Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so... how about the strong odds of aids?

you been tested yet?

Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    While reading this thread i shook my head and facepalmed at how stupid some ppl are, whether they r trying to b funny or not..

im not gay but dam, homophobia is strong around here

EDIT: I just noticed you said you recently discovered you are gay? Well if thats the thing, then OP is a retard.. how the **** do you recently discover your sexual orientation? -.-
    ***POLISH CREW***

I rep back usually

I am 100% honest, 50% of the time.

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You poz?

Are any of these actors really gay:

Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Wesley Snipes..name some you believe are gay

oh yeah

OP is a *******.
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    so... how about the strong odds of aids?

you been tested yet?
    I'm honestly not bothered about aids. I have a live fast, die young attitude towards life. And i have overcome terminal illnesses before (srs)
    Disregard everything, acquire freedom.

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you didnt answer me, what do you think about people who say it is a chemical imbalance?

iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would you let a manlet plow you?

Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linebacker93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your uncle jack was stuck on a horse, would you help your uncle jack off the horse?

babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so you used to fuk chicks and then you decided you no longer liked fuking chicks and switched to guys?

I read your posts OP and you were obviously not born this way. You said you used to enjoy fuking girls, which means that there is no way that you are gay as a result of genetics.

So you just woke up one day and decided you like cocks now?

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If your uncle jack was stuck on a male chicken, would you help your uncle jack off the cock?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trainedge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronRingGymnast View Post
    how big is your penis? length/girth?

do you care about penis size like womens?

what if you had a partner, what is his ideal size?

do you think straight men, gay men, or women care about penis size more?

would you be insecure if a guy had a bigger penis than you and he was giving it to you?

what if a guy had a small penis and he had to give it to you? would you think of his less?

do you think girls or guys give better blowjobs?

do you have a small penis and some girl said that and that is why you turned gay?

does being circumsized make it harder to take it in the pooper if ur gay?

is it true most gay guys only do oral/handjobs?

whats the farthest youve gone with a dude?

do you like the sex with women you had? or was it better with a dude?

does a dudes ******* feel like a girls *******? which is tighter?
    Penis is 6 inches. Don't care about size on guys. Women care most. Nope, my penis is average so im insecure about nothing. Guys give better blowjobs cos they know what to do. I've had with 6 dudes. Guys is tighter, which is why i use lube.

Registered User CruvenRunehouse's Avatar
    CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    did you stick hotdogs into water bottles in elementary school?

djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djobie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you even have a soul (srs)

Originally Posted by WheytWut92 View Post
    you didnt answer me, what do you think about people who say it is a chemical imbalance?
    I have no idea what makes someone gay

Originally Posted by Lerker View Post
    While reading this thread i shook my head and facepalmed at how stupid some ppl are, whether they r trying to b funny or not..

im not gay but dam, homophobia is strong around here

EDIT: I just noticed you said you recently discovered you are gay? Well if thats the thing, then OP is a retard.. how the **** do you recently discover your sexual orientation? -.-
    I jusr slowly turned from straight to bi to gay over about 5 months. Problem?

Originally Posted by babbagandu View Post
    so you used to fuk chicks and then you decided you no longer liked fuking chicks and switched to guys?

I read your posts OP and you were obviously not born this way. You said you used to enjoy fuking girls, which means that there is no way that you are gay as a result of genetics.

So you just woke up one day and decided you like cocks now?
    No, gradually over 5 months turned gay

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Please explain in detail, more than a sentence, what you don't like about women. Before you did, and now you don't, so what are the reasons?

Originally Posted by CruvenRunehouse View Post
    did you stick hotdogs into water bottles in elementary school?
    No

Originally Posted by djobie View Post
    do you even have a soul (srs)
    I don't believe human's have souls.

babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Please explain in detail, more than a sentence, what you don't like about women. Before you did, and now you don't, so what are the reasons?
    This. Give a real phucking answer instead of being so vague

Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lerker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Trainedge View Post

My best friend is gay. He was born that way, its that simple. He can't change it, just like I would think no one really can. I dont see how its possible to be straight and gradually over 5 month decide you no longer like/are attracted to girls and now are fully 100% into guys.. based on what I know and personal experience it seems impossible to just change your sexual orienation
    ***POLISH CREW***

I rep back usually

I am 100% honest, 50% of the time.

CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CruvenRunehouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No

I don't believe human's have souls.
    Don't believe human's have souls, huh? You're going to grammar Hell, pal.

Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    You don't look at someone, count up their attractive features against their bad ones and decide that way if you want to sex them. It's just an instinctive thing, and I slowly got less turned on my women and more by men.

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm honestly not bothered about aids. I have a live fast, die young attitude towards life. And i have overcome terminal illnesses before (srs)
    You should be negged for this. Why? Because the more people that have it, the more it spreads. I don't give a fuk about you, but I give a fuk about you having it because that allows the disease to spread more.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so if a naked woman came over to you and got all in your face, you wouldn't get a chub or anything? No desire, no nothing?

clearly sexuality is mostly psychological and nurture based if a person can flip sides.

Originally Posted by Lerker View Post
    My best friend is gay. He was born that way, its that simple. He can't change it, just like I would think no one really can. I dont see how its possible to be straight and gradually over 5 month decide you no longer like/are attracted to girls and now are fully 100% into guys.. based on what I know and personal experience it seems impossible to just change your sexual orienation
    I don't phucking know how it happened I just slowly became less attracted to women and more to men.

Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    You should be negged for this. Why? Because the more people that have it, the more it spreads. I don't give a fuk about you, but I give a fuk about you having it because that allows the disease to spread more.
    Then you could just say no ones allowed to have sex because diseases will spread.

Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clesueur has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't find cocks attractive. I find men attractive.

1. Yeah
    2. Not much really, pretty plain
    3.I picked a guy up at a gay club.

Slept with 6 guys so far

No I'm not concerned about HIV. I have a very "live fast die young" attitude towards life.
    op is officially less of a ******* than 90% of the misc
    "Most people's deaths are a sham. There's nothing left to die."- Bukowski

"The heaviest burdens are placed on those who can carry them, every adversity in life is a compliment." - Anonymous

"Struggling and suffering are the essence of a life worth living. If you're not pushing yourself beyond the comfort zone, if you're not demanding more from yourself - expanding and learning as you go - you're choosing a numb existence. You're denying yourself an extraordinary trip."
    — Dean Karnazes

Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feelsgdman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

60% of the time, I get you back every time

Your fear is simply because you are not living with life. You are living in your mind. Your fear is always about what's going to happen next. That means your fear is always about that which does not exist. If your fear is about the nonexistent, your fear is 100% imaginary. If you are suffering the non-existential, we call that insanity. If you are rooted in reality, there would be no fear.

Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    This guy is speaking to me like my girlfriend spoke to my dick last night. Would rep but am gay lul (not srs)

Originally Posted by XParadoxX View Post
    so if a naked woman came over to you and got all in your face, you wouldn't get a chub or anything? No desire, no nothing?

clearly sexuality is mostly psychological and nurture based if a person can flip sides.
    nope

Watchout ur comments bro titomuheedo's Avatar
    titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you find gay people are more in-touch with their romantic side?
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoawuYgSkehcUdvZQ6yNOcA/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Check out my youtube channel! Feel free to ask questions, and I'll make video responses as in depth and to my knowledge as I can. I don't spread bro science, my information will be similiar to Ian Mccarthy/Layne/Ogus/Eric helms in the sense that I will base my accusations of of science/studies. Also some personal experience, but I won't impose that onto you. But if you ask, I'll answer :)

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Maybe you are just going through a sexual cyclical phase.

You said Straight then Bi and then Gay. Maybe you will go back being straight again. Is there is a chance of that happening ?
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

nope
    fukin ****

inb4 http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=meat+smuggler