Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Errorist View Post
    I think you took my post more seriously than I took yours.

All I saw from your post:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld...b5fko1_500.gif

Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol
    "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Larin7 View Post
    Well, I am a woman and I am here to tell you all to look no further for the honesty you crave. I will not date an ugly man and an average-looking man had better be above average in every other area. I will not date a man who is balding, even if he is great in every other area, because, frankly, there are great guys with full heads of hair available. Also, not only will I not date a broke man, but I actually will not date a man who makes less than I do and isn't likely to make more. I will not date a man who is below 5'9, unless he is basically perfect in every other area (and even then, the lowest I will go is 5'6 for a gorgeous millionaire with a perfect body and impeccable manners). I will not date a man whose education is not equivalent to mine (unless he has an amazing job that more than makes up for it and even then, bachelor's is the lowest I will go).

By the way, I might not date a man who doesn't meet my requirements, but that doesn't prevent me from stringing him along for validation or using the man to get closer to his more attractive friend.

Have I hurt feelings before? Sure. Do I care? Not a bit in most cases! Men like to run game, but sometimes a woman's game is tighter. Cry me a river. I bet I will get negged for this post because men hate when women are frank. Women are supposed to be cutesy and tell you what you want to hear, but then in the same breath, you say you want a woman who is real with you. Well, here is some realness, if you can handle it.
    did some misc detective work and found a pic of her

Misc Med Crew

Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Larin7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Errorist View Post
    lol
    I admit your gif made me laugh too, lol.

Originally Posted by MentalAssasin View Post
    I'm not "butthurt" at all. If you're attractive, we'd get along quite well. Put your money where your mouth is.

EDIT: I see it was altered to not be directed towards me. Still waiting on pics.
    Dude, this isn't a dating site (at least that's not what I thought it was when I started lurking the fitness sections). Plus, aren't you the one who started that thread about liking trannies?

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My eyes!!!

Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    LMAO good one, and no I'm not mad. I'm just curious to see why a woman as yourself has incredibly high standards.
    Are my standards really that high though? I want a man who makes at least as much as I do, has as much education, and demonstrates signs of youth (full head of hair) and reproductive fitness (attractive face with at least average height).

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are my standards really that high though? I want a man who makes at least as much as I do, has as much education, and demonstrates signs of youth (full head of hair) and reproductive fitness (attractive face with at least average height).
    Lol that's now what you said mate. Let's break it down word by word for you:

I will not date a man who is below 5'9, unless he is basically perfect in every other area (and even then, the lowest I will go is 5'6 for a gorgeous millionaire with a perfect body and impeccable manners). I will not date a man whose education is not equivalent to mine (unless he has an amazing job that more than makes up for it and even then, bachelor's is the lowest I will go).
    LMAO @ bachelors degree, bitch your very uneducated and you sound extremely uneducated so stfu.

By the way, I might not date a man who doesn't meet my requirements, but that doesn't prevent me from stringing him along for validation or using the man to get closer to his more attractive friend.
    With those requirements you better look like a Victoria's secret model or wake the **** up, because your a depreciating asset...
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Plus, aren't you the one who started that thread about liking trannies?
    No.

MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are my standards really that high though?
    No.

Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    Lol that's now what you said mate. Let's break it down word by word for you:

LMAO @ bachelors degree, bitch your very uneducated and you sound extremely uneducated so stfu.

With those requirements you better look like a Victoria's secret model or wake the **** up, because your a depreciating asset...
    Sounds like you need to fill out the form. The sooner you report your butt-hurt, the sooner the authorities can address this most serious infraction on my part.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you need to fill out the form. The sooner you report your butt-hurt, the sooner the authorities can address this most serious infraction on my part.
    Whatever larin your just entertainment for me tonight...
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

Originally Posted by MentalAssasin View Post
    No.
    Ok, well it's good to know that someone here apart from me is sane. Why do you keep hitting on women here though?

jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post

Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500)
    Larin7 pls go

Why do you keep hitting on women here though?
    I haven't hit on anyone. This is an anonymous internet handle.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why can't people just accept that we have different opinions?A few of my friends down south go clubbing in Tampa,Miami and find random chicks to sleep with because they just want to f*ck so you know what?95% of the time they are going to be getting girls who hook up with random guys all the time there is nothing wrong with that imo it's just the way some people are some want to be a gold digger,some want a relationship and kids,some want to just f*ck and leave use your imagination or be more open minded and accept that people have different opinions!

umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadson2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You remind me of someone, cant remember her name but she was a girl.......

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, well it's good to know that someone here apart from me is sane. Why do you keep hitting on women here though?
    strong talk for a person who has no Avi what are you afraid of that you will get insulted or something?I am like a 1/10 and still post my pic.I would choose my tv over about any girl just wanting to f*ck because I want a relationship it is just preferences everyone has different taste.. tv>you!

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I am a woman and I am here to tell you all to look no further for the honesty you crave. I will not date an ugly man and an average-looking man had better be above average in every other area. I will not date a man who is balding, even if he is great in every other area, because, frankly, there are great guys with full heads of hair available. Also, not only will I not date a broke man, but I actually will not date a man who makes less than I do and isn't likely to make more. I will not date a man who is below 5'9, unless he is basically perfect in every other area (and even then, the lowest I will go is 5'6 for a gorgeous millionaire with a perfect body and impeccable manners). I will not date a man whose education is not equivalent to mine (unless he has an amazing job that more than makes up for it and even then, bachelor's is the lowest I will go).

Have I hurt feelings before? Sure. Do I care? Not a bit in most cases! Men like to run game, but sometimes a woman's game is tighter. Cry me a river. I bet I will get negged for this post because men hate when women are frank. Women are supposed to be cutesy and tell you what you want to hear, but then in the same breath, you say you want a woman who is real with you. Well, here is some realness, if you can handle it.
    I don't mind you being real with us, question is...you going to be real with "this guy"? I don't care wtf you look like, you ever told me you would dump me if i ever hit hard times and lost my job, or that I'm lucky to be dating you, because if i made less money you wouldn't of given me a chance, i would drop you so fast on the side of the road.

I will not be dating a gold digger because there are plenty of women who don't place wealth and material above an actual person.

And for your sake you better hope your a 9/10 with a masters degree to even be making those demands.

inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post

how come the ugly ones come on a forum to talk about high standards.... wait... nevermind.

she probably posted that post while rocking back and forth saying "im a pretty girl"

zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100) zyarktodt is not very well liked. (-100)
    get on dat ****gy time then

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know this thread is old but. it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOOKS AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH DEMEANOR. DEMEANOR makes males look attractive.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    I know this thread is old but. it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOOKS AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH DEMEANOR. DEMEANOR makes males look attractive.
    lol lies. this is true so long as you at least average looks/height. the ONLY reason im foreveralone virgin is my height. girls never even give me a shot. the last girl i tried to get with even refused causual dinner at our dinning hall
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    money > looks

Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMAO at anyone taking Larin7 seriously. Obvious male troll is obvious (srs).

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Inspiration01 View Post
    They lie about lots of things. On dating web sites they always say they're after a "nice" or "genuine" man. How many of these men do you think get ignored for one of those with better looks? The truth is a girl wants a guy who has options but the majority of guys who do have options make full use of them. Not surprising you still see the same women looking for that "nice" or "genuine" guy. Maybe if they started looking for guys who were on the same level of attractiveness as them they might fare better.
    They always have options brah. Get use to it but, just don't take their ****. Jakes on them and what they want. They can get it and it is still not enough.

aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why do people like you keep making posts like these? Look at it from an objective point of view. Girls, as well as guys, aren't going to date someone they don't have physical chemistry with. Everything starts with physical chemistry. Emotional chemistry sustains relationships while physical chemistry is what bring two people together initially.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trust me, women are often as shallow as us (although they pay attention to fashion, what a guy is wearing too) and they LOVE good physiques no matter what they say

niggadicksbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BEhave View Post
    Trust me, women are often as shallow as us (although they pay attention to fashion, what a guy is wearing too) and they LOVE good physiques no matter what they say
    yeh boi, dis nigga right here no wuts up, he a real nigga, nomsayin?

runnin off to da club wit we swag be turned up, bitches be flockin to us like stank on white people