Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User garygunderman92's Avatar
    garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can anyone recommend a solid pre-workout product?

I am currently taking Cellucor's C4 Extreme Pre-workout/NO product...and it sucks! I dont feel any energy boost, my vascularity and pumps arent affected whatsoever by it... I guess I got what I paid for ($24.99)! So my next question is, can anyone recommend preworkout/NO products that they firmly believe will actually help give me a solid pump, help my vascularity, and give me a good energy boost? Name your favorite product that youve personally taken, and why its your favorite.

Thank you so much for all your help!!

-Gary

hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by garygunderman92 View Post
    I am currently taking Cellucor's C4 Extreme Pre-workout/NO product...and it sucks! I dont feel any energy boost, my vascularity and pumps arent affected whatsoever by it... I guess I got what I paid for ($24.99)! So my next question is, can anyone recommend preworkout/NO products that they firmly believe will actually help give me a solid pump, help my vascularity, and give me a good energy boost? Name your favorite product that youve personally taken, and why its your favorite.

-Gary
    If you're looking for a great non-stim pre, give ultima a try. I have it stacked with p-bol right now and been getting sick focus, energy/endurance and pumps. My favorite stim pre would be White flood, but don't know if I'll ever go back to it since trying this new stim-free stack.
    Current Stack:

-Bioforge V1
    -OT
    -Xtend
    -SNS Beta-Alanine
    -Gaspari Micro. Creatine
    -Craze or White Flood

Member of the 1000 club
    Bench-315
    Squat-335
    Deadlift-455

"If it Feels Good, You Aint Doing it Right"

garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garygunderman92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i got jack3d instead, seems alot stronger than c4
    "There's a champion inside of you, and whatever it is you choose to turn that champion loose to attain whatever dream you have.... It's your own. But do it, because you can."

Height: 5'8
    Weight:176
    BF:17%

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

-Gary
    the best pre-workouts IMO are a bcaa/eaa product (like core ABC) + a small or 1/2 serving of something like flashover or white flood or your favorite stim product. im very sensitive to stims, but i react well to bcaa products (which are far superior in my mind), but you can adjust the amount of stims according to how your body reacts.

good luck!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Xtreme Shock RTD's
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    well for the last few months i've been using AAEFX's KOTIC. have you heard of this product? if not, go out and get it man. it's truly the best pre-workout i've used thus far. i actually gave out samples at the gym i work nights at and i would say that about more than half of the gym is now using this product. i use 1 1/2 scoops and thats more than enough of energy to get me through my grueling workouts and then some. the best thing about the product is that theres not crash once it's done, unlike other pwo products. but definitely look into it and try to get yourself a bottle man. i assure you that you'll love it.

You mairin!? How are ya? whippid's Avatar
    whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    MusclePharm Assault
    Superpump Max
    White Flood
    Universal Shock Therapy
    Animal Rage

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gary,

Sounds to me like you should be taking some time off of all stims. If you arent feeling any energy boost you may be tolerant right now. Take 2-4 weeks off ALL stims. Then come back at it and give another preworkout a shot. Your CNS will thank you
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    the best pre-workouts IMO are a bcaa/eaa product (like core ABC) + a small or 1/2 serving of something like flashover or white flood or your favorite stim product. im very sensitive to stims, but i react well to bcaa products (which are far superior in my mind), but you can adjust the amount of stims according to how your body reacts.

good luck!
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Xtreme Shock RTD's
    Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    well for the last few months i've been using AAEFX's KOTIC. have you heard of this product? if not, go out and get it man. it's truly the best pre-workout i've used thus far. i actually gave out samples at the gym i work nights at and i would say that about more than half of the gym is now using this product. i use 1 1/2 scoops and thats more than enough of energy to get me through my grueling workouts and then some. the best thing about the product is that theres not crash once it's done, unlike other pwo products. but definitely look into it and try to get yourself a bottle man. i assure you that you'll love it.
    Originally Posted by whippid View Post
    MusclePharm Assault
    Superpump Max
    White Flood
    Universal Shock Therapy
    Animal Rage
    Every post here just failed, he already picked jack3d as mentioned above

No flameeeeeee

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're gonna hear many different products being pushed by different people.

The best will be:

White Flood - stim - cheap
    Ultima - nonstim - expensive but extremely well dosed
    Body Octane - nonstim - helps with endurance, increases gains - expensive
    Clout - nonstim - expensive - great strength gains - good creatine source
    Assault
    SP 250/Max

Jack3d is a stim heavy product with a potentially unsafe ingredient (DMAA). Take it for what you will, but there are better dosed products on the market (listed above).

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its been a few years but I really liked White Flood.
    Right now doing Size-On + Clearshot when I need stims.
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    You're gonna hear many different products being pushed by different people.

The best will be:

White Flood - stim - cheap
    Ultima - nonstim - expensive but extremely well dosed
    Body Octane - nonstim - helps with endurance, increases gains - expensive
    Clout - nonstim - expensive - great strength gains - good creatine source
    Assault
    SP 250/Max

Jack3d is a stim heavy product with a potentially unsafe ingredient (DMAA). Take it for what you will, but there are better dosed products on the market (listed above).
    Originally Posted by drewkowsky View Post
    Its been a few years but I really liked White Flood.
    Right now doing Size-On + Clearshot when I need stims.
    I quit.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Gary,

Sounds to me like you should be taking some time off of all stims. If you arent feeling any energy boost you may be tolerant right now. Take 2-4 weeks off ALL stims. Then come back at it and give another preworkout a shot. Your CNS will thank you
    And this wins the award for only good advice in the thread!

Gary,

Ok, thank you very much. I appreciate the advice!!
    "There's a champion inside of you, and whatever it is you choose to turn that champion loose to attain whatever dream you have.... It's your own. But do it, because you can."

jourdanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jourdanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jourdanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jourdanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jourdanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you say that you respond well to BCAAs are you referring to the pump that you get during your workout?

Non-stim just means no caffeine right?

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2 off brands that have worked best for me.

MuscleSport Int. Lean Revolution- Good pumps, pretty heavy stim feeling though. Makes Jack3d look like Kool-aid.

Cloma Pharma Methyldrene ATP- Less stimmed out, great energy/endurance, by far the best pumps I've ever seen.

Pricewise, you'd be hard pressed to beat the Cloma Pharma. There are companies selling stuff with less than half the ingredients for double the price.
    Last edited by ezra76; 03-16-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As mentioned by Powercage take some time off stims and when you are ready and feel you need that extra kick are a few of my recommendations in no particular order.

Presurge Unleashed, Xtreme Formulations Vengeance, Shock Therapy, Superpump Max, Animal Rage (haven't tried it but it's getting good reviews), Cryoshock, Flashover

Maybe you might wanna go the non-stim route

Ultima, Pump Bol, Bodyforge, Intrabolic, Sizeon Pre or Max Contest, Ice Plus, Clout + Body Octane

These are some products to look into.

EAT BIG LIFT BIG GET BIG mistabigstuff19's Avatar
    mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good call on picking up the jack3d (not srs)

husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would suggest Jack3d. I have also tried White Flood and Assault. Assault is pretty decent at 3/4 scoop or 1 scoop, White Flood is next to useless. Jack3d works great every time, I use 2 scoops. The recommended dosage of Jack3d is 1-3 scoops so Im pretty much in the middle. Jack3d is fairly inexpensive also at about $25 a tub at most internet sites.

-Gary

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Animal Rage (haven't tried it but it's getting good reviews)
    That's an understatement... Amazing focus and energy without the sides... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...o_threadrating

For a free Animal Rage sample, www.universalnutrition.com/rage
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Gary,

Agreed, breaks from stims works awesome and will really make you feel significantly better. You could always use a non-stim pre-workout in the mean time.. I use hemavol when off stims, works awesome to cover me.

Mike
    ….

240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MP Assault (raspberry lemonade) hands down is the BEST out of all of them... for me at least.
    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for my training in Krav Maga makes me the baddest mother f-er in the valley".

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i got jack3d instead, seems alot stronger than c4
    do you understand that a very large dose of stimulants acts as vasoCONSTRICTOR rather then what you want, which is to dilate the blood vessels in hopes of achieving a better pump?????
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Agreed, breaks from stims works awesome and will really make you feel significantly better. You could always use a non-stim pre-workout in the mean time.. I use hemavol when off stims, works awesome to cover me.

Mike
    Thanks for this especially!!!

-Gary

Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    do you understand that a very large dose of stimulants acts as vasoCONSTRICTOR rather then what you want, which is to dilate the blood vessels in hopes of achieving a better pump?????
    And no, I was not aware of that all!! Thank you for informing of this.

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll be trying MPR's PUMP next week. My rep sent me a tub of it to try out, and I'm very stoked to say the least. Appears to be a solid product, just gotta see how it plays out on the gym floor.

airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by husker3in4 View Post
    White Flood is next to useless.
    You're either A. Crazy, B. Use to highly stimmed products or C. Both

Lots of good recommendations here, add ASGT to them as well. Shock Therapy is my fav, SP MAX follows in close second. Ultima is on the list to try.
    Only through experiance, knowledge, dedication and time will you find results.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few."

Question

Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    I have yet another question- Can this same problem occur when using a non stim product (the vasoconstricting instead of vasodilating)?

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have yet another question- Can this same problem occur when using a non stim product (the vasoconstricting instead of vasodilating)?
    If stimulants are what causes vasoconstriction and a non-stim product contains no stimulants, then will it still cause vasoconstriction?

Read over your own question and see if you can come up with an answer.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by airrade View Post
    You're either A. Crazy, B. Use to highly stimmed products or C. Both

lol yep. White Flood is effective. Anyone that would like to try free samples can pick some up from my sig
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.