Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    shreddies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Alright guys - after thoughtful thinking and medical research, I have decided on a stack to follow for the next 2 months- just in time for summer beach season. I will start out with 4-6 weeks of a cycle using Anadrol. I will be doing a PCT. After PCT I will begin my mass gain phase using Hdrol along with Anavar. I will maintain 5-6 bananas per day. I will keep you posted on my diet since I will be following a very rare and high dosed protein level of strictly horse meat imported from Alberta.

Any questions- feel free to holler!

BumP!

Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shreddies View Post
    I've heard multi vit can gain mass REAL fast. Thats why I take 6 per day
    This was two pages ago. Why the hell have people still been answering this troll's asinine questions since? Well before the PH and horse meat.

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hopefully you realize that naturally, there isn't really any supplement that's going to make you gain MASS extremely FAST. Reality is, gaining muscle naturally takes a long ass time, and you will need to track your calories/macros consistently, stay in a caloric surplus, and gain strength over a long period of time to put on muscle. If you're wanting quick muscle, steroids might be something you should look into (I'm not ADVOCATING them, just saying that that's the only way you'll get really quick gains). Realistically, though, hopefully you're willing to put in time and hard work to build muscle, because that's what it takes. If you're still in newbie gains, then you can probably put on a good 30-40 lbs without gaining much fat in your first year or two.

Originally Posted by rdrb View Post
    Hopefully you realize that naturally, there isn't really any supplement that's going to make you gain MASS extremely FAST. Reality is, gaining muscle naturally takes a long ass time, and you will need to track your calories/macros consistently, stay in a caloric surplus, and gain strength over a long period of time to put on muscle. If you're wanting quick muscle, steroids might be something you should look into (I'm not ADVOCATING them, just saying that that's the only way you'll get really quick gains). Realistically, though, hopefully you're willing to put in time and hard work to build muscle, because that's what it takes. If you're still in newbie gains, then you can probably put on a good 30-40 lbs without gaining much fat in your first year or two.
    Gunna take the PLUNGE!

Originally Posted by Histrionics View Post
    This was two pages ago. Why the hell have people still been answering this troll's asinine questions since? Well before the PH and horse meat.
    I'm not trolling buddy. I just want people's honest opinions- and so far I've had tons of great feedback! I'd like to keep this open for more suggestions. Obviously some people have found a great supplement that works for them.

SIZESIZESIZE

abdulthepro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about products like SizeOn? Anyone tried this??
    sizeON and cellmass are the pretty much same product i m using cellmass and it really helped me

justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    alright o if you want mass fast the following products will help: u mentioned not being able to swallow pills! but if u want good gains take capsules apart n mix with ur protein or bcaa... now to the products:

non hormonals anabolics: ebol , x-factor advanced , bioforge , creatine (c-bol/con-cret/mono)

staples: BCAA's, whey, colostrum (very underated), magnesium
    always rep back :)

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Old country buffet

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Peanut butter

jazzalbart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Proteins are the best supplements to build your muscles. You must make sure that you consume enough protein. You should consume about one gram of protein per pound of your body weight everyday if you want to build muscle mass fast.

aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aat2399 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am looking to update my supplement cupboard and want feedback on what supplement(s) you think is the best to take to gain muscle mass fast? Which ones have worked for you?

(This is of course while maintaining a clean diet and training program. )

-Kyle

Gnc rebuilt mass for weight gainer and whey protein as separate shakes have given me the best results. With a spoonful of peanut butter. Still got a lot to gain but I've been putting on about 3 lbs a week. The serving size gives 865 calories give or take. With milk it's over 1000. Only thing is thats with 3 scoops. I take 2 scoops which gives around 600 or 800 with milk. Around 40g or protein. That's the servings that have helped me gain 9 lbs in 3.5 weeks. With conscious eating of course. However I am looking for something similar but cheaper. Can't afford to take this regularly using 2 or more scoops a shake, but it makes it a lot easier to hit my calories. Just ran out so it's gonna be tough until I get another gainer. Good post bro and good luck

Nukkisarti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jellul6667 View Post
    Hey,
    I've been having amazing results with stacking ON 100% whey protein, Rivalus Helix 24 and Rivalus Enpulse. I've been using this stack for 3 months and my body is transforming on a weekly basis . I started at 175lbs and am now sitting at 230. Although it may be allot of weight with less muscle that's fine for now cause for someone like me who was 175 at 6'3 (the tall skinny guy) needs the weight to build the muscle. But again amazing stack.
    Hey Jellul6667..

I was scrolling down and your comment caught my eye since I just purchased the helix24 and enpulse.. I was a gym nut in the past but since my hockey related knee injuries and 2 kids in 3 years. I was becoming a Veg.. I too have a tall frame but since a month and a half, I joined a gym and go about 3-4 times a week.. I see results but I have been on Massive Attack pre workout boost and MassGain by Rivalus.. plus multivitamins.. All has been well but now to finally get to my point, I am going to start the cycle of enpulse, and helix24 tmr for my workout Monday.. I also have some nitrous oxide preworkout that I will blend.. what side effects can you enlighten me with with helix24 and enpulse.. ? I will wean of Massive Attack as well.. Hope I get a response..

Registered User Notavailablewhy96546's Avatar
    Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notavailablewhy96546 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So there isn't a single supplement you recommend that isn't a steroid? Creatine is one most people would say. Anything else?!?! I eat 13 banana's a day because I heard that can be VERY helpful.
    I hope you're joking...DO NOT EAT 13 BANANAS A DAY. POTASSIUM OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Half Japanese. Quarter English. Quarter Irish.

4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Potassium is a must and I have problems taking pills, so I choose to 'go bananas' with bananas to get my potassium. Like with calcium - I drink 3 litres of milk every 1-2 days.
    13 ****ing bananas, thats bananas

Stev3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stev3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stev3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I got this.

This guy wants to get big.

Pinnacle's Andro Poppers changed my life forever 10 years ago!!

You want the andro-150 cyclo poppers.

You will get big with the aforementioned

Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ash159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EDIT: Old thread is old