RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

skinny fat bulking question

so as i've said above im skinny fat and am bulking.Im consistently getting stronger.Haven't updated my stats in ages and im not arsed to till tomorrow.Anyways i've been gaining good strength in my lifts but the belly is becoming a little bigger.Should i do a cut after these 12 weeks are up.Im about to start week 8 of my training programme.

People have told me to lean bulk for like years but what will that prove.That a guy with already ample amounts of belly fat can get a bigger gut.I know i need to get bigger but im sick of this fat here.Some tips or motivation would be greatly appreciated guys

RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedRonan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump and im updating my stats now

anybody.aww shucks

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should have clean bulked then your gut wouldn't have gotten bigger and it would be a quicker cut. Cut when ever you feel you are ready, if you set a weight goal get to that weight, if you set a time goal let that time go by.

Originally Posted by Jamie94 View Post
    You should have clean bulked then your gut wouldn't have gotten bigger and it would be a quicker cut. Cut when ever you feel you are ready, if you set a weight goal get to that weight, if you set a time goal let that time go by.
    did i ever say i dirty bulked.I am clean bulking and even though everywhere else has gotten a lot bigger ive seen some fat gains on my belly.Thats it.Plus dude even clean bulking i cant help where my body allocates its fat stores.If it puts it too my belly no amount of clean bulking will stop that.

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RedRonan View Post
    did i ever say i sirty bulked.I am clean bulking and even though everywhere else has gotten a lot bigger ive seen some fat gains on my belly.Thats it.
    "People have told me to lean bulk for like years but what will that prove.That a guy with already ample amounts of belly fat can get a bigger gut."
    ......you asked a question i answerd it......

"People have told me to lean bulk for like years but what will that prove.That a guy with already ample amounts of belly fat can get a bigger gut."
    ......you asked a question i answerd it......
    ok fair enough i made a mistake i didnt mean years man i meant for a few months.Im just pissed off that i gotta get chubby in order to ultimately get ripped.Bulking thorughout the summer is gonna be a bitch.No harm intended man im just annoyed with the situation.I'll probably add some hiit cardio to minimize fat.

No worries man. Yeah I'm bulking through summer too but being a bit chubby this year instead of scrawny with a little six pac is gunna be worth it next summer when you got huge chest/arms.

No worries man. Yeah I'm bulking through summer too but being a bit chubby this year instead of scrawny with a little six pac is gunna be worth it next summer when you got huge chest/arms.
    true dude true.Its annoying though isnt it brah.I've already found summer clothes that can hide the belly.Lots of shirts and polo shirts.Its gonna be horrible but ye totally worth it.WHta kinda training are you doing man?

Atm a 3 day split of chest/tris, back/bis and legs/shoulders. Been doin this split and bulk (About 4kcals) for around a week looking forward for some good gains since used to be eating like 1.5k a day. You?

Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in the same boat man i'm 'skinny fat' and have finally started clean bulking(started last month). I havegained strength but also additional belly fat to my preexisting belly fat.... I'm sucking it up and bulking through summer too.. im glad im not the only one in this **** situation haha

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would currently consider myself in the same situation.

You really have to just pose yourself this question- Do you wanna lift heavy weights, get gains and be bigger overall?

or

Do you want to be aesthetic, and aesthetic only?

Bulking with that layer of fat over your abs is so much better (and easier).

Edit me if i'm wrong, but if you are deficient in a particular day, I personally find my body cuts straight through my fat reserves and gives me my gains for the week.

Pose yourself the question above, and get back to me.
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

Atm a 3 day split of chest/tris, back/bis and legs/shoulders. Been doin this split and bulk (About 4kcals) for around a week looking forward for some good gains since used to be eating like 1.5k a day. You?
    im at around 3500kcal a day.Im trying for around 1/2 lb a week.1500kcal.Jesus that sounds rough

Originally Posted by Kickerof09 View Post
    I'm in the same boat man i'm 'skinny fat' and have finally started clean bulking(started last month). I havegained strength but also additional belly fat to my preexisting belly fat.... I'm sucking it up and bulking through summer too.. im glad im not the only one in this **** situation haha
    thank god someone else is doing this indeed.Guys honestly ill message you guys throughout the rest of the year cos i need ppl like me in the same situation to help me through this.Like a skinny fat support group lol.

Haha yeah message me if you need some ideas for foods or if you find some good ones with low fat cause I am gunna get bored of snacking on tuna and cottage cheese!

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im at around 3500kcal a day.Im trying for around 1/2 lb a week.1500kcal.Jesus that sounds rough
    heh... 1500k calories? 1 500 000 calories...... lols

anyways, keep bulking 6ft 172lb.. thats nothing... cut when you reach 185+ IMO
    Idk what your maintenace is but that looks like a dirty ass bulk to me.
    Lets say its 2lbs a week, thats 8lbs a month, most like 2lbs muscle and 6lbs of fat.

1muscle:3fat ratio? I'd say DIRTY BULK

Originally Posted by comps View Post

Lets say its 2lbs a week, thats 8lbs a month, most like 2lbs muscle and 6lbs of fat.

Lol no it is 1500kcal. In food when we say 1cal we basically mean 1 k cal.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol no it is 1500kcal. In food when we say 1cal we basically mean 1 k cal.
    never heard that before... I learned something new today

Originally Posted by Zachary533 View Post
    I would currently consider myself in the same situation.

You really have to just pose yourself this question- Do you wanna lift heavy weights, get gains and be bigger overall?

or

Do you want to be aesthetic, and aesthetic only?

Bulking with that layer of fat over your abs is so much better (and easier).

Edit me if i'm wrong, but if you are deficient in a particular day, I personally find my body cuts straight through my fat reserves and gives me my gains for the week.

Pose yourself the question above, and get back to me.
    Actually your right man i did leangains for a while(form of intermittent fasting.I stopped cos 3500 kcal in an 8 hour time span was too tough) and i looked leaner and was getting stronger but i was unable to gain weight.Then i start eating more frequently and bam i start gaining weight

never heard that before... I learned something new today
    Yeah on back of packs it's called a kcal

Haha yeah message me if you need some ideas for foods or if you find some good ones with low fat cause I am gunna get bored of snacking on tuna and cottage cheese!
    low fat when bulking.Im taking in like 100grams a day my man. dont eat lower fats.Fats support testosterone production

low fat when bulking.Im taking in like 100grams a day my man. dont eat lower fats.Fats support testosterone production
    Yeah I'm keeping just under 100 but if I ate what ever I could easily hit 200 I think XD

lol at that no i dont wanna eat that much food dude.Plus if your skinny fat more fat gain is not wanted.I want my gains as lean as possible.Plus i dont like the concept of a dirty bulk.Its the whole seafood diet i hate you know

lol at that no i dont wanna eat that much food dude.Plus if your skinny fat more fat gain is not wanted.I want my gains as lean as possible.Plus i dont like the concept of a dirty bulk.Its the whole seafood diet i hate you know
    IMO Dirty bulk is pointless UNLESS you are like ~140 at almost 6ft. At skinny fat (Like me, also) you really want to get the leanest diet you can. I've seen alot of people eating 160g of fat in a bulk finding it hard to cut it out, but if you just try you can get it at a great clean bulk level. How much is good though? I have no clue seriously, what is too low for good testosterome inscrease and what is high that you will gain too much fat? GDA is 70g so I'm guessing for a lifter it's like 100 ish?

IMO Dirty bulk is pointless UNLESS you are like ~140 at almost 6ft. At skinny fat (Like me, also) you really want to get the leanest diet you can. I've seen alot of people eating 160g of fat in a bulk finding it hard to cut it out, but if you just try you can get it at a great clean bulk level. How much is good though? I have no clue seriously, what is too low for good testosterome inscrease and what is high that you will gain too much fat? GDA is 70g so I'm guessing for a lifter it's like 100 ish?
    right like i have had to tweak it loads.If i eat too much protein i dont have a lot of energy but if my carbs go over 400 i feel sluggish.My fats have risen from around 80 to 100 and it seems to be good atm.Im trying to time my carbs around breakfast,pre post and ppwo.6 meals a day so 4 carb meals.Im happy with it.

I don't keep a lid on the carbs but I do cout them, inbetween 4-600 most days. Got 300g protein 85g fat 3.8k cals today, not too shabby.

I don't keep a lid on the carbs but I do cout them, inbetween 4-600 most days. Got 300g protein 85g fat 3.8k cals today, not too shabby.
    whoa 600carbs.You must be a true ectomorph.I find if i don't have at least 200ish everyday i look flat and have absolutely no energy.I really gotta workout in the evenings also when I've out in at least 3 meals. Obviously if i have to train in the morning i will(benefits of a home gym). I came to the realisation months ago that i was(at that time a 5'10 140LB SQUIRT who had a fast metabolism.Its been an upward climb from that but i did used to be fat which could contribute to my skinny fatness

Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha ya me too. I started high school at 200lbs playing offensive line and graduated at 145lbs with a kicking scholarship lol