11mike10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 11mike10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What are some good foods to eat, in order to get great abs??

So, I'm 17 and one of my goals for this summer is to get great abs. You can see them now, but they aren't nearly as noticable as I'd like them to be. I'm 5'11" 170 if that means anything. I've always been very active, I play football, soccer, and ran track in high school, but I'm a senior and that's all over now. My diet however could use some work. I've been recently cutting back on pop, sweets, and fats, but I used to be really bad about eating that stuff. For my workout plan I run 2 miles in the morning and then weight lift Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and then do more cardio on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. As a teenage, what foods do you recommend in order to lose fat, gain muscle, and get a great set of abs (while also taking in enough to not lose any weight). Also things that are easy to pack for school would be great, thanks!

Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 11mike10 View Post
    So, I'm 17 and one of my goals for this summer is to get great abs. You can see them now, but they aren't nearly as noticable as I'd like them to be. I'm 5'11" 170 if that means anything. I've always been very active, I play football, soccer, and ran track in high school, but I'm a senior and that's all over now. My diet however could use some work. I've been recently cutting back on pop, sweets, and fats, but I used to be really bad about eating that stuff. For my workout plan I run 2 miles in the morning and then weight lift Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and then do more cardio on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. As a teenage, what foods do you recommend in order to lose fat, gain muscle, and get a great set of abs (while also taking in enough to not lose any weight). Also things that are easy to pack for school would be great, thanks!
    Gaining anytype of muscle requires eating food, basic cals per day etc etc. Also, gaining any type of muscles requires workout out that preticular muscle like any other. Train hard, eat good, sleep good, feel good.

p90x has an amazing abb ripper, youtube.com type in ab ripper etc yada yada. if Abs is all your looking to gain, you do the abb ripper, you will have abs in about hmm a months or some **** crazy

11mike10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 11mike10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mcnasty1 View Post
    Gaining anytype of muscle requires eating food, basic cals per day etc etc. Also, gaining any type of muscles requires workout out that preticular muscle like any other. Train hard, eat good, sleep good, feel good.

p90x has an amazing abb ripper, youtube.com type in ab ripper etc yada yada. if Abs is all your looking to gain, you do the abb ripper, you will have abs in about hmm a months or some **** crazy
    ok great, good answer. It's funny you mention the ab ripper because that's what I do haha. Great workout though!

Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mcnasty1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 11mike10 View Post
    ok great, good answer. It's funny you mention the ab ripper because that's what I do haha. Great workout though!
    And how are your results?

Originally Posted by Mcnasty1 View Post
    And how are your results?
    I can see an improvement, but I was a little sketchy in how ofter in did it, I would skip some days, which I regret now. I'm gonna try to be more consistent and improve my diet so hopefully that will help.