Registered User BatmanDeadlifts's Avatar
    BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) BatmanDeadlifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)

VASOLATE Chocolate and vanilla review

VASOLATE FINAL REVIEW FLAVORS VERY VANILLA/CHOCOLATE CREAM

Smell: 10/10 Best smelling protein I ever have had when I opened the container.

Taste: Chocolate 9.5/10 Vanilla 8.5/10
    The chocolate had a real chocolate flavor to it and tasted just like swiss miss pudding if you left it in the fridge with milk. Simple amazing. Vanilla was VERY good and smooth, only thing I dock it down for is that you can taste the leucine in it when mixed with water.

Texture 10/10
    The shake was creamy thick and smooth, just how I like it.

Mixability 10/10
    Mixed up fine with no clumps with only moderate shaking Very good mixability for how thick the shake comes out.

Value: 8.5/10
    I did 1.5 scoops which leads to about 16 servings for 28.99. Under 2 dollars a serving for a meal replacement is a completely acceptable price to me.

Performance: 8/10
    About half way through I noticed a moderate increase in my strength endurance. Could be due to many factors but it was noticeable. Recovery between workouts seemed to be slightly up.

Overall: 9/10
    Great product and I will keep a tub or two in the house. I could tell from the taste it had an adequate dose of leucine nitrate. May have had a slight increase on overall performance. Tastes great and I can't wait to try the other flavors.

One other thing that is great abut this product is the tub size. It is small only two thirds the size of a standard 2 pound protein tub. Much less cumbersome around the office or in the gym bag. Product was filled to the brim. If you are somewhat on the go and carry around your protein, this container is fantastic.
    Only support QUALITY companies in the industry which are few and far between.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've said it before but I'll say it again. Awesome and thorough review! Thanks again!