Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    either op isnt approaching 7s/8/9s/10s and only approaches 4-6 or his game isnt good enough to get that kind of quality or he himself is an omega - half beta/half alpha....

you get the kind of girls you go after consistently - seems like OP goes after 4-6s more than thans 7-10
    Pics of you with these 7s/8s/9s please.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Larin7 View Post
    I find this hilarious because from my point of view, the opposite is the case. The media and society tell men that they can get women just by existing. For instance, look at shows such as The King of Queens. In what parallel universe does it make sense to pair that slob with such an attractive wife? Even crazier, Leah Remini was the one who faced scrutiny and was strategically placed behind couches and in sweatsuits once she gained weight from childbirth. She wasn't even half the size of Kevin James at her highest weight.

You have the right to your opinion, however, and I found it strangely reassuring that your complaints about women are the same exact ones I have about men. It seems that both men and women feel aggrieved nowadays about their places in society. I wonder sometimes if the distance between the sexes is already too wide to ever be bridged.
    tits or gtfo (srs)

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    @NitrogenWidget - Maybe you can help me solve a mystery (I have been accused by guys of "leading them on"). Is it that you think a woman has to keep dating you once she has made out with or went on a date with you in order to not have "led you on"?
    I find this hilarious because from my point of view, the opposite is the case. The media and society tell men that they can get women just by existing. For instance, look at shows such as The King of Queens. In what parallel universe does it make sense to pair that slob with such an attractive wife? Even crazier, Leah Remini was the one who faced scrutiny and was strategically placed behind couches and in sweatsuits once she gained weight from childbirth. She wasn't even half the size of Kevin James at her highest weight.

You have the right to your opinion, however, and I found it strangely reassuring that your complaints about women are the same exact ones I have about men. It seems that both men and women feel aggrieved nowadays about their places in society. I wonder sometimes if the distance between the sexes is already too wide to ever be bridged.
    How many accounts do you have?!!!
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    laugh out loud

I also have to thank you for showing me Roissy. That blog is fantastic.
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    Same here, love reading that blog. I don't agree with every single point, but many are indeed spot-on.
    I think every guy should be reading that blog

Are you implying that that shows message is that any unattractive guy can get any hot girl? Even though she is still the "pants wearing one" of the relationship? And a lot of episodes poke fun at his weight?

Every one of those shows the girl is a higher rating than the guy. They are actors, they are talented. If acting ability had nothing to do with it every cast would be full of calvin klein and victoria secret models.

At one point he even lost a bunch of weight. And I think the sweats make her look even more fat.

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    tits or gtfo (srs)
    and this

and what troll am i feeding?

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @NitrogenWidget - Maybe you can help me solve a mystery (I have been accused by guys of "leading them on"). Is it that you think a woman has to keep dating you once she has made out with or went on a date with you in order to not have "led you on"?

She needs to loose my number & not insist I waste my time being her "friend" when she decides she doesn't want to sleep with me.

She needs to not dirty text me, send me nude pics, ect then not deliver on the sex.

She needs to not let me spend the evening with her then tell me "I just want to be friends" at the end of the night. WTF?!?

Thanks for wasting my time.

KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Every one of those shows the girl is a higher rating than the guy. They are actors, they are talented.
    True, I noticed this.

Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I trust you can read that both posts are by the same account?

Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    She needs to loose my number & not insist I waste my time being her "friend" when she decides she doesn't want to sleep with me.

She needs to not dirty text me, send me nude pics, ect then not deliver on the sex.

She needs to not let me spend the evening with her then tell me "I just want to be friends" at the end of the night. WTF?!?

Thanks for wasting my time.
    Did it occur to you at any point to just cut off communication with her? That might not have permitted you to play victim though.

Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Are you implying that that shows message is that any unattractive guy can get any hot girl?
    Is this what passes for English around here? *Yawn* @ the rest of your tripe.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KetoTech88 View Post
    Pics of you with these 7s/8s/9s please.
    I dont post pics and I never said I had a problem approaching them.....OR DO I???

dun dun dun

:}

and oh HAI to the new femme poster

I dont post pics and I never said I had a problem approaching them.....OR DO I???

dun dun dun

:}
    DUN DUN DUN

lol

and oh HAI to the new femme poster
    Do you mean me? If so, hi back at you.

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good argument

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KetoTech88 View Post
    DUN DUN DUN lol
    maybe one day brotatoe but not anytime soon, esp. with misc detectives....... I do ok not saying anything more than that - some guys in here pull some grade A women
    I do mean you - you from around here?

maybe one day brotatoe but not anytime soon, esp. with misc detectives....... I do ok not saying anything more than that - some guys in here pull some grade A women
    Misc detectives suck major ass, I hear ya on that part

What do you mean by "here"?

MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500)
    There is some truth to this. I remember when I lived back in NYC, I was standing at a street corner waiting for the light to change. Up pulled something that made my jaw literally drop. I stood there staring in awe, and there was a guy standing next to me doing the same. This was the first time I had ever seen one IRL, a yellow Lamborghini, so flat, so delicious. I wanted to throw myself on the hood of the car, and even though the windows were tinted, my heart was racing for the driver. Evil for a man to drive such a thing knowing women will see it. A man can't pull out his penis in public, but this should be against the law too. He must have been laughing his head off watching women drool.

Good point!

Oh yes. And status comes in all forms, and yes, I'm strongly attracted to it. I love masculine power!!!! It could be a construction worker, a fireman, a cop, a CEO, an athlete, a musician, etc. Status makes me drool first and foremost. Then comes personality and all that, and 'looks' are last. I can find good looks everywhere these days.

Mind blowing! Yes, all men should learn this. Take it from a woman, this is true.

Truth.

Truth.

Yes, women can certainly smell this on a man. I hate it.

You're spot on.

Yes, he certainly could. The lines would be wrapped around the globe for women willing to lick the sweat from his brows.

Ohhh, so true. I wouldn't sell my soul for it, but there's no denying the attractiveness of such a man. I even fantasize about Henry Kissinger just for the power trip. It's similar to those men who drool and stuff dollar bills into a hot stripper's g-string, then whisper that he wants her to have his babies. It's the lust!!!! Then the reality hits, and we come to our senses. Hopefully.

Tell it!
    What about lawyers?

[300 Spartan Perioeci] nschell69's Avatar
    nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Exchange nudez?
    [300 Spartan Perioeci] 13/5/12

" Cowards die many times before their actual deaths. " - Julius Ceasar

The odds of you existing, as you - 1:10^2,685,000
    Stay positive and love your life

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lol'd at the graph, when men hit their prime at around age 26, at the same time, women start to decline.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did it occur to you at any point to just cut off communication with her? That might not have permitted you to play victim though.
    I'm not playing the victim. I cut communication as soon as I realized nothing was going to happen.

which is usually the first date after things got physical.

They blew up my fricken phone hurt I didn't want to be their friend. As if their just so awesome I want to spend my free time entertaining them with nothing in return. LOL!

It's the fact that they dirty text me the whole week before we go out then let me spend an evening paying attention to them when they KNEW it wasn't going further before I even picked them up that I consider them leading me on & wasting my time.

They literally pretend nothing ever happened between us & that we are just friends & always were just friends. HUH?

That aint normal thought processes. I never stuck my tongue in my friends mouths or put my hands between their legs. LOL!

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    like myself... pics via PM... but only for friends. haha

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please post pictures of your breasts. Otherwise, please exit the thread. Thanks in advance.

golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Swim*** View Post
    They thrive on double standards and like to act holier-than-thou until you point out the hypocrisy, then they start screaming and crying and make you into the villain.
    Sooooooooo true. Strong wisdom for an 18-year-old. Repped.

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just for the king of queens show, they explain in multiple episodes that they started dating when the fat dude use to be a in shape muscular football player. Because even they realize it would be unrealistic otherwise

AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MacMan07 View Post
    I don't know about all that. I actually read a study a few weeks ago that showed a bunch of women pictures of 1000 men, and they rated 80% of guys as a 4 or below.

The study also showed the results from men, and the men were actually WAY more generous with their ratings.

I'm generalizing these numbers, I don't remember the exact figures, but the **** was absurd.

*edit* http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/yo...online-dating/
    Women are EXTREMELY shallow when you sit with a group of them and hear the talk openly. I've even heard them say "well I thought my bf was ugly and had a big nose, but he had just gotten a big inheritance and I knew I wouldn't need to work again if we got married, plus there's always the POOL BOY LOLOLOL" and they all laugh like it's funny.

Originally Posted by MacMan07 View Post
    Poster is mad that he dresses like Mr. Rogers. Not sure how many times I have to state the focus of the thread, this isn't about me, this isn't about looks vs confidence, it's about unrealistic standards that women hold men to.

This thread only further proves my point. I'm an average - good looking guys (6.5-7). Now, if I want girls, what is the first thing everyone tells me? Go to the gym! Get some swagger! Learn how to build your confidence (holy **** you guys, I'm 26, I am already confident by now), get a nice car, dress well, and the list goes on and on. Now, if I follow these steps, then YEAH, I will get tons of women.

My point is, that being a high 6 and a man, what are the odds the girls I'm going to attract are also high 6's or 7s who have accomplished the same **** I had to jump through hoops for? (i.e she's in great shape, goes to the gym, is confident within herself, has a good job, well dressed)

The odds are very slim, very ****ing slim. Sure, I'll be pulling girls left and right (which AGAIN, has never been a problem), my point is that I'm not attracting the female equivalent to myself. I'll attract a bunch of 4-6s who have nothing going for them, fat, lazy, out of shape.

So my point of this thread is basically that there are a TON of guys out there who are constantly doing amazing things, and the women don't seem to do jack ****. Hardly any of them workout, most of them can't write a coherent sentence, can't hold their own in any sort of conversation of importance, and just assume since they have a sausage sleeve of a vagina, that it will get them what they want.

We live in a society that is constantly telling women that they are perfect little snowflakes the way they are, and at the same time drills it into men's heads that they are a creep/weirdo if they do anything to associate themselves with these perfect little snowflakes. Look at sitcoms, or look at any program on tv. Jesus, look at the disney channel even.

The men are portrayed as goofy/less intelligent/infantile, and the girls are portrayed as dominant/level headed/attractive. Compare this with programming from the 50s/60s/70s/80s/(even 90s) and is it any surprise that so many men today have become gigantic pussies, and that even the most average woman, thinks she's better than almost every guy?
    Pretty much everything I wanted to say worded better.

Sick of seeing all these TV shows of fat 21yr old, orange ooompa loomps with the Shaniqua attitudes, plumped up lips and shopping addictions. look at the gold digging bitch Nova888 ITT, she just came out and owned up that a car will get her panties off. Pretty pathetic.

We're always told as young males that if we work hard, be athletic, have intelligence, grind our way up the career ladder by working fuked up hours in a cubicle and basically trade our life for success, we will find that perfect woman. It's a worse theory than the American dream, because all these hard working, intelligent, successful men need to be ABSURDLY rich to get a 9/10 or a 10/10 that isn't a complete used up, vapid whore. A 6-7/10 dude who has a good job, no debt, smarts, some nice belongings, is in good shape and has good social skills can hope for at best a 7-8 with NOTHING going on, just a complete leech or a 4-6/10 with the same qualities as he has.

Pretty fuked up world we live in.

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AbootDatAss View Post
    Women are EXTREMELY shallow when you sit with a group of them and hear the talk openly. I've even heard them say "well I thought my bf was ugly and had a big nose, but he had just gotten a big inheritance and I knew I wouldn't need to work again if we got married, plus there's always the POOL BOY LOLOLOL" and they all laugh like it's funny.

Pretty much everything I wanted to say worded better.

Sick of seeing all these TV shows of fat 21yr old, orange ooompa loomps with the Shaniqua attitudes, plumped up lips and shopping addictions. look at the gold digging bitch Nova888 ITT, she just came out and owned up that a car will get her panties off. Pretty pathetic.

We're always told as young males that if we work hard, be athletic, have intelligence, grind our way up the career ladder by working fuked up hours in a cubicle and basically trade our life for success, we will find that perfect woman. It's a worse theory than the American dream, because all these hard working, intelligent, successful men need to be ABSURDLY rich to get a 9/10 or a 10/10 that isn't a complete used up, vapid whore. A 6-7/10 dude who has a good job, no debt, smarts, some nice belongings, is in good shape and has good social skills can hope for at best a 7-8 with NOTHING going on, just a complete leech or a 4-6/10 with the same qualities as he has.

Pretty fuked up world we live in.
    Agree with everything except with what you said about Nova888. She's a top poster and a person, from what I have read, and you completely misjudged her.

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AbootDatAss View Post
    Ya i have heard similar. Was talking to a girl about her female friend and she told me "Oh, she has a boyfriend." The friend replied "Well, hes not my boyfriend yet...hes trying to make it into the pros as a baseball player, depends on if he makes it or not."

And she did not smile or laugh about it, she was dead serious.

Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    Ya i have heard similar. Was talking to a girl about her female friend and she told me "Oh, she has a boyfriend." The friend replied "Well, hes not my boyfriend yet...hes trying to make it into the pros as a baseball player, depends on if he makes it or not."

And she did not smile or laugh about it, she was dead serious.
    Yes she was.
    I know exactly what you are talking about.
    I hear women at work talk like that all the time.
    Blows my mind.
    Especially since these chicks talking aren't anything i'd consider special.

Funny thing is, if that guy makes it pro, there is a good chance he'll dump her for a hotter chick.

And that woman will be completely clueless as to what happened.

You see it all the time.

agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) agirl7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have never in my life noticed nor cared what kind of car a guy drove. I am so uninterested in cars that I literally just don't notice...ask me what color car a guy drove, and I probably couldn't tell you unless it was like pink and massively stood out.

But that's just me.

I do suppose you can say "power" is attractive, but I think it's more about the look associated with power than the actual possession of power for me. Put an average guy in a business suit or dress shirt, have him clean up (shave and all of that), and he becomes a lot more attractive to me. But then like police, firefighter, and military uniforms? Total instant turn-offs for me. That's probably related to my experience with douchebag military and policemen (not in relationships, just in life), and my friend works for the fire department and has all kinds of stories about the way the guys there talk about women and how even the married ones try to get in bed with her.

DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I trust you can read that both posts are by the same account?
    lolwut