Registered User LiftHardOrDie22's Avatar
    LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

p-Stanz and others

Just wondering how many bottles of p-stanz it takes to make a cycle worth while. Currently sitting on 2. but also on a pleathora of other goodies, estane, dzine, eq-plex, 11-kt, 3 bottles 11oxo. Just to name a few.

Any stacks recommeded or is it prolly best to run solo since its my first time with this compound. Also, dosages would be appreciated.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" Socrates

NASM CPT, CES, PES Certified
    TRX Suspension Training Certified

hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hagels316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have seen some running P-Stanz at least 250-300mg per day (Within a stack). So depending how long you go, you may need 3-4 bottles. It's Orastan-E which is weaker than it's Orastan-A brother (Furuza). It's best use is to stack it. I usually don't run the weaker compounds solo b/c 1) I don't respond well enough to them unless the dose is very high. 2) High cost to run a significant cycle. Also, you need to run P-Stanz for at least 4-6 weeks, b/c it can take a little while to kick in.

It's best use is for cutting, recomp, and possible lean bulking to keep fat gain minimal. I would stack it with something accordingly.

A dzine/Pstanz stack would be good for lean bulk. Maybe run Pstanz for 6 weeks, then add the Dzine on week 3 and run till end of week 6.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    I have seen some running P-Stanz at least 250-300mg per day (Within a stack). So depending how long you go, you may need 3-4 bottles. It's Orastan-E which is weaker than it's Orastan-A brother (Furuza). It's best use is to stack it. I usually don't run the weaker compounds solo b/c 1) I don't respond well enough to them unless the dose is very high. 2) High cost to run a significant cycle. Also, you need to run P-Stanz for at least 4-6 weeks, b/c it can take a little while to kick in.

It's best use is for cutting, recomp, and possible lean bulking to keep fat gain minimal. I would stack it with something accordingly.

A dzine/Pstanz stack would be good for lean bulk. Maybe run Pstanz for 6 weeks, then add the Dzine on week 3 and run till end of week 6.
    That sounds great IMO.

If you're interested in cutting, go ahead and use the 11kt.
    Bulk or clean bulk go for the dzine IMO, and then if you're feeling ballsy throw in the pstanz or eq-plex.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post

Thanks for the input. Im really looking to leanout.

I was thinking of a low dose estane bridged into 11oxo at 900mg's. Then ordered the pstaz and was wondering if there was anything i could do with 2 bottles at high doses or if I j ust had to suck it up and buy 2 more bottles when its time to run a decent cycle of the stuff.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" Socrates

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiftHardOrDie22 View Post
    Thanks for the input. Im really looking to leanout.

I was thinking of a low dose estane bridged into 11oxo at 900mg's. Then ordered the pstaz and was wondering if there was anything i could do with 2 bottles at high doses or if I j ust had to suck it up and buy 2 more bottles when its time to run a decent cycle of the stuff.
    That sounds good too, but what do you mean "low dosed"? I honestly wouldn't waste my time with anything under 30mg ED.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Originally Posted by FunkymonkAW View Post
    That sounds good too, but what do you mean "low dosed"? I honestly wouldn't waste my time with anything under 30mg ED.
    cycle:
    estane:30/30/30/30
    11oxo:0/0/0/900/900/900/900
    PCT: Nolva 20/10/10/10 or possibly Clomid (havent decided)

I have 2 bottles of estane so i might bump to 45 by the end of week 2 depending on sides and gaines.

Anyone see any ideas for the p-stanz or run them with 11-kt for my future "lean" cycles?

Started the estane today.