MMAUFC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Guys FRICKIN HELP ME

basically imma fat thing
    im going to start at this new gym in my area
    and i want to cut it all off
    start toning
    and keep myself fit

what is the best way ?

i weight 16st and i wanna lose 2-3St by July
    is that possible whilst building muscle

any information is welcome
    Thanks Guys

Love You Guys LMAO

killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Squats and oats!

also cockpushups.

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Eat less carbs and fat. Eat more protein. Lift weights 3 times a week, do cardio 3 times a week. Profit.

muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You wanna lose weight so Cut.
    You're just starting out so try any of the starting strength routines like rippetoe's.

Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deejaychrisso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do speed lol..

haha nah start some heavy cardio work along with some endurance exercises, do round 15 reps of all exercises. Most importantly, stop eating like you normally do, push yourself to just eat good foods, with low carbs and high fibre.
    Good genes and you don't train? Who you kiddin'?