Thread: ACG3 Review

Tantalos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ACG3 Review

I used a pre-work out called ACG3. I was a pretty big fan myself no one else i lift with has even heard of it. Just wondering if anyone else has used it and their thoughts on it.

Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miller89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think it literally JUST hit the market. A buddy of mine just called me today asking my opinion on the product. He said he went into GNC and they were really pushing it. I told him I didn't know anything about it, tried to do a little research and was only able to find one review @ supplementreviews.com
    Scroll down the the bottom and ACG3 is under Recently Added products

adrikoliyaeyan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adrikoliyaeyan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adrikoliyaeyan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adrikoliyaeyan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adrikoliyaeyan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hi

yea guys ive been using it for almost a month now and its a great product i love the feeling it gives me right now im drinking it then off to the gym and i think its new too because like 3 weeks ago when i went to gnc by my house i told him i need something strong so dnt bull**** me with stupid products that dnt work so he took acg3 from under the counter and said take this and see how u feel i bought it for 39.99 with gold card purchase regular price as u know is 59.99.i take 2 scoops it says take 1 but i have a high tolerance and u can take 2 scoops because it says in 24 hours u can take 2 scoops just dnt go over 2 its considered overdose.

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by adrikoliyaeyan View Post
    yea guys ive been using it for almost a month now and its a great product i love the feeling it gives me right now im drinking it then off to the gym and i think its new too because like 3 weeks ago when i went to gnc by my house i told him i need something strong so dnt bull**** me with stupid products that dnt work so he took acg3 from under the counter and said take this and see how u feel i bought it for 39.99 with gold card purchase regular price as u know is 59.99.i take 2 scoops it says take 1 but i have a high tolerance and u can take 2 scoops because it says in 24 hours u can take 2 scoops just dnt go over 2 its considered overdose.
    Strong first post!!
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

jopojr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ac-g3

Yeah, I just got AC-G3 about 2 weeks ago and this stuff is awesome. The taste(watermelon) I will give it a 9 out of 10. I was trying Muscle Pharm Assault and in comparison, AC-G3 is ALOT better, mixes better too! The Pump is just as amazing as the taste. i feel like i can seriously last forever on AC-G3!!! Great results, great product! I will stick with it!
    JoPo Jr ✌

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Must be the arginine not srs