VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting Tips and Tricks

I hate cutting. And I imagine I'm not the only one. I think we should have a thread which outlines the proper process for fast, efficient cutting so that we can get back on dat dere bulk.
    Everyone give a piece of advice.
    I'll start with the obvious ones and some extra tips I found useful.

On a cut:
    Calories in < Calories out

Cardio is not a must. I'm not saying it doesn't help in the long run, it does keep you healthy, it does help the cardiovascular system deliver nutrients to muscles more efficiently, however, for all intents and purposes of losing fat, as far as the above tip is followed, cardio is not needed.

Keep lifting heavy in order to maintain muscle mass while losing body fat.

Abs start being visible at 8% bf for most people.

For efficient body fat loss, there should be a calorie deficit in your diet of 500-800 per day. In other words if your maintenance is 2500 calories, you should be having 1700-2000 calories on a cut.

These calories should be composed of MAINLY protein and fats. You should not eat more than 90g carbs on a cut per day.

Fats are necessary on a cut as they increase testosterone levels in the body, making it possible for maximum amounts of muscle being kept as well as allowing for heavier lifts.
    You need that motivation. Find what drives you. Act upon it.

BP- 224lbs
    Deadlift- 374lbs
    Squat- 286 lbs
    Total-884 lbs

Goals:
    1000 by September

Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cart3sian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VDoggyDogg View Post
    I hate cutting. And I imagine I'm not the only one. I think we should have a thread which outlines the proper process for fast, efficient cutting so that we can get back on dat dere bulk.
    Everyone give a piece of advice.
    I'll start with the obvious ones and some extra tips I found useful.

On a cut:
    Calories in < Calories out

Cardio is not a must. I'm not saying it doesn't help in the long run, it does keep you healthy, it does help the cardiovascular system deliver nutrients to muscles more efficiently, however, for all intents and purposes of losing fat, as far as the above tip is followed, cardio is not needed.

Keep lifting heavy in order to maintain muscle mass while losing body fat.

Abs start being visible at 8% bf for most people.

For efficient body fat loss, there should be a calorie deficit in your diet of 500-800 per day. In other words if your maintenance is 2500 calories, you should be having 1700-2000 calories on a cut.

These calories should be composed of MAINLY protein and fats. You should not eat more than 90g carbs on a cut per day.

Fats are necessary on a cut as they increase testosterone levels in the body, making it possible for maximum amounts of muscle being kept as well as allowing for heavier lifts.
    Nice one
    "No excuses' - Derek Poundstone

Like what i said? Rep what i said :)

I REP BACK

Owes rep: kapsemajj

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make sure you go across the road not down the road. Make sure it's sharp before you start to cut, otherwise you're gonna hack the **** out of yourself
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VDoggyDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    Make sure you go across the road not down the road. Make sure it's sharp before you start to cut, otherwise you're gonna hack the **** out of yourself

just...no.
    You need that motivation. Find what drives you. Act upon it.

BP- 224lbs
    Deadlift- 374lbs
    Squat- 286 lbs
    Total-884 lbs

Goals:
    1000 by September