mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO and L-Arganine Question

Hey Everybody, I've searched and cant seem to find the answer to this.

I wanted to ask if the main ingredient of NO products is L-Arganine, because I am a NO-Non responder and saw Higher Power Bulk L-Arganine powder, but wanted to see if L-Arganine was the main ingredient in NO products, or if it is an alternative.

Products like NO-Xplode give me no rush, don't amp me up, and I get no feeling off of it whatsoever, but I was hoping Bulk L-Arganine will. Let me know your thoughts.

Also....what is the main ingredient in NO-Xplode that gives you the ****s? Will Bulk L-Arganine powder give me the ****s as well?

Thanks a million everybody who reads this.

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It does have it and many other hemodialators such as vinpocetine, vincamine, and vinburine.

Straps are for pussys UpstateTank's Avatar
    UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) UpstateTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mr75mhz View Post
    Hey Everybody, I've searched and cant seem to find the answer to this.

I wanted to ask if the main ingredient of NO products is L-Arganine, because I am a NO-Non responder and saw Higher Power Bulk L-Arganine powder, but wanted to see if L-Arganine was the main ingredient in NO products, or if it is an alternative.

Products like NO-Xplode give me no rush, don't amp me up, and I get no feeling off of it whatsoever, but I was hoping Bulk L-Arganine will. Let me know your thoughts.

Also....what is the main ingredient in NO-Xplode that gives you the ****s? Will Bulk L-Arganine powder give me the ****s as well?

Thanks a million everybody who reads this.

The main ingredient in No products is L-arginine, but its not the L-arginine thats meant to "jack" you up per se...its the stimulanants (most often caffeine) and some people who are sensitive to stimulants can have their bowels irritated from taking a preworkout no product (SuperPump killd me in this department )

I'm currently taking bulk L-arginine and have never had a **** problem with it!
    "It's not that bodybuilding is everything its that being small and weak really really sucks"

gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look into supplements with arginine ethyl ester instead of aakg. i am a non responder to aakg and the ethyl ester worked GREAT on me.
    If one person goes out at does something special to accomplish their dreams it affects thousands.

Those with the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action.

Kappa Sigma
    Omicron Chi- Alpha class
    4-28-2007