Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000)

Official Fish Oil Thread

My last one had some broken links, so for the people out there who not yet know about this awesome supplement, read on.....

BTW if you find anything you think is relevant to this this thread post it. As far as where to get fish oil, just about anywhere online, or your local Walmart, Vitamin shop, Walgreens or GNC stores...pretty much anywhere.

Also, I want to say I do not take credit for this information, a poster at Fortified Iron (screwtape) assembled this information. I am merely sharing what he found. As with anything, the dosage you need to take will vary. Some of the information in this is regarding megadosing at around 30-45grams a day. This is not necessary to get the benefits of fish oil. 8-10 Grams a day seems to do well very nicely for me.

Charles Poliquin
    The Single Best Supplement

Q: What's one supplement that every athlete, weekend warrior, and basically any active person should be taking daily?

A: Fish oil. I was first introduced to fish oil twelve years ago by my friend Mauro DiPasquale. I was over at his house and he had fish oil on the counter. I asked him what he used it for and he said, "Charles, this is the most important supplement ever."

He told me to go to Medline and punch in any disease known to man and the words "fish oil" beside it. He challenged me to find a study that didn't show how fish oil could benefit in the treatment of any disease. I gave up after 86 studies!

Why is it so beneficial? It's in our genes. Humans used to consume 300-400 grams of omega-3s per week. If we consume more than two grams a day now it's considered a lot.

There was a study published four years ago that showed that if the US government issued three grams of fish oil per day to American citizens, then the amount of cancer and heart disease would go down by 50% within one year. Most readers don't care about cancer and heart disease, but they may care about this: the biggest limiting factor in naturally training people to getting lean and adding muscle is the consumption (or lack thereof) of omega-3s.

Looking at the body structure of cavemen, they had a lot of muscle mass compared to modern man. They got their omega-3s through the meats they ate. Now, they often ate what the predators left. For example, a lion will eat an antelope from the gut on, so what's left is the skull and long bones. Primitive man would break the skull open and eat the brains. Brains are 60% fat, and 60% of that is DHA, the omega-3. What they've found is that the more brain-sucking was going in those populations, the faster the IQ went up.

"I've lost my appetite."

Primitive man would also break the bones of the prey and suck the marrow, also rich in omega-3, DHA particularly. DHA is the omega-3 most responsible for brain development while EPA is most associated with reducing inflammation.

My athletes would often recognize each other when sitting around a table because those I'd be training would break out the fish oil during the meal. That's how I got the nickname "the fish oil guy" among athletes. But that's also how I get people so lean so fast.

Anyone who wants to put on muscle and lose fat should be on 30-45 grams of fish oil per day. That's just three tablespoons of fish oil. It would be a pain in the ass with capsules though because that's around 45 capsules per day, but it's easy with a straight oil.

Flameout is also a great product. I like the addition of CLA to the EPA and DHA because most of the population is deficient in CLA. When I travel abroad I bring four or five bottles of Flameout instead of my liquid fish oil and take four or five capsules a day.

For those of us interested in positively and optimally altering body composition and maximizing our training efforts, fish oils offer thirteen possible advantages:

1. Cell membrane health: EPA and DHA insure that cell membranes remain healthy. This means that the membranes are flexible and contain larger numbers of insulin receptors that are more receptive and responsive to circulating insulin. This results in decreased fat storage in the adipocytes (fat cells).

2. Fish oils turn on the lipolytic genes (fat burning genes).

3. Fish oils turn off the lipogenic genes (fat storage genes).

4. Fish oils diminish C-reactive proteins, a newly identified risk factor associated with various inflammatory diseases, including atherosclerosis, angina, coronary heart disease, heart attack, stroke, congestive heart failure, and diabetes. The DHA fraction of the fish oil seems to be one most responsible for that protective effect. DHA also has the best ability to reduce blood pressure.

5. Increase utilization of fat stores from the adipocytes.

6. Preferential utilization for energy production once stored in the adipocytes.

7. Reduced inflammation from physical training.

8. Pain management from the reduced inflammation.

9. EPA regulates blood supply to the brain which is essential in maintaining focus in weight training sessions. DHA is important in brain membranes, memory, and cognitive function.

10. Fish oils increase serotonin levels (the happy neurotransmitter). Therefore, fish oils will decrease incidence of depression, anxiety, panic attack, and reduce carbohydrate cravings.

11. Fish oils will improve your cardiovascular risk profile by lowering VLDL, triglycerides, homocysteine, fibrinogen, and increasing HDL levels. Combining fish oils with plant sterols will improve lipid levels even more than either alone.

12. Fish oils can also decrease blood pressure by several mechanisms. These include increases in the vasodilatory compound, nitric oxide, reducing vascular inflammation, blocking the constrictive elements in the vascular wall such as the calcium channels reducing blood viscosity, and inhibiting a blood vessel constrictor (thromboxane). Lipoprotein (a) is another CVD predictor that can be lowered by fish oils (a 19% reduction was seen with natural, stable fish oils and just 4% with a highly purified fish oil).

13. Fish oils are a great stress fighter. Supplementation with n-3 fatty acids inhibits the adrenal activation of steroids, aldosterone, epinephrine, and norepinephrine (catecholamines) elicited by a mental stress, apparently through effects exerted at the level of the central nervous system. Therefore, for the same amount of stress, one will produce fewer stress hormones if consuming fish oils on a regular basis.

In short, fish oil is my number one supplement recommendation!

Fish oil decreases cortisol. One of many good reasons to take it.
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Fish-Oil-and-Stress&id=320073

May increase testosterone too!
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum

Experiments were conducted to assess whether changing dietary fat composition altered phospholipid composition of rat testicular plasma membranes in a manner that altered receptor-mediated action of luteinizing hormone (LH)/human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). Weanling rats were fed diets that provided high or low cholesterol intakes and that were enriched with linseed oil, fish oil or beef tallow for 4 wk. Feeding diets high in (n-3) fatty acids decreased plasma and testicular plasma membrane 20:4(n-6) content. A marked reduction of the 22:5(n-6) content and an increase in the 22:6(n-3) content of testicular plasma membrane was found only in animals fed fish oil. A decrease in binding capacity of the gonadotropin (LH/hCG) receptor in the plasma membrane, with no change in receptor affinity, was observed for animals fed either linseed oil or fish oil diets. Dietary treatments that raised plasma membrane cholesterol content and the cholesterol to phospholipid ratio in the membrane were associated with increased binding capacity of the gonadotropin receptor. Feeding diets high in 18:3(n-3) vs. those high in fish oil altered receptor-mediated adenylate cyclase activity in a manner that depended on the level of dietary cholesterol. Feeding diets high in cholesterol or fish oil increased basal and LH-stimulated testosterone synthesis relative to that in animals fed the low cholesterol diet containing linseed oil. It is concluded that changing the fat composition of the diet alters the phospholipid composition of rat testicular plasma membranes and that this change in composition influences membrane-mediated unmasking of gonadotropin receptor-mediated action in testicular tissue.

Fish LIVER oil is high in vitamin A. If you megadose with it you risk building up toxic levels of vitamin A in your body, definitely not a good thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_A. Stick with regular fish oil.

Here's a thread on t-nation forums discussing fish oil megadosing...
    http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1510159
    Last edited by bigollie2006; 03-02-2011 at 05:54 AM.

bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000)
    More good reasons to take fish oil;

Omega-3 fatty acids may help build muscle

A report published in the February, 2007 issue of the Journal of Physiology (volume 579, issue 1) described the findings of a team led by Carole Thivierge of the Université Laval in Quebec that omega-3 fatty acids benefit muscle protein metabolism.

The ability to convert nutrients from food into muscle proteins declines with age in humans and other mammals. Insulin resistance occurring in aging muscle cells may be the reason for this occurrence. Acting on the knowledge that omega-3 fatty acids improve glucose metabolism in humans and animals who demonstrate insulin resistance, the researchers added omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil, or a cottonseed and olive oil mixture that did not contain the fatty acids to the diet of steers for five weeks to evaluate the effect on protein metabolism.

At the study's conclusion, animals that received the fish oil-supplemented diet had increased insulin sensitivity resulting in twice the amount of amino acids being used by their bodies to synthesize protein, particularly in muscles.

Dr Thivierge and colleagues conducted the study in an attempt to find an alternative to the use of hormones to stimulate growth in cattle. Calves begin to be less efficient at converting food into muscle at four to six months. "Adding fish oil to their diet could prevent this decline by restoring insulin sensitivity in aging animals," Dr Thivierge stated. "In addition, it could contribute to reducing the amount of by-product emissions in the environment, since animals that are given omega-3’s spontaneously eat 10% less food to achieve the same weight gain."

Dr Thivierge suggests that omega-3 fatty acids could help prevent muscle wasting in older individuals and improve the ability of athletes to build muscle. However, she added that "For increased muscle protein metabolism to take place in people younger than 50, physical training is still required."

Article on Flax Seed Oil V Fish Oil
    http://www.mind1st.co.uk/Flax_Seed_Oil_v_Fish_Oil.asp

Omega 3's may also improve mood

A recent presentation at the 64th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Psycho****tic Society discussed the relationship of blood levels of Omega-3 fatty acids and a person's mood. Here's the scoop!

In 2000, the American Heart Association revised its Dietary Guidelines to recommend that people eat at least two servings of fatty fish per week as a means of reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. While the cardioprotective effects of omega-3 fatty acids are well-established, other studies have demonstrated that omega-3 fatty acids may be linked to a variety of psychological conditions, including major depression and bipolar disorder. Research presented at a recent meeting of the American Psycho****tic Society has strengthened this link, with the results of small trial suggesting that low blood levels of omega-3s may have a negative impact on a person's mood and behavior.

In the study, researchers collected blood samples of 106 hypercholesterolemic people who had no history of depression or any other diagnosed mood disorder, and did not take fish oil supplements or psychotropic drugs. In addition to blood tests, all subjects completed a series of tests designed to measure mood, personality and levels of impulsive behavior.

Participants with low blood levels docosahexaeonic acid (DCA) were 42 percent more likely to report symptoms of mild to moderate depression, while patients with low levels of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) were more likely to be in a negative mood, and were associated with high neuroticism scores. Low levels of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) were associated with higher levels of impulsive behavior.

"In conjunction with published research, these data suggest that dietary intake of omega-3 fatty acids may be a determinant of normative variability in affect regulation, impulse control and personality," the authors wrote in their conclusion. They added, "This study opens the door for future research looking at what effect increasing omega-3 intake - whether by eating omega-3-rich foods like salmon or taking fish oil supplements - has on people's moods."

Conklin S, Harris JI, Manuck SB, et al. Plasma fatty acids are associated with normative variation in mood, personality and behavior. Abstract #1411. Presented at the 64th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Psycho****tic Society, Denver, CO, March 1-4, 2006

One comparison of taking fish oil vs. eating fish is that fish itself may contain contaminants like Mercury
    http://www.epa.gov/waterscience/fish/advice/

Mercury on the other hand should be insoluble in oil, and therefore you would not necessarily be facing the same concerns by taking fish oil.
    http://arpa.allenpress.com/arpaonlin...C%3E2.0.CO%3B2

There, now there is a wealth of info to dig through so you chose to edumacate yourselves. Like I have already said, this infor was not gathered by me, in fact I pretty much copy pasted all of this, but I think its valuable information to have so there, cross board communications ha, enjoy

daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Im lovin this thread

alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by daniel321 View Post
    Im lovin this thread
    me too

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll tell you, I was taking 2 tablespoons of pharmacutical grade fish oil a day for a few months and NEVER dropped fat that fast. 205 to 175 in 3 months. Tasted like sh*t but just chase it with something and it's ok. Lowered blood pressure and no more Aleive. Yes it is by far the best supp in my book
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's a good, affordable, fish oil liquid?
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

bwest11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwest11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Although I think fish oil is an irreplaceable supplement, haven't there been concerns about extremely high doses being related to an increase in susceptibility to internal bleeding?

UKBrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guess im of to the chemist tommorrow lol

steez1189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where could I get some good fish oil, not super expensive.

Larry.Mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larry.Mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larry.Mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larry.Mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larry.Mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larry.Mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by steez1189 View Post
    Where could I get some good fish oil, not super expensive.
    CVS, Rite Aid, Grocery Store, GNC, any bodybuilding site.
    If you threaten people with a neg, you need to get out more... it's only an online forum lol.

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it were me, I would have called this the "Offishoil Thread"

cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    good stuff. I love my fish oil.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bwest11 View Post
    Although I think fish oil is an irreplaceable supplement, haven't there been concerns about extremely high doses being related to an increase in susceptibility to internal bleeding?
    It DOES make your blood thinner

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    It DOES make your blood thinner
    Yes as with anything it must be used sensibly. I find that 8-10 grams a day is fine for me but I know people who swear by 30grams a day.

skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fish oil is great. Also check out wild blueberries and unprocessed bulk green tea. Not the stuff that comes in a tea bag, get the loose tea.

1 cup of wild blueberries is only 60 calories and loaded with antioxidants. 3 lb bag is 6.99 @ BJ's.

All three are great for prevention of inflammation.

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    repps for this post
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

bwest11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwest11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigollie2006 View Post
    Yes as with anything it must be used sensibly. I find that 8-10 grams a day is fine for me but I know people who swear by 30grams a day.

The reason I mentioned it was because of this:

"Anyone who wants to put on muscle and lose fat should be on 30-45 grams of fish oil per day. That's just three tablespoons of fish oil. It would be a pain in the ass with capsules though because that's around 45 capsules per day, but it's easy with a straight oil."

There are going to be people here who read that and follow it.
    Last edited by bwest11; 03-01-2011 at 06:25 PM.

RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i usually get about 3 grams every day. how much do you guys think is ideal?

Originally Posted by bwest11 View Post
    The reason I mentioned it was because of this:

"Anyone who wants to put on muscle and lose fat should be on 30-45 grams of fish oil per day. That's just three tablespoons of fish oil. It would be a pain in the ass with capsules though because that's around 45 capsules per day, but it's easy with a straight oil."

There are going to be people here who read that and follow it.
    Thanks for pointing that out I put a disclaimer up. I have heard of these potential problems but I've never came across someone who has actually experienced it from megadosing on fish oil.

Originally Posted by RS8 View Post
    i usually get about 3 grams every day. how much do you guys think is ideal?
    I have only played around with about 8-10 a day, when I get my money right I am gonna increase it to 20 grams a day and see how it goes but I can definitely tell a difference since I started taking them.

UKBrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you take them in tablet or liquid form as the tabs seem alot cheaper?

SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree, as a child my mom would make my brothers and I take a spoon full of fish oil a day. As i got into my teens i just stop taking it, don't really know why, basically forgot about it.
    But now that I am back on it for the past 6 months, i notice i have more energy throughout the day, my heart rate is lower than it used to be during intense cardio workouts, and I am getting less sick.
    I love taking fish/flaxseed oil

joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Learned a lot from this. Definitely going to get some fish oil now, and why isn't this a sticky?

Thanks for the info.

blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blitersety will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah where can this affordably be found in liquid form?

mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also looking for a recommendation on liquid form fish oil.

JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JPenn17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats the best brand of liquid fish oil? and where to get it?

leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are these any good??

" Jamieson Wild Salmon Fish Oil Complex"??

Pharmaceutical-grade Fish Oil -- the newest generation of fish oil.

Pharmaceutical-grade fish oils start with thermally fractionated health-food grade fish oils. These oils are then distilled, using a highly complex refining technology, into fractions rich in long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. According to manufacturers, it typically takes about 100 gallons of health-food grade fish oil to make one gallon of pharmaceutical-grade fish oil.

Individual fractions are then combined to provide a 2:1 ratio of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) for the finished fish oil product. Scientific studies conducted with pharmaceutical-grade fish oils that used a 2:1 ratio of EPA and DHA reported significant clinical benefits.

Pharmaceutical-grade fish oils are exceptionally low in long-chain monoenes, PCB's and other pollutants. Pharmaceutical-grade fish oils are believed to be the safest to take in high doses. A typical one-gram capsule of pharmaceutical-grade fish oil will have a minimum of 600 mg. of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.

Pharmaceutical-grade fish oils are a fairly new product and a good-quality source may be difficult to find. In addition, pharmaceutical-grade fish oils definitely cost more – sometimes twice as much. This increased cost is an outcome of the complex process used to remove impurities. Each step in the refining process adds additional production costs.

If you're gonna take it, take the best.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't forget, wild caught pacific salmon is an excellent source of fish-oil for those of us who may have an aversion to pills or swallowing tablespoons of the stuff.
    Philadelphia Flyers

korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50) korykory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    If it were me, I would have called this the "Offishoil Thread"
    hahaha i like that