Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    shreddies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Best supplement (s) to take gain MASS extremely FAST?

I am looking to update my supplement cupboard and want feedback on what supplement(s) you think is the best to take to gain muscle mass fast? Which ones have worked for you?

(This is of course while maintaining a clean diet and training program. )

-Kyle

Originally Posted by shreddies View Post
    I am looking to update my supplement cupboard and want feedback on what supplement(s) you think is the best to take to gain muscle mass fast? Which ones have worked for you?

(This is of course while maintaining a clean diet and training program. )

-Kyle
    bump

***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing that will help you put on muscle "FAST" is Steroids.... I don't recommend them however
    STRONGER EVERYDAY

pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pentrubani3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kre- alklyne ,,, whey protein and eat lots of quality foods

Originally Posted by ***8ness8*** View Post
    The only thing that will help you put on muscle "FAST" is Steroids.... I don't recommend them however

So there isn't a single supplement you recommend that isn't a steroid? Creatine is one most people would say. Anything else?!?! I eat 13 banana's a day because I heard that can be VERY helpful.

Originally Posted by pentrubani3 View Post
    kre- alklyne ,,, whey protein and eat lots of quality foods
    Kre - alklyne sounds like something worth trying. Any specific brand you would suggest?

milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im having good results with the All American EFX brand. I was using reg creatine mono before which worked great, but i am very susceptible to bloat and water retention even at low doses. Since ive been taking kre-alkalyn, ive dried out a lot and am still holding all my mass (and gaining to). It will be my staple creatine supplement from now on. Just as an FYI, I saw better results at taking 4 pills a day as opposed to the recommended 2 pills a day. Others have had similar results from higher doses from what ive read on this forum.

Hope this helps.
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

Originally Posted by milkneggs786 View Post
    Im having good results with the All American EFX brand. I was using reg creatine mono before which worked great, but i am very susceptible to bloat and water retention even at low doses. Since ive been taking kre-alkalyn, ive dried out a lot and am still holding all my mass (and gaining to). It will be my staple creatine supplement from now on. Just as an FYI, I saw better results at taking 4 pills a day as opposed to the recommended 2 pills a day. Others have had similar results from higher doses from what ive read on this forum.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kre - alklyne sounds like something worth trying. Any specific brand you would suggest?
    Kre-alk won't work any faster or differently than creatine monohydrate. It's just creatine.

So there isn't a single supplement you recommend that isn't a steroid? Creatine is one most people would say. Anything else?!?! I eat 13 banana's a day because I heard that can be VERY helpful.
    .... 13 bananas a day.... you need a lot more help than supp advice.

But I'll tell you this. Your body will only build a tiny amount of muscle at a time. Don't expect much more than about 12lb in a year, even that may not happen. You may, if you're a total noob to working out, gain a bit more than that... but it's doubtful.

You can, however, gain 50lb in a year or more... it will just mostly be fat.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Kre-alk won't work any faster or differently than creatine monohydrate. It's just creatine.

Potassium is a must and I have problems taking pills, so I choose to 'go bananas' with bananas to get my potassium. Like with calcium - I drink 3 litres of milk every 1-2 days.

But I'll tell you this. Your body will only build a tiny amount of muscle at a time. Don't expect much more than about 12lb in a year, even that may not happen. You may, if you're a total noob to working out, gain a bit more than that... but it's doubtful.

You can, however, gain 50lb in a year or more... it will just mostly be fat.

Yea oh well - seems to be working for me!

What about products like SizeOn? Anyone tried this??

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's not a race, it's a process.

Pick up a tub of patience and take 1 scoop/day.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What about products like SizeOn? Anyone tried this??
    It's a good product, taking creatine mono will yield many of the same benefits (though not all). It won't make you gain weight though (other than from the calories it contains).

Take the above advice, gain patience.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fujindemon View Post
    It's not a race, it's a process.

Pick up a tub of patience and take 1 scoop/day.
    Fuk yes, this.

It's a good product, taking creatine mono will yield many of the same benefits (though not all). It won't make you gain weight though (other than from the calories it contains).

Take the above advice, gain patience.

Thanks for the advice. I have been patient and it's paid off. Just looking for a good product and one that works because there gotta be something. Anyone tried Purple K?

Jellul6667 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,
    I've been having amazing results with stacking ON 100% whey protein, Rivalus Helix 24 and Rivalus Enpulse. I've been using this stack for 3 months and my body is transforming on a weekly basis . I started at 175lbs and am now sitting at 230. Although it may be allot of weight with less muscle that's fine for now cause for someone like me who was 175 at 6'3 (the tall skinny guy) needs the weight to build the muscle. But again amazing stack.

IM LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS PLEASE. I know patience, eating right, and working out will help - but what PRODUCT will help best? plz no bullshiiet

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i guess 26 bananas would put on even more mass....
    Getting swole, one day at a time.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whey and creatine mono

Originally Posted by Jellul6667 View Post
    Hey,
    I've been having amazing results with stacking ON 100% whey protein, Rivalus Helix 24 and Rivalus Enpulse. I've been using this stack for 3 months and my body is transforming on a weekly basis . I started at 175lbs and am now sitting at 230. Although it may be allot of weight with less muscle that's fine for now cause for someone like me who was 175 at 6'3 (the tall skinny guy) needs the weight to build the muscle. But again amazing stack.

Cool - I eat loads of protein - i'll have to look into Rivalus helix and enpulse. Any Side effects I should be worried about?

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food.
    Just a weight lifter

Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BRB investing in 5000 bananas
    305 starting weight.
    Current: 207

Originally Posted by krott5333 View Post
    i guess 26 bananas would put on even more mass....

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IM LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS PLEASE. I know patience, eating right, and working out will help - but what PRODUCT will help best? plz no bullshiiet
    I am being honest... calories.
    Just a weight lifter

Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jellul6667 View Post
    Hey,
    um what
    305 starting weight.

antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If there 7-8in. bananas you realize that's 351g carbs? Make sure your macros are in check

Talking

Originally Posted by antsrt View Post
    If there 7-8in. bananas you realize that's 351g carbs? Make sure your macros are in check

Are you familiar with 7-8 in. bananas?

possible epic thread here
    305 starting weight.

SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok ill let you know the secret

Celltech Hardcore
    Pink Magic
    and Yok3d

you will aquire teh 3d mussels
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Weight b4 Bodybuilding - 455lbs (oct 2009)

Sponsored Watermelon WF v2 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135478661