Closed Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    XERXES YGGDRASIL InclineDBPresss's Avatar
    InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    Im dropping chicken this month and going with tuna & other fish, lean beef and lean pork. We'll see if it makes any difference.
    What would be the issue with chicken? Ive been eating it almost every day for years. Tryptophan?
    My training log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143412923

loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by InclineDBPresss View Post
    What would be the issue with chicken? Ive been eating it almost every day for years. Tryptophan?
    Everyone has his or own way of cutting the calorie, whether it be eating differently, adding cardio to routine and whatnot. I am no expert by any means.
    I used to Eat like a Bird and Train like a Pussy... Now.... All i do is Eat, and I push my body to its limits, Again...and Again... and... Again...Cuz i CAN!
    " "clean'' bulking, its a waste. Your gonna waste all of your time counting calories. Dont be a food whore on a bulk. save it for a cut. Dirty bulk my friend. eat big to get big."
    If you are worried about your abs.... Train them harder!!!

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing is wrong with chicken.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    So have I. And no, nothing is "wrong" with chicken. I was recently tested for different contaminants, pollutants, metals and parasites... kind of an all body wellness program. They found higher levels than normal of arsenic in my system and from a food stand point, poultry is found to be the #1 offender of that chemical due to cultural practices. I cannot afford to buy organic and have gone through 5-8 pounds of chicken in a week... So naturally, a lot more than your average non trained person.

I decided to cut the chicken out as part of my "treatment" just to see if it helps the situation.

Anyway, that's the long short of it. ;-)
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000) mad86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So have I. And no, nothing is "wrong" with chicken. I was recently tested for different contaminants, pollutants, metals and parasites... kind of an all body wellness program. They found higher levels than normal of arsenic in my system and from a food stand point, poultry is found to be the #1 offender of that chemical due to cultural practices. I cannot afford to buy organic and have gone through 5-8 pounds of chicken in a week... So naturally, a lot more than your average non trained person.

I decided to cut the chicken out as part of my "treatment" just to see if it helps the situation.

Hey Ivan, What about ground turkey. I eat 99% fat free ground turkey from perdue as my chicken replacement.

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife and I just returned from a working vacation ALONE on Vegas. We got a couple's facial, laid out by the pool, saw Terry Fator. This was EPIC. Some pics of my amazing family, wife who is WAY out of my league, and me at 230lbs!

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReaperBigOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just took Novem for the first time today. Its awesome! Good pumps, tastes good, perfect mixability, great focus, and steady energy (not too overwhelming). I definitely suggest getting this stuff.
    Lifting, eating, sleeping

Originally Posted by ReaperBigOne View Post
    Just took Novem for the first time today. Its awesome! Good pumps, tastes good, perfect mixability, great focus, and steady energy (not too overwhelming). I definitely suggest getting this stuff.
    AWESOME! Thank you for the feedback.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    250 and Lean ain't so far away now is it ?

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    AWESOME! Thank you for the feedback.
    Novem tastes like straight up cotton candy !

lookin large boss! incredible job Marc
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Funny you mention that..I was browsing my ******** earlier and Joe Daniels of Scivation posted a link up about the arsenic in chicken..here it is

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html

Katie and Marc at 17 and Katie and Marc at 30 and 31 (Katie is older!)

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10)

http://www.ironmagazine.com/blog/201...using-arsenic/

maybe the chicken...

Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Glad to see you two got some great time in together, Valda and I will be in Vegas in July as well very excited!

Hope you and the family are doing great boss man and hope all is well!

Going to the beach this weekend got a tub of Scivation Whey, tub of oatmeal, & smuckers natty pb to sludge it up all weekend
    Natural Bodybuilding Pro
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete
    Schiek Sponsored Athlete

CEO of Aesthetics Training and Nutrition
    http://ifpaprorjperkins.net/aesthetics-training-nutrition/

RJ Perkins official WEB-SITE!
    www.ifpaprorjperkins.net

RJ Perkins official FAN PAGE!
    http://www.********.com/ifpaprorjperkins

RJ Perkins is on Twitter FOLLOW ME!
    http://twitter.com/Mr_Aestheticz

RJ Perkins official YOUTUBE!
    http://www.youtube.com/ifpaprorjperkins

unc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Marc how many scoops a day do you normally have of xtend? Can u have to much? I usually have 2 scoops waking up, 4 during workout and 2 later in the day. Btw love Novem,

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh geez. Maybe no more chicken for this chick until they change things up?
    Ah hell, I love fish, whey, and beef so much more anyway.

Unc, I think my record was 16 scoops in one day. Sixteen. I am still alive.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000) imfusio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by unc23 View Post
    Hey Marc how many scoops a day do you normally have of xtend? Can u have to much? I usually have 2 scoops waking up, 4 during workout and 2 later in the day. Btw love Novem,
    I have around 30scoops XTend/day, and never felt better I never drink anything without XTend in it!
    Drinking anything else feels like it has no purpose, or reason to be drank!
    My recovery has been fabulous!
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and NAS Strongman
    http://joegrossi.blogspot.com

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scottyfox60 View Post

Mr loblineR, if you're not juIcing, I am a superior National Basketball Association all-start than Dewaye Wade. It doesn't bother be that you juice, just that you preach one thing and live another way. Best of luck to you and if I am wrong than you should be one of the top naturals BBrs in the WORLD. Thank youI will PM you my contact info if you want to talk

scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottyfox60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yyy

The Blogging Machine—Scivation Owner Marc “The Machine” Lobliner Addresses what he feels is important in life and in the pursuit of anabolism.

Love, Life and Bodybuilding….and being naked together!
    By: Marc Lobliner, Scivation President

http://marclobliner.blogspot.com/201...and-being.html
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mad86 View Post
    Hey Ivan, What about ground turkey. I eat 99% fat free ground turkey from perdue as my chicken replacement.
    I eat turkey too. I am not that worried about the turkey. And again, I am not saying I will never eat chicken. But for now... I am cutting way back.

Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    Funny you mention that..I was browsing my ******** earlier and Joe Daniels of Scivation posted a link up about the arsenic in chicken..here it is

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
    True story.

Marc... looking like a beast! Glad to see you and Katie spending quality time together.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Originally Posted by Mr_Aestheticz View Post
    Glad to see you two got some great time in together, Valda and I will be in Vegas in July as well very excited!

Hope you and the family are doing great boss man and hope all is well!

Going to the beach this weekend got a tub of Scivation Whey, tub of oatmeal, & smuckers natty pb to sludge it up all weekend
    Sludge is travel food! All is great and thanks for checking in!

Originally Posted by unc23 View Post
    I usually get about 10 a day.

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Oh geez. Maybe no more chicken for this chick until they change things up?
    Ah hell, I love fish, whey, and beef so much more anyway.

Unc, I think my record was 16 scoops in one day. Sixteen. I am still alive.
    OH NOEZ!

Originally Posted by imfusio View Post
    I have around 30scoops XTend/day, and never felt better I never drink anything without XTend in it!
    Drinking anything else feels like it has no purpose, or reason to be drank!
    My recovery has been fabulous!
    NICE!

I eat turkey too. I am not that worried about the turkey. And again, I am not saying I will never eat chicken. But for now... I am cutting way back.

True story.

Marc... looking like a beast! Glad to see you and Katie spending quality time together.
    I am truly blessed, thanks Ivan!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff. Hows the training going???

Originally Posted by USMARINE8152 View Post
    Good stuff. Hows the training going???
    I am 230lbs. Obviously, GREAT!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Michael Blaise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marc, Are you going to be at the 2011 Europa Battle Of Champions Sports & Fitness Supplement Expo in Hartford CT July 29th and 30th again this year?

Originally Posted by Michael Blaise View Post
    Marc, Are you going to be at the 2011 Europa Battle Of Champions Sports & Fitness Supplement Expo in Hartford CT July 29th and 30th again this year?
    No Sir. We will only do the Arnold and Olympia. The rest are a waste (most of the time).
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Michael Blaise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shoot.. I was looking forward to seeing you guys there again..

No Sir. We will only do the Arnold and Olympia. The rest are a waste (most of the time).

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Arnold would be a waste for you too, except for the fact that you get to shake my hand for extended periods of time.

Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Happy Father's Day Marc. Hope you got to spend it with your family
    Supplements:
    Xtend
    Quake 10.0
    Knockout
    Dialene 4x
    Whey Protein (Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry)
    Multivitamin
    Omega 3 & 6
    Solution 5
    D-Aspartic Acid
    AAKG
    My thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=354644001#post354644001

Originally Posted by Michael Blaise View Post
    Shoot.. I was looking forward to seeing you guys there again..
    Sorry!

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    The Arnold would be a waste for you too, except for the fact that you get to shake my hand for extended periods of time.

Next time I will wear lotion to enhance the effect.

Originally Posted by Rainman174 View Post
    Happy Father's Day Marc. Hope you got to spend it with your family
    It has been EPIC! Thank you!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast