Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JJinSS View Post
    okay okay.

for the phatties like on the biggest losers

you could loose 100 lbs in 2 days
    and ur bench would still be the same. but that is different.

U are so not a super phatty. SO only 1 lb loss per week for u Mr.
    i aint no PHATTY, but imma tell ya the pounds have been dropping i went from 183 to 177lbs in just under 2 weeks, against all odds and critics, my bench is the same because i made sure i still lift heavy ALL LIFTS ARE THE SAME MR! and guess what?? i lost 6 pounds so far and strength is still the same, so im gonna keep going **** the bull**** myths motherfuka

Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lowsyferrigno View Post
    i aint no PHATTY, but imma tell ya the pounds have been dropping i went from 183 to 177lbs in just under 2 weeks, against all odds and critics, my bench is the same because i made sure i still lift heavy ALL LIFTS ARE THE SAME MR! and guess what?? i lost 6 pounds so far and strength is still the same, so im gonna keep going **** the bull**** myths motherfuka
    You have a novice bench and you only lost 6 lbs, so it isn't really a massive affront to reality that your lifts haven't substantially plummeted. Novices can lose weight and maintain/increase strength, at least for a while. You could probably lose a bunch of weight and still maintain your 190 lb bench press.

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    6 weeks? You can easily lose 15 permanent pounds. i lost double that in 28 days. Though it is probably a bit different cuz I was fat then, but 15 lbs in a month and a half is doable.

lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowsyferrigno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    6 weeks? You can easily lose 15 permanent pounds. i lost double that in 28 days. Though it is probably a bit different cuz I was fat then, but 15 lbs in a month and a half is doable.
    my point exactly!!!!

all these critics on this site thinking its impossible need a reality check, yeah my lifts aint all that heavy but my goal at this point of time is to get to 10% body fat THEN i can work on my lifts whilst i clean bulk for a year, ADD 15-20lbs of MUSCLE then i be happy where i am . THATS WHAT YOU CALL SETTING GOALS!!

Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lowsyferrigno View Post
    my point exactly!!!!

all these critics on this site thinking its impossible need a reality check, yeah my lifts aint all that heavy but my goal at this point of time is to get to 10% body fat THEN i can work on my lifts whilst i clean bulk for a year, ADD 15-20lbs of MUSCLE then i be happy where i am . THATS WHAT YOU CALL SETTING GOALS!!
    Who are you trying to convince about what's realistic and what isn't? The poster you quoted above experienced rapid weight loss. He also used to weigh 326 lbs. Losing weight while simultaneously making some strength/muscle gains is possible when you are very overweight. It is also possible when a person is a novice, as is your case.

You aren't all that strong anyway, so if you lose 15 or so pounds, it won't really make that much of an impact on your light numbers. You could probably gain back the little strength you have in a very short period of time. However, you need to be very realistic about how much muscle you'll actually be able to add while maintaining 10% bodyfat. 15-20 lbs in a year while eating maintenance is a bit of a stretch.

mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is entirely possible, where in the hell are all of you good bros coming up with this magic "only safe to lose 2lbs a week" horse****? That is for dumbass newbies that have no idea what they are doing, so it is a guideline, not an absolute. Is it good in the long run to drop that many calories? No, it will have negative impacts on your hormone levels. But for 4-6 weeks there will be little to no long term metabolic damage. Go ahead and read some Lyle McDonald. All the1-2lb bros are wrong.
    "What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

Originally Posted by mayerthegreat View Post
    It is entirely possible, where in the hell are all of you good bros coming up with this magic "only safe to lose 2lbs a week" horse****? That is for dumbass newbies that have no idea what they are doing, so it is a guideline, not an absolute. Is it good in the long run to drop that many calories? No, it will have negative impacts on your hormone levels. But for 4-6 weeks there will be little to no long term metabolic damage. Go ahead and read some Lyle McDonald. All the1-2lb bros are wrong.
    once again thank you for making a good point !