Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Scivation CEO Marc Lobliner--OVERALL GROWTH

Marc Lobliner, Scivation CEO and National Level NPC Bodybuilder

THE BEGINNING OF MY EPIC PREP TO….I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE! All I know is that it is a couple years away!

Prep Handling Courtesy of Scivation Athlete and National Level Bodybuilder Jason Theobald (jason@nattynutrition.com) and Scivation GURU Derek Charlebois (derek@scivation.com). Jason did such an AMAZING JOB peaking me for my last show and making me the best Lobliner ever in tandem with Derek’s training, that this is a MUST for my ~three year voyage to excellence.

GOAL: To become a better person by focusing on family and business while using bodybuilding to enhance my life. Overall physique growth and improvement and bringing up weak points while maintaining overall health and wellness. NO COMPETING until I am ready physically and mentally, at least two years. My family and business associates must be ready as well.

STARTING POST CONTEST WEIGHT: 194 on 2/29/11

My NEW Diet:

Meals 1-6 Calories added using diabetic exchange, thus real calories are quite higher. This is just WAY easier to adjust and track for us.
    Protein: 56grams
    Carbs: 60grams
    Fat: 15grams

Meal 7—THE PWO SHAKE! OH YEAH!: 56grams Protein from Scivation Whey

TOTALS using diabetic exchange:
    392g Protein—1568 CALS
    360g Carbs—1440 CALS
    90g Fat—810 CALS

TOTAL CALS: 3,818—Thus, not using diabetic exchange, a little over 4k calories. BOOYAH!

MAIN FOOD SOURCES!

Protein: Chicken, LEAN Top Round Steak, Tilapia, Greek Yogurt, Scivation Whey, Egg Whites, Whole Eggs.
    Carbs: TONS OF Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes, Whole Grain Brown Rice Cakes for simplicity and yumminess and to make little sandwiches out of, Oatmeal, FRUIT mainly in the form of berries and grapefruit, Whole Wheat Barilla Pasta Plus, Cous Cous, Quinoa, Brown Rice, Beans Beans the Musical Fruit.
    FATS! YEAH BUDDY!: Macadamia Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Whole Eggs, Essential EFA (not counted as calories, 6 per day), Primaforce Max CLA (not counted as calories, 3 per day).
    VEGGIES: Will add in ALL varieties including bell peppers, peppers, onions, mushrooms (yes, I know it is a fungus!), Corn, Carrots (all counted as carbs). UNLIMITED broccoli, asparagus, lettuce, cauliflower NOT counted as calories.

Supplements among many, but my staples:

PreWO: NOVEM Stacked with Primaforce GPLC
    PWO: Scivation Whey stacked with 10g Primaforce AAKG
    DURING Training: XTEND!

Supplements taken are extensive, but I have put together the essentials of what I take year round to stay lean and gain size off-season. Here they are—“The LOBLEAN STACK™”!
    • Scivation Xtend
    • Scivation NOVEM
    • Scivation Whey
    • Primaforce Insopro R
    • Scivation Essential EFA
    • Primaforce Max CLA
    • Scivation Sesamin
    • PGN Estracort—I feel this is ESSENTIAL for estrogen and cortisol control and swear by it.
    I also take among other things:
    • Primaforce Elastamine and Primaforce Cissus for joint health.
    • Primaforce Pro Liver for HEALTH.
    • Primaforce Lean Green for HEALTH.
    • Scivation Knockout for DEEP SLEEP.
    • Primaforce Yohimbine HCl for increased FAT BURN.
    • Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid for testosterone support. (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off)
    • Primaforce Forskolin for thyroid and hormonal support.
    • Primaforce GPLC for NO delivery PWO! Per the Sigma Tau studies, it hits in 90 minutes, thus I take is 30 minutes PreWO for PWO, it will help shuttle nutrients to my starving muscles.

Training:
    My quad sweep and back still suck, so I will dedicate EIGHT WEEKS to Legs and EIGHT WEEKS to back and then decide what to do after that. The difference is, there is no deadline, I have all the time in the world to GROW! First things first, LEGS!

Legs Specialization

Monday
    Squats 5 X 4-6
    SLD 5 X 4-6
    LegPress 5 X 4-6
    Standing Calf Raise 5 X 4-6
    Seated Calf Raise 5 X 4-6

Tuesday
    Pull-Ups 3 X 6-10
    Bent Over Row 3 X 6-10
    Reverse Grip Pulldown 3 X 6-10
    Seated Cable Row 3 X 6-10
    BB Shrug 3 X 6-10
    DB Shrug 3 X 6-10

Thursday
    Toes In Leg Extension 5 X 8-15
    Leg Press 5 X 8-15
    Close Stance Hack Squat 5 X 8-15
    Lying Leg Curl 5 X 8-15
    Seated or Standing Single Leg Curl 5 X 8-15
    Calf Exercise different from standing or seated 5 X 8-15

Friday
    Incline BB Press 3 X 6-10
    Flat DB Press 3 X 6-10
    Dips 3 X 6-10
    Incline DB Flies 3 X 6-10
    Tricep Pressdown 3 X 6-10
    Skull Crusher 3 X 6-10

Saturday
    Military Press (DB or BB) 3 X 6-10
    DB Side Lateral 3 X 6-10
    1-Arm Cable Side Lateral 3 X 6-10
    BB Curl 3 X 6-10
    DB Preacher Curl 3 X 6-10
    Cross-Body Hammer Curl 3 X 6-10
    BB Wrist Curls 3 X 6-10

CARDIO: 30 minutes LISS DAILY for overall health.

The prep to create the Ultimate Machine begins NOW!

Just in case ya’ missed it….

I am not competing for at least two to three years. I am very content with what I have brought to the stage and achieved with my bodybuilding pursuit. But bodybuilding now needs to take a back seat to family and business.

When Katie was about to compete, she said something profound, “I cannot sacrifice the family to compete right now.” I agreed with her, and this makes sense on many levels. We want to teach our children healthy habits, and the little bit I am actually home, I would like to be able to cook and eat healthy choices with my children, and this cannot be done in strict contest prep. So we will actually be eating HEALTHIER, eating whole, natural foods at home, but not to contest prep extremes.

As for business, Scivation is growing very fast. I need to focus all of my time and energy on that. Thus, competing, although it takes no extra time out of my schedule, can interfere in my focus on this growth.

You will see me onstage again, and I will still be training hard and growing so when I DO step onstage again, it will be a bigger, better, leaner Machine. Thank you all for the support. The journey to be a better person and bodybuilder begins today. Jason Theobald from Natty Nutrition (jason@nattynutrition.com) will be guiding me though my at least two year bulk with Scivation Guru Derek Charlebois. With that said, let’s all reach our goals together.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm in for the ride
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

MateriYA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn nice stuff

RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    AWESOME Marc! Great post! Even GREATER plan!!
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

"Before there is pleasure, there must be pain!" -GSP

http://www.resultsbyrandy.com/

Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great stuff! I can't wait to se your progress. Goodluck!!

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for the new journal, will be following.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still in.

bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for the ride!!!
    Current Supps:
    CL Orange Triad, CL OxiOmega
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Scivation Xtend
    MP Assault

NGA Pro Bodybuilder chuckles_345's Avatar
    chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subbed!
    Peter Fitschen M.S., PhD Candidate in Nutritional Science
    NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amazing Marc!
    You certianly bring what you teach and belive in.

I will enjoy watching, as you and Katie work with your successful business...and your number one success: Your family

Enjoy your muscle building the next 2 years.
    Enjoy your business and food cooking videos.

Congrats to everything!
    Keep continuing to inspire!

In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The changes in your physique over the last 2 years have been remarkable, to think what you will look like next time you step on stage will drop some jaw's. Your last rebound was insane and now to think your in the best shape of your life, eating more than ever, and strong as you have ever been (benching 315 post show for 5? Crazy!) This is going to pave the way for very successful future. Keep killing it.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    The Leg Specialization program worked great before and will no doubt lead to some great gains once again!

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    The Leg Specialization program worked great before and will no doubt lead to some great gains once again!
    Offseason started yesterday with a chest and TIRE FLIPPING video and NOW, BAM--LEG DAY!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for another EPIC Journey....

I am glad that you are continuing to post what you do.
    It inspires and motivates me everyday.

Marcos

kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Offseason started yesterday with a chest and TIRE FLIPPING video and NOW, BAM--LEG DAY!
    I'm in for this! haha

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    motherofgod.jpg

first page in for this
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in as usual!

are you bringing back vlogs?
    I noticed NOVEM has no 1,3d- how does it compare to quake?

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Amazing Marc!
    You certianly bring what you teach and belive in.

I will enjoy watching, as you and Katie work with your successful business...and your number one success: Your family

Enjoy your muscle building the next 2 years.
    Enjoy your business and food cooking videos.

Congrats to everything!
    Keep continuing to inspire!

You are the nicest person ever. Thank you for caring.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The changes in your physique over the last 2 years have been remarkable, to think what you will look like next time you step on stage will drop some jaw's. Your last rebound was insane and now to think your in the best shape of your life, eating more than ever, and strong as you have ever been (benching 315 post show for 5? Crazy!) This is going to pave the way for very successful future. Keep killing it.
    For the record, in the grand scheme of life, Bob is one of my top 5 best friends and trusted individuals, period. Bob is awesome.

Originally Posted by marcosbaez View Post
    In for another EPIC Journey....

I am glad that you are continuing to post what you do.
    It inspires and motivates me everyday.

Marcos
    This is what I will always DO!

Originally Posted by sloboda View Post
    in as usual!

are you bringing back vlogs?
    I noticed NOVEM has no 1,3d- how does it compare to quake?
    No more vlogs, long story, but the lawyers would hate me for it.

NOVEM owns all....

The differences between NOVEM and Quake 10.0:

• 1,3 Dimethylamylamine has been removed in accordance with WADA/Natural Bodybuilding Organizations banned substance lists
    • Contains CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
    • Increased Vitamin C
    • Increased Caffeine
    • Contains Na-R-ALA (instead of plain ALA) for increased efficacy--33% more R-ALA and uses Na-R-ALA versus standard R-ALA (data on Na-R-ALA shows significantly increased ALA absorption).
    • Micronized Creatine Monohydrate vs. <100 mesh Creatine.
    • 167% more Taurine.
    • 150% more N-Acetyl-Tyrosine.
    • 15% more Caffeine Anhydrous.
    • 18% more N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
    • Significantly improved Sensory - Appearance (dry & in solution), Mixability/Solubility, Mouthfeel/Texture, Flavor, Sweetness & Aftertaste.
    • Significantly more effective, informative and branded packaging.
    • Accelerated stability, to date (approx 2 months accelerated), has not shown in change in organoleptics or product stability.
    • Blinded sample taste and effect testing confirmed that NOVEM was preferred unanimously for taste and efficacy (versus the original Quake, which included 1,3-dimethyl).
    • 1-2 servings (2-4 scoops) yields research substantiated, efficacious doses of each key active; nothing is "fairy-dusted" into the formula for label dressing purposes only.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Ice Cream and Deadlifts! born4muscle's Avatar
    born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on this for sure! Looking forward to this journey, Marc.
    Tackling this endeavor with a scientific, evidence-based approach.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mbutler21

Instagram- the_mbutler

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Marc you're dedication and drive to be successfull is incredible! You are a huge inspiration and reading your journals motivates me to do the same, You are highly organized and think out everything very well. I have no doubt you will nail these goals, good luck to you bud!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    definitely will be following along

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1rd page

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Family first and I never looked back. Well done Marc. You'll get to your goal before you know it.
    Cha Cha Cha

gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on this marc! Always good to come to your thread for some inspiration.

CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's an open spot on the right of these two, can't wait to see what that guy will look like!

Former Bench Jockey FastCatChamp's Avatar
    FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ha........subscribed to the new journal and on the 1st Page!
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Levels and goals...........
    Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In, balance is key.

If you can actually bring yourself to stay off stage for ~3 years you will look so insane that there is not yet a level of mental illness in existance that can be used to describe just how insane you will look.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still in for epic rebound and hater pimp slappin
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyoryoko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Marc any reason for taking out Post Workout carbs?

Closed Thread