robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DAA Pure, anyone else using it?

Every thread I've seen on this product is older, so I'll start a new one. Just started a little over a week ago and so far so good but I was wondering what results or opinions anyone else has. FYI, my additional workout supplements include Kre-Alkylin, BCAA, Jac3D, BLOX. Of course lots of protein (Isopure & MyoFusion). At almost 53, I'm always looking for a little extra help and edge. Thanks All!

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IForce's Intimidate has one the best in DAA. 99% Pure NMOA N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid which is getting great reviews and logs that are up
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should have mentioned this, I'm using Futurebiotics DAA Pure, but I'll do a litte reasearch on IForce Intimidate.

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm tasting AI DAA atm
    Seek truth and reason

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats what i use AI Sports Nutritions Daa. Two testers have have lab results and raised there test levels, one of them is a rep, JRchaney, maybe hell chime in here

get it here

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai...rtic-acid.html 300 grams for 24.99 (plus 10 % off right now!)
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, ur pic ur a small guy and I tht u were a kid. But 52 and looking like that is great. U have no bodyfat..lol
    I just finished my 2nd DAA cycle and I like it. I used a bulk DAA and first time I stacked with Triazole. This time with Erase. Next time another AI is in the works and maybe L-dopa on the stack. I felt great 2 weeks in both times and 2 weeks after stiil felt like I had alot of stamina n strenght

Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
    Damn, ur pic ur a small guy and I tht u were a kid. But 52 and looking like that is great. U have no bodyfat..lol
    I just finished my 2nd DAA cycle and I like it. I used a bulk DAA and first time I stacked with Triazole. This time with Erase. Next time another AI is in the works and maybe L-dopa on the stack. I felt great 2 weeks in both times and 2 weeks after stiil felt like I had alot of stamina n strenght
    Thanks for the complement & the information. FYI, it was a long road to get where I am. At 50 I was 190 with a 36 waist & finally had enough yo-yoing my weight. Hearing comments like yours really keep me motivated!!! Thanks again

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Thats what i use AI Sports Nutritions Daa. Two testers have have lab results and raised there test levels, one of them is a rep, JRchaney, maybe hell chime in here
    Anyone who sees this thread and has proof of elevated testosterone results, please post them, and advise if it is free test or total test. I am unaware of evidence of anyone using DAA and elevating testosterone to clinically relevant levels.

btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm currently taking AI DAA and am in my 3rd week. I'm stacking it with Endosurge. I can honestly say, without lab evidence, that it's not doing a freaking thing for me. Not sure what I was expecting and I will keep taking it because I paid for it but son, I am disappoint.
    Don't judge me by my redz. It was 1 neg from somebody with 1200000 rep power.

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is there any definitive word on the need for an AI?

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PAU1 View Post
    Is there any definitive word on the need for an AI?
    No Its not its not nessarry though many do as a percaution. If your worried you can stack it with l dopa to control prolactin if anything.
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

Stev3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stev3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stev3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    recently experimented with a DAA Pure and Erase Pro stack that lasted nearly a month.

First I started with Erase Pro--2 weeks. Side effects included vivid dreams that seemed longer in duration, constant muscle hardness and vascularity, and some nightly joint dryness/pain.

DAA was introduced during the conclusion of the 2nd week while on Erase Pro. Initial side effect was euphoria. I was feeling euphoric after working out for a few doses. A week in to the stack, the euphoria transitioned to anxiety-type energy, which led to insomnia. I went from 6-8 hours a night to 6-8 hours of sleep every 2-3 nights.

My blood pressure was also raised. It's consistently 118-120 over 78-80. At the time of the stack, my bp was 135 over 93.

True Story!!