this with bailed out on me but will surely be posted tomorrow.

'Tis all for now. I know it's a lot to read, but believe it or not I actually restricted myself to a lot less than I would've posted

NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First!
    Subb'd Brohemed ali.

Lol @ the little bitch that bailed out.

Keep it coming bro!
    "Success has been, and continues to be, defined as being able to get back up one more time then you've been knocked down."

InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NightmareW View Post
    First!
    Subb'd Brohemed ali.

Lol @ the little bitch that bailed out.

Keep it coming bro!
    I know you're a true bro when..

I went to link you the URL to be 'first'
    I think oh well, wils isn't gonna be first, b*stard is offline.
    You are first.

Bro-connection? Or everyone else saying who the hell is this guy?

Hope to wake up tomorrow and see a few posts. Will take photos tomorrow, expect my next post to contain them. Never been this excited for measurements/bf measurement

I have full measurements and pictures, as promised. Photos turned out pretty good for the effort put into them. (Snap shots from a recording). The process was very manual and frustrating, and I kinda just took what I could get after awhile. Despite the quality/amateur job of the photos, at least they're raw and representative.

Body Stats...

Chest: 46 in
    Shoulders: 51 in
    Waist: 32 in
    Arms: 17 in
    Forearms: 13 in
    Calves: 16 in (I don't train calves. Extremely boring, could use maintenance of length in my legs and seem to have a decent natural build. Why bother?)
    Quads: 24 in (Training with strength as my target, I really care 95% about my squat numbers. Legs are naturally thick/short so I'm cautious about looking like a stub. They've grown, but they're a far cry from my peak of 28 in)
    Neck: 17 in (Measured 16 and 16.25 relaxed, whenever I slightly tilt my head back it balloons so idk what to think)

Feel a sh*t ton leaner than my 5'8-5'9 190 lbs of this time last year. I've only been back bulking for less than four months and with my lbm seeming to be higher (Way more definition, measurements have exceeded/roughly the same in other areas than recordings at 205) I'm pretty happy I guess. Didn't expect it this soon, that's for sure.

With all of this boring text, let's let my FIRST photo update in over a year commence!

17's on the dot

Weird pose variation..Liked the look so w.e

Didn't get the traps in the recording. Yo, thanks Wilson?

A big FU to left over stomach skin/unflattering ab flex. Thumbs up to no longer being morbidly obese and decently vascular.

Back scars? Check. Hairy arms? Check. Posing skills? Blank.

Weak sauce compared to a lot of you bros around the forums, but I've improved, and have gotten that much further. I'm cool.
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 03-04-2011 at 08:37 AM.

My mouse just conveniently decided to stop working.
    Piece of crap. On my phone atm. Didn't get to show
    Comparison pic to profile from a year ago. Couldn't give two
    Shts at the moment to fix sloppy post..thing completely died
    Literally, I'm not joking, as soon I went to click submit. Faaail?
    My baaaad on the pic size, no idea why its that big/dunno
    How to fix

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh shit I'm in !!!!!!
    live.laugh.lift

Glad to hear it, American Bacon

Got a new mouse and it lights up in like six different colors. You mad bros?

Did my shoulders, traps and legs yesterday. Only did squats for legs today. Looks like my squat is on the rise again after I moved back days farther away. Tried plate pinches and they're a nice little burn.

Squats: 315 x 3, 355 x 0, 305 x 3, 305 x 2, 285 x 5, 265 x 5

Didn't do any pressing for shoulders, tris were murdered from chest day still.

DB side raise: 70 x 6 (3/4 to 180 degree arms) with 25 x 10 super setted, 65 x 8, 50 x 8 (full range), and a bunch of slow, concentration work with 20-30's. Also threw in a set or two of front raises with 35's.

Finished with working the rack on the peck deck doing them reverse. Started with 115 for 8, dropped it to 100, 80, 60, 40 and finished with 100 for 3. Niiiiice burn.

BTB smith shrugs: 295 x 10, 295 x 6, 200 x 12 (slow, controlled squeeze at the top)
    Upright rows: 100 x 12, 80 x 10, 70 x 15

Was able to start with two ten lb plates pinching them for 15-20 seconds with my thumb and middle finger. Did a bunch of sets with 5 and 10 lb plates alternating hands.

Very easy day. Was more focused on getting measurements etc. I could use the little break from intense workouts. Below I'll best record my solid chest workout from Tuesday from memory. I think this was the most frying workout since I've been back.

Time: 1 hr 20 mins
    Sets: 26
    PR's: 4

Pectorial Pulverization..

BB Flat: 255 x 3, 260 x 3 (Probably could've hit four if I did it first), 245 x 3, 235 x 4, 225 x 2 (Last rep was hard surprisingly, also preserving for incline)

BB Incline: 205 x 2, 195 x 3, 185 x 3, 155 x 7, 155 x 8

Incline DB flyes: 65 x 5, 50 x 8, 35 x 10 (Did these deep and slow)

Negatives exploding at the bottom (Fried at this point. Was after I did 75% of my tris and finished my chest. Pushed as hard as I friggin could exploding from the bottom, but the spotter was still basically dead lifting the bar off me)

275x3x2

Cable flyes: Worked the rack to get a nice solid pump and burn in my chest to head home. Started with 70, 60, 50, 40 and finished with 80 for 3. Did between 8-15 reps on each weight.

Tricep Mayhem..

Decline Skull crushers: 125 x 3, 90 x 10, 90 x 8.

Notes:These are brutal. I love em. My neck has thickened up nicely and my core gets a stimulation that rivals deads (my head ends up being like 4-6 inches off the bench). I do em behind my head as close as I can keeping the weight tight at all times. After I fail I do as many cgbp as I can with it.

CGBP: 215 x 3 (Fail..Didn't noticed I had a 45/35 on the other side, supposed to be 225), 185 x 5 (Lowering slow and exploding off my chest), 185 x ?

Notes:. CGBP numbers haven't been rising. Been doing them second as my tri exercise. I've stopped bothering to do my PR set before I've burned myself. Haven't topped my best of 245 x 4. Spotter said it's 'freaky' spotting me because he doesn't know when I've had enough and every time he goes to touch the bar the weight flys up. (Kind of a natural response I guess, since I hate it when people help me to early.)

Dips: bw + 55 lb db x 10, bw + 55 db x 5, bw + 25 lb db x 15

Finished off with a 3 rep, 30 second set of towel pulls. These KILL. Same resistance (manually applied) throughout it all.

Solid workout here. Pump was amazing, flexing tri/chest the following day felt like I was ripping off a scab inside my body.

Thoughts on training..

Was curious about training frequencies. Was up till 3:30 am on my phone in bed reading about them. I think I'm going to alter my split to hit everything twice. I feel I'll get better strength and mass gains, and be less taxing than 3x weekly and have a better neutral ground of the cons of 1 and 3; being in the gym also an extra day (I don't want to workout less, I want to workout better.)

Body fat estimates are greatly appreciated if any one out there looks at the pics. Definition in places makes me think it could be as low as 10 along with vascularity in forearms/biceps/shoulders..But my stomach and the left over skin makes it confusing, at times judging myself as 12-13%..Idk what to think, my friend lost the chart for the calipers.

Happy with my progress/leanness compared to last year. The older photo was right around the same weight, inch shorter.

December 2009. (Yes, I moved my couch infront of the comp. Yes, my mom b*tched at me for it.) Also lol @ side burn length.

I think this was right when I finished my cut from 205.

Profile pic, day old. Pose is different, but I didn't take it with intent to compare. Looked at my old profile and noticed the difference.

For kicks..

Diet: 4-5k cals on training days
    Consisting of: Lots of milk, over half a gallon/2L/65 ounces. 5-10 tbsp of peanut butter. Porridge, whey, pb in the mornings. Everything else is the best of what's around and different everyday.

Supplementing with: Higher Power micronized creatine, Higher Power 100% whey, ON Opti-Men, Nutrex Research's HemoRage Black-Ultra Concentrate, Scifit ZMA and cheap, plain old fish oil. (Each one of them has benefited me in their applicable areas and I got everything for under 100 dollars. You mad? I'm not with how ZMA has been allowing me to sleep at night.)
    Gym Frequency: 4-5x/week
    Average gym duration: 75 minutes
    Average sets/workout: 25

Description of appearance after a workout: Messed up hair, bloodshot/red eyes/face, shirt looking like I feel in a bathtub. Or, in short, an alcoholic waking up on a Saturday morning (minus the bbq sauce stained shirt).

I really enjoy going full throttle every workout, but I think my training could use/benefit from a nice change. Intrigued by and will probably start a muscle-stimulus frequency of 2x weekly very shortly. Upper, lower, off. It is nice to give it everything and feel accomplished after the gym..But it's exactly that. To feel accomplished, before the results of the accomplishment occur. I'd like to BE accomplished and then feel it, after it's happened. Going hardball and then waiting a week to do it again is just unnecessary when I'm sitting around for 2-3 days after I can do it again. Two seems to be the best compromise for my style, wants, gains and
    goals. Any input on experience is appreciated.

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have a similar physique to babyslayer (srs). At least in the side tricep pose.
    live.laugh.lift

Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    You have a similar physique to babyslayer (srs). At least in the side tricep pose.
    Really? I've never seen his side tri pose. BS is remarkable though.

Gotta eat well today. Going to my buddies 18th bday bash out in Munster. Huge house, no neighbors, we're all spending the night. Been bbming a fittie, feels like my best chance of getting laid in awhile. Gotta end this ridiculous dry spell bros.

Thinking of getting videos of lifts for my log. Kinda feeling hesitant, people at the gym I workout at aren't nearly as serious/likely think about the gym, at the gym..Don't want to look like a vain moron but I should get some soon.

Just purchased some straps from BB.com. Time to exceed my rows over three plates. Been pissing me off peaking at 275 for 5 and falling as low as 255 just because I can't hold that much weight double o/h. I've only ever cheated three plates, a few weeks with these bad boys and I'll bang em out properly.

Gonna head to the gym and get a little pump for tonight (strong guido action lmfao). Oh well, gotta try to look and feel my best.

In regards of videos for the future: Do you guys only get vids when people aren't around? I know I really shouldn't care, but at the gym I lift at I feel like I have to restrain myself. With me being nearly the only one who goes heavy, and bailing my heavy set squats on the pins frequently etc I feel people may look at me like I'm trying to prove something if I record my lifts. Idk if it's jealousy (I'm not an elite lifter by any stretch, but I lift more than 99.9% of the people I've ever seen there with their leisure like workouts) or if it's all in my head, but I feel a cold/envious type of vibe from some people. They're just random people, but I enjoy lifting and I want to feel comfortable in the atmosphere I am in. It's gotten to the point where I stop myself from grunting even when I go to failure. A year ago I let all of my emotion come out because I lift from my heart but I know they won't understand that there. Not gonna lie, I guess you can say I'm self conscious. Whenever I hit a big PR I'm screaming inside, but on the outside I try and force myself to express it like it's not a big deal (Really ISN'T a big deal, but for me, it is).

I know the obvious answer would be if I don't feel comfortable, don't record. But do you think I may be caring to much/to cautious? Should I just say the hell with it and do it? How do you guys feel/what do you guys do?

Had a semi-good time at my buddies 18th.

Summary..

- 15 seconds after hopping out of the car, I am on my ass from under my feet as a victim of the Canadian ice. Jeans are soaking wet.

- Playing beer pong, notice I had been dipping the balls in a wash-cup that has dog hair in it, warn my partner/opponents that the cup is dirty.."Yeah man? that's gross, dude"..As one of them dips the ball back into it.

- 300 lb irish immigrant rapes me in a beer chug. I finish it in 8 seconds and the guy downs it in less than a second. Less than a second. Continues to do that and by the end of it all drinks a two four and is so wasted he's flexing and telling girls he'd eat them out no problem and that he's joining the military to go to Afghanistan. Gets chirped for it, and he's huffing and puffing at the table and he puts his arm around me and his cheek against mine saying some kinda weird, subliminally gay sh*t. I was feeling alarmed at this point, I knew he wasn't gay but a 300 lb stranger being so affectionate is kinda..Alarming.

- Keeping things kinda pg here, I was developing a lay quite nicely. Long story short, she was on top of me but started sliding off me (not naked, fully clothed) and I just lol'ed and said she should go to bed. I'm not in any splurge of action but even though it's been a year if she's to drunk, shes to drunk. Kinda disappointing but meh.

- Drank way more than I like to allow myself, start laughing about outrageous sh*t amongst a few buddies and feel things are dying down around us and maybe it's time to go to bed. Yeah, dying down alright. 3 am, trying to sleep on the couch...A dozen e heads are in the same room being loud and ridiculous. Can't sleep, it ends up being 730 am..I'm on the ground and get an hour sleep, head is POUNDING and the hung over foot steps pounding past me are doing no justice. P*ssed off as I get up and just want to leave and come home.

- Pushing a dude's Camry out of the mountain of snow it was stuck in. We get the sucker out from deep but the surroundings are still far to deep to do diddily squat. Wait an hour for a guy to come plow, and I get out of there ASAP. Had to push the car a good 300 yards till we got to the train tracks and we made our way home.

Had some good laughs and a fun time, but was so not worth it in the end. I am dead, gonna go sleep like a baby. Gonna go to the gym tomorrow anyway unless I am ridiculously beat still.

Had a three hour nap, feel so much better holy sh*t. Gonna get an infant sleep tonight, and hopefully be fully primed to go for tomorrow.

Haven't been happy in the slightest of my squat/dl numbers. Read up on form to produce maximum strength output, and am going to try it tomorrow for deads and then squats later in the week. With moving leg and back day further apart, and getting this down perfect I expect to see my numbers fly. inb4 I pull and push big numbers with lower body. Gonna feel good, bros.
    Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666/videos

Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is my new favourite log in the teen section (no homo). I like how your outlook on lifting is so similiar to my own, i.e. mood being dictated by how you do in the gym that day. Pretty much sums up lifting's effect on me aswell :P

In to see you get those lower body numbers moving up!

Btw when I read that you were going to munster for a party I thought it was Ireland until I read on, son I am dissapoint.

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn son lookin ripped! I'm in on this shiat.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

Originally Posted by Bigchrome
    This is my new favourite log in the teen section (no homo). I like how your outlook on lifting is so similiar to my own, i.e. mood being dictated by how you do in the gym that day. Pretty much sums up lifting's effect on me aswell :P

In to see you get those lower body numbers moving up!

Btw when I read that you were going to munster for a party I thought it was Ireland until I read on, son I am dissapoint
    Haha thanks bro, I really think that's what allows those successful to succeed, though. Guys who've gone far really lift and proceed about their gains like it's a part of them. Like their going to work to come home and feed their family for another day. It's just an importance not only to looking good or lifting big, but to you, as yourself.

Hahaha, well you'll be happy to know I have significant Irish blood and the heart of Dublin was there last night. Was a good lad it was really to bad people didn't understand em.

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah
    Damn son lookin ripped! I'm in on this shiat.
    Thanks brah . Glad to have you aboard. You ready to make 2011 a force to be reckoned with bros?

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post

Thanks brah . Glad to have you aboard. You ready to make 2011 a force to be reckoned with bros?
    Not sure what you mean there?
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah View Post
    Not sure what you mean there?
    Hahah, didn't really word it right there. *Are you ready to make ourselves a force to be reckoned with, in 2011?

Woke up today and I feel 10000000x better. I'm 99% sure I'll be able to lift, and get a solid workout. Going to keep my hips high and my shoulders over the bar when I dead lift today. Read a fantastic article, discovered I was doing much more incorrectly than I had thought. Psyched to see the difference it's gonna make. Probably nothing significant initially, but with the form corrected I'll probably hit everything that needs to be hit muscle wise, and then gain more because of it.

Out before I'm in with back/bi work out. Another week has started to be put in the books, amirite?

Felt great today. In phys ed the teacher split up the gym, floor hockey on one side, dodge ball on the other. Played dodge ball with 7 other guys, got in some nice cannons to the ribs of a few guys. We played 3 hardest throws vs the other 5 and we put a hurting on them. I actually kinda felt bad towards the end because they were standing way farther back than they were initially and they didn't even look like they wanted to play anymore. I've always had a hard throw so no surprise there but my speed/agility was much better than I thought it would be. I've gained like 20 lbs nearly since October and I was ducking and twisting and turning in ways I didn't know I could. Thought my athletic ability would've decreased since it's Winter and my only activity has been the gym, but the gym has helped me functionally and not only in mass it seems. Pleasant surprise, wanted to share that.

Worked up a nice sweat playing dodgeball, kinda drained before I started back/bis. Hit some nice PR's and the fixed form on deads felt amazing and it made a difference in performance straight away. Also, a pleasant surprise.

Bringin' back Back

Deads: 385X2, 365 x 2, 325 x 5

Note: Noticed I had miscalculated the weight before, my dead was unfortunately 365 for 3 and not 385. I attempted 385 before, got one tough rep and took like 30-40 seconds to prep for a 2nd and didn't even budge it. Got it easier today (wasted energy on the lockout too :\) and took half the prep time on the 2nd and it went up! Usually as my last set I'll use 315 and hit 2, did 325 for 5 today and hit the first 3 without stopping. Felt WAY more glute/hamstring recruitment.

Good mornings: 135 x 6, 160 x 6, 185 x 7

Note: First them doing these in over a year. Felt good, good back work. I'm not sure if I was doin em properly, sorta seemed like I could go on forever.

Rows: 275 x 5, 225 x 10 (double u/h), 185 x 12, 135x10+x3

Note: Hadn't hit 275 on rows in awhile, grip felt good today. Stopping it from slipping out of my freakin hands is really mitigating, feel I could've hit 8-12 with straps. The other sets under 2 plates were slow and contracted. Lower back was feeling kinda tight/sore, didn't want to go to heavy. Workouts later in the weak will probably benefit from easing it up here too.

Machine row lookin thing: 210 x 10, 165 x 12 (slower)

Lat pull down: 135 x 6 directly followed with 105 for 5.

Note: Did these completely strict. I like it better, also stops me from displeasing the old cardio bunnies from meat-headedness

Bustin' Biceps: Project Curl the World

7 foot bb curls: 160X3, 135 x 6, 155 x 4, 135 x 3

Note: Hit basically the same reps as last time with 160, but with much nicer form. Had almost no lean on the first, and modest lean on the other two. First set of 135 was no lean except the last, the others were cheated. Forearm pump was actually PAINFUL, hurt me here.

EZ bar preacher curls: 70x10-15x2, 70 x 8.

Note: Did these full lockout with elbows high on the pad. NICE pump.

DB hammer curls (both arms same time): 50 x 24? to finish.

Note: Dropped the weights down hard on the gym floor, stopped because my forearms gorging were killing me. Looked up in the mirror around rep 20 ish and noticed my elbows were way out/not raising it high enough, corrected it and did the last reps. I remember when I cheat curled these for a set of 10, feels good to play with em now.

Feelings of the workout..

Good pump in my bis, pretty tired. So hungry; gonna put like a cup of cheese and chicken on a huge pita shell, spread some bbq sauce on it and throw it in the oven. Said something to one of the gym goers whom I particularly feel a 'cold' vibe from, for the first time. Asked him if I should bend my knees when doing good mornings, and the look on his face was like "What, did you just talk to me dude?" (Shocked way, not expecting it. I'm always in there with music blasting/serious faced going about my business.) Only time I would say a word to him is "Are you still using the ____, bro?" and he would always respond in a one word sentence with a tone two guys in an office would use who don't like eachother/being professional. He seemed friendly, maybe he doesn't have it out for me as much as I thought. Kinda eases tension in the gym a bit, I guess?

Will check in on you fellow logger brah's logs after I eat.

Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    7 foot bb curls: 160X3, 135 x 6, 155 x 4, 135 x 3
    I could comment on a whole plethora of lifts in this workout, like the strong deads, but really I just want to say one thing.

WTFSTRONGCURLSDOWANTHOWDOYOUEVEN.

"Milk was a bad choice" ashylarryku's Avatar
    ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, I had no idea you were so big and only 18

I'll be following for sure bud, keep up the solid work
    My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133003933

"Don't unrack the bar like the bar is gonna kick your ass" - Christian Thibaudeau

"All men are created equal, some just work harder" - Defranco's Gym

Deadlift 610 x 1
    Squat 455 x 1
    Bench 345 x 1

1,400 Total @ BW 197 video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDr4a_SunYs

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for training videos almost daily:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ashylarryku?feature=watch

Originally Posted by ashylarryku View Post
    Damn, I had no idea you were so big and only 18

I'll be following for sure bud, keep up the solid work
    Hahaha, this is Street btw. Do you remember me brah :P? Also told you this in your log, you been smokin green lately?

Thanks man, appreciate it. Honestly though man I'm so friggin jealous of your dead lift. That's good stuff.

Originally Posted by bigchrome
    I could comment on a whole plethora of lifts in this workout, like the strong deads, but really I just want to say one thing.

WTFSTRONGCURLSDOWANTHOWDOYOUEVEN.
    Haha wow, LOVING the stereotypical Irish enthusiasm in that post.

Thanks bro, was nice to read :P Stronger reaction x10 than kids irl. That's saying something, bro. Considering I literally meant kids and wasn't downplaying my age group LOL ima check your log and you've better hit the gym.

"Milk was a bad choice" ashylarryku's Avatar
    ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha, sheeiiiiiiit!! I didn't know it was you. You said something like "I'm posting again, remember me?"

I was just like "man I don't know what this kid is talking about" lol. Sick progress buddy, keep up the killer work! Glad you're back at it

EDIT: A-Dawg! A-Nasty! A-Swoleness!!!!!

haha
    My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133003933

"Don't unrack the bar like the bar is gonna kick your ass" - Christian Thibaudeau

"All men are created equal, some just work harder" - Defranco's Gym

Deadlift 610 x 1
    Squat 455 x 1
    Bench 345 x 1

1,400 Total @ BW 197 video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDr4a_SunYs

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for training videos almost daily:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ashylarryku?feature=watch

Originally Posted by ashylarryku View Post
    Haha, sheeiiiiiiit!! I didn't know it was you. You said something like "I'm posting again, remember me?"

I was just like "man I don't know what this kid is talking about" lol. Sick progress buddy, keep up the killer work! Glad you're back at it

EDIT: A-Dawg! A-Nasty! A-Swoleness!!!!!

haha
    Ooooh shiii lol now I remember. I think I was going to follow up saying who it was but never got around to it.

Thanks bro I'm glad too. Never felt better. Kickin the gym to the curb was a huge, huge mistake. If I kept my drive and added onto it what I have now I'd be a freak. A whole year is gone; curse myself every night man.

Hahaha yep you remember vividly :P

Gonna go drink milk and eat peanut butter that I do not want to eat or drink. Then give my mumsie a back rub and go to bed like a good, innocent student.

My favourite..Chest/tri's tomorrow. Put in WORK last workout. Expect to have me report back with increased numbers.

Let's live up to my username.

nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Wow man I had no idea you were street_ryda until I came into this journal!

You look freaky bro, in the good way of course, nice stuff and insane progress

I read the whole journal so far, keep it up and I'll try to stop by when I can.