Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Ratae's BodySpace

What exactly makes the ugly guys 'ugly'?

Why are ugly men ugly? What makes a man ugly?

We have all met the occasion of hearing people call other guys ugly, gross, disgusting, unpleasant, a genetic failure, a face only a mother could love, he's below her league and so on. Well, maybe not in these words precisely, but the phrases that are frequently used to refer to ugliness are quite colorful and explicit.

So what aspects of apperance make up the ugly man? Is it height, body build, facial structure (jawline, cheekbones), the allignment and size of facial features, skin or hair types perhaps? In order to identify what exactly makes ugly men ugly, perhaps it would help give a look to those physical features that are considered to build attractive males instead?

I ask this because I get the cold shoulder (no replies) very often on dating sites, even when I've sent very interesting and indepth messages to these women. This leads me to believe that it's because I must be ugly, but I can't identify what it is, what my physcial 'flaws' are so to speak. I don't think I'm that bad looking but I obviously must be.

Post examples of ugly men if you wish.

I asked some women and they said these men were totally ugly:

These men have somewhat squashed and infantile features, like they have low growth hormone or lack development or something? They are very brachycephalic too (roundheaded) I don't know.

Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scoundrel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Scoundrel's BodySpace
    sry bra, i have only studied what makes a man attractive (no homo)

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DunkinD's BodySpace
    I dont have any pictures to post but I wouldnt let women not responding to your messages on online dating sites bother you. I dont think that many people have success sending messages out. Out of 10 messages sent you might get one response back.

How do you do in real life with women?

The man who stares at ass Kabananga's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 187 lbs
    Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kabananga has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kabananga's BodySpace
    disproportionate/10 makes people ugly

Their look is way deviant from the "normal" look, thus ugly. They also look like their head has been smashed on the pavement numerous times, which doesn't really help their cause either.

Why bother about what makes those dudes ugly though?

Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000) Ratae is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Ratae's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Kabananga View Post

Why bother about what makes those dudes ugly though?

Because if they share similar physical traits to me, it means I'm ugly then too.

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ILLGRIMES's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
    We have all met the occasion of hearing people call other guys ugly, gross, disgusting, unpleasant, a genetic failure, a face only a mother could love, he's below her league and so on. Well, maybe not in these words precisely, but the phrases that are frequently used to refer to ugliness are quite colorful and explicit.
    Never believe that you can't get some girl because she's 'out of your league.' There are no leagues.

Haven't you ever seen an ugly dude with a hot chick and wonder "How did he get her???"

You won't get that opportunity with the self confidence you have right now. Become more self aware, have a self worth, and don't dwell on something that YOU may think is "ugly."

While one guy may rate a girl a 10/10, another may rate the EXACT same girl a 5/10. Why? Some guys like a ass, some like tits, some like feet, again why? One of my good friends loves girls with flat asses, twig bodies, and big tits. To me, that's not exactly my flavor.

We all aren't attracted to the same people. Get your self confidence up, everything will change.

Visit Ratae's BodySpace
    This isn't a self help thread for me, the OP. Please stop it.

I'm just asking what makes a guy ugly.

Stats: 6'1", 208 lbs
    Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Inspiration01's BodySpace
    I think with me my head is quite large. It also goes from very broad at the top to very skinny at the bottom.

23 inches around head
    9 inches from top of forehead to chin
    Forehead takes up 1/3rd of face at 3 inches.

Also

A large slightly bumpy nose.
    High cheek bones
    Weak chin
    Not much of a jawline.
    Boring hazel eyes with no spark to them.
    Pale skin which can't tan.
    Bad teeth due to not being given a brace when younger.
    Eyebrows a bit bushy and frayed
    Bad skin which gets spots easily over body.
    Very thin hair which frizzles very easily and has patches of grey in it.
    Weird skin that gets creases in it easily.

I think they're my bad features. Been called ugly a couple of times when growing up.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DunkinD's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Inspiration01 View Post
    I think with me my head is quite large. It also goes from very broad at the top to very skinny at the bottom.

23 inches around head
    9 inches from top of forehead to chin
    Forehead takes up 1/3rd of face at 3 inches.

Also

A large slightly bumpy nose.
    High cheek bones
    Weak chin
    Not much of a jawline.
    Boring hazel eyes with no spark to them.
    Pale skin which can't tan.
    Bad teeth due to not being given a brace when younger.
    Eyebrows a bit bushy and frayed
    Bad skin which gets spots easily over body.
    Very thin hair which frizzles very easily and has patches of grey in it.
    Weird skin that gets creases in it easily.

I think they're my bad features. Been called ugly a couple of times when growing up.
    Damn you are harsh on yourself? Do you have truble with women or dont you let your features bother you?

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MacMan07's BodySpace
    In the context you are referring to, I think ugly would most accurately be defined as disproportionate. You can have features that aren't desirable (bald, bad skin, weak features, big nose) and not necessarily be ugly (you might even be attractive), so long as they are in congruence with the rest of you. For instance, if you have a big ass nose, but you also have a big jaw and a big head, you probably wouldn't be considered ugly. Similarly, you could have a weak jawline and a small chin, but really not look ugly if you also had a small nose.

Ugliness really comes into play when you have features that don't match well with each other, when your facial balance is out of sync.

I know it's not a self help thread, and I don't want to take a turn in that direction (I totally understand what you are driving at), but after a lot of research and time dedicated to this topic (just out of leisure and curiousity throughout the years), I truly believe that even if you are unattractive, there is a lot you can do to make yourself look better. Tanning, certain hair styles, facial hair, piercings, hats, glasses, can all really help you bring balance to your profile.

Hope that gives some perspective.
    Misc bros 4 lyfe

Squats and Milk

Stats: 5'5", 128 lbs
    digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) digitalbath11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit digitalbath11's BodySpace
    Probably the same thing that makes women ugly... Disproportionate features (like a poster has already mentioned) and a complete lack of symmetry. There's been actual studies on this. But like most things, it can still be subjective. You'll always find someone who disagrees on what's beautiful or even symmetric.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 697
    SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SpiderSense's BodySpace
    Long story short and this is just my opinion but I've found that the eyes tend to play a HUGE role in how attractive we find a person.

It's because with humans as well as animals, the first point of contact is always the eyes so because of that they're the focal point of the face.

Now before anybody says some stupid ****, just think of how much goes into somebody having good looking eyes:

They have to be set in the face at a certain depth (this is why women wear eye shadow), spaced apart properly (not too close or too far), eyebrows a certain distance from the eyes (not too high or too low), eyebrows a certain size (not too thick or thin), a certain shape (for instance the first guy has droopy eyes that angle downwards), eyelids (some have squinty eyes), eye size (some have beady little eyes, some people have one eye noticeably biggger than the other) and then your eyes in relation to your other facial features (a lot of people have one eye lower/higher than the other, or eyes too high on face or in the 2 pics cases eyes too low on face).

I don't think color really matters TBH if a person has ugly looking eyes it don't matter what color they are you're not gonna care.

But in a nutshell being attractive to the eye is about striking a certain balance, having good proportions and symmetry.

Stats: 6'1", 208 lbs
    Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Inspiration01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Inspiration01's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DunkinD View Post
    Damn you are harsh on yourself? Do you have truble with women or dont you let your features bother you?
    Not harsh I just looked in the mirror and listed my features. Got a measuring tape out too to measure the proportionality of my face. I've never had a girlfriend and have slept with 3 women in my life. Two of those were obese, the other one was attractive.

I have very low self esteem so I guess they do bother me. I don't dwell on my individual feature errors but just know as a whole I'm ugly. I could probably pick up an obese girl if I wanted but would rather just concentrate on gym and receive companionship from my dog.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nzgs's BodySpace
    You do realise that most of those faults apply to probably 80% of men and they don't let it stop them. Your self-esteem is part of a feedback loop and you have to break it somehow. Get some melanotan + use a solarium, learn how to groom your eyebrows, workout and brush your teeth and you will already have a headstart on most of the male population. It really isn't that hard bro you just need the balls to decide to make the best with what you have. And if you're going bald then for ****s sake shave your head and get a tan.

Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BigBeard86's BodySpace
    sryls man ive seen some very "ugly" men go out with sexy women. men werent created to look pretty like women. for men, looks really dont matter, unless you are deformed. even then, a man can still find a woman.

Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nightclubber is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    generally ugly guys have either really big noses, long faces. no jawline, ect

Stats: 6'10", 255 lbs
    BodyPoints: 856
    clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit clifftime's BodySpace
    post a pic
    NCAA men's basketball picks.. Follow me on Twitter @timeforcliffs

1,000 years ago everyone knew the Earth was the center of the universe.
    500 years ago everyone knew the Earth was flat.
    15 minutes ago you knew humans where alone on this planet.
    Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

Everyone knows how other people should live their life. No one seems to know how to live their own life

SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyMass is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit SkinnyMass's BodySpace
    No one is ugly, some people are less attractive.

If you have been called ugly, then work on becoming more attractive, get ripped, join clubs, boost your esteem, develop a personality, that gets you much further in life than looking good

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jacketfan's BodySpace
    i think most unnattractive men and like 90 percent of unnattractive women(women have greater control over their appearance than guys by far) are just unnattractive through lack of trying.

most ugly guys, arent ugly because of features, but because they look disgusting meaning because they dont try that hard. lets be honest, most guys called ugly would really be average looking if they were well groomed and in shape.

the rest of ugly guys, just have wildly disportionate features
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tokyo1123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    i think most unnattractive men and like 90 percent of unnattractive women(women have greater control over their appearance than guys by far) are just unnattractive through lack of trying.

most ugly guys, arent ugly because of features, but because they look disgusting meaning because they dont try that hard. lets be honest, most guys called ugly would really be average looking if they were well groomed and in shape.

the rest of ugly guys, just have wildly disportionate features

Actually, I find most men ugly and the things about them that I find ugly would not disappear with a little effort on their part. The funny thing is that because ugly men are so common the media (at least here in Canada) these days seems to absolutely refuse to show images of attractive young men. I mean, I don't remember the last time that I watched TV and saw a really attractive young man, the type of person who would no doubt infuriate people by being proud of the fact that they aren't common. What we get instead are all these stupid generic looking douche bags who all look the same. In other words, we get real life. Well I don't like it. Why do I find myself having to watch Turner Classic Movies just to find a little classical good looks? Whats with all these weird looking white people who now grace the TV? The worse part about it is that the media is actually trying place inside our heads the idea that ugly men are sexually attractive. I have never seen so many men who make having rock hard abs look bad!! My god, especially when it comes to the male body men are very insecure. Why is it that every time I see a negroe on TV he's got his shirt off? Eww. Gross. Change the channel. I don't like having ugly men forced down my throat. Unfortunately, the media at present would have us believe that these men are the only ones that exist. I suppose young woman would better off believing that all woman are stuck having to date the same douche bags that they have to go out with.

Stats: 5'8", 190 lbs
    fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitguy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fitguy23's BodySpace
    I have few stretch marks from gaining muscle and also short 5-8 wish i was taller.

Stats: 6'2", 277 lbs
    SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuperShamou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SuperShamou's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    ... Disproportionate features (like a poster has already mentioned) and a complete lack of symmetry.
    simple as this brah... animals even do their mate selection this way.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

Stats: 5'7", 176 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2553
    B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B_Nelley35 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit B_Nelley35's BodySpace
    I always hear the "you always wonder why you see the ugly guy with the hot girl" argument. I think it's BS. Don't get me wrong, confidence is the name of the game....But I think a lot of cocky self-conscious guys will call some avg to above avg guy ugly. I had a friend like this in high school. He was very insecure, you could tell. I was very insecure in high school as well, but we both handled it different ways. He would call every guy who he saw with a chick ugly. Me, I just accepted things. Maybe the difference between us two was that he was confident and I wasn't. I dont know I'm just rambling here, hard to express my point here maybe someone will know what I'm talking about.

Stats: 5'10", 224 lbs
    BodyPoints: 830
    Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Charlesscott has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Charlesscott's BodySpace
    Facial aesthetics. When people say easy on the eyes, they mean it. when someones face is all out of whack, it's not as easy for the brain to comprehend.
    Laid back, drama free

Stats: 5'10", 182 lbs
    manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit manletgenetics's BodySpace
    some study said symetry is important. brad pitt has a very symetrical face while those guys do not

also things like big ears, nose, head hurt

lack of height is seen as unattractive as well as high bodyfat

scars or markings such as acne

i mean it seems like common sense really what makes people look ugly. some of it you can be changed like weight, but facial looks you are basically stuck with so life is unfair
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) richard149 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit richard149's BodySpace
    Dude I was in your shoes. Delete that account.
    First time on a dating site this past summer, would get hit up pretty often, get some numbers. Never met any cause it was just to get attention.
    This time around, nothing, used some of the same pictures, send them messages involving something in their profile. And i've gotten a response rate of like 1/20 and the like 2 just stopped replying.
    Made my self esteem lower.
    So fack it, delete it for now, try later.

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluejay83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bluejay83's BodySpace
    I can't tell what a good looking guy is apart from aesthetics.

facial aesthetics I can't distinguish a good looking guy from an ugly one most of the time.
    but yes... that one posted is a bit ugly.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 697
    SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SpiderSense's BodySpace
    All comes down to symmetry and proportion.

It's kind of like eating an apple: Do you want the nice pristine shiny apple, or the lopsided one with all sorts of bruises?

craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) craigthomasb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Lack of money

Stats: 6'10", 80 lbs
    Randy008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Randy008's BodySpace
    Iknow that feel bro...same story here...my body getting better and better....Can't say the same for my face-its the worst part of me.On top of that,with receding hair, i'm going desperate.Did try facial exercises...but dont think that will help!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast