Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by inb4ripped View Post
    to a 20 year old you are a 2.5. to someone 50 you could be a 5 if they like butch women. you dont have a right to be that shallow and expect to be wifed by someone whose universally hot though. i asked about who you think is hot because i can guarantee they arent a 7+ on a universal opinion scale. my biggest problem is that you say that women as a whole lie to men about personality mattering and thats simply not the case. men are more prone to wanting looks over personality and make up does not make you into a prettier woman... it hides flaws. a 4 that cakes on make up and looks like a 7 does not equal a 7. he asked a serious question and you lied to him and you made the situation worse by stating that women all go for looks over personality. in addition it added insult to injury being that tihs was coming from a 43 year old woman who has absolutely no way of getting most guys to find her hot. hes here to get a real opinion and not your delusional bs.

THATS MY PROBLEM
    Is there any need to be so personally insulting to get your point across.? And you come across as being jealous about women being able to wear makeup, are you some kind of wannabe transvestite or woman hating homo?

Tell you what sweety, put your mums or sisters sexy underwear on and show a pic of you, shave that bodyhair off, pump yourself full of hormones and silicon on the ass and breast, and I might give you one up the arse.
    I bang trannies.

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post

1. At a wrestling show he was running.
    2. I suppose I approached him - I added him to MSN and we chatted/flirted. We talked a bit at the show then on MSN then at the next show we got together.
    3. What kind? I dunno. We see each other every day and do everything together. We are very supportive of each other and very laid back, we are not insecure. We look after and respect each other.
    4. Yes he is.
    5. Yes he is.
    6. Independent.
    7. I like the fact that he is a trained stuntman and expert martial artist, which I didn't know about until after I initially started to like him.
    8. Yes.

For whatever its worth, I liked him on sight. I saw him and went weak at the knees.

well i understand you are physically attracted to him. and you are probably more forward than most women. i'm not saying looks don't matter. understand there are guys on here that think they are ugly and they aren't successful with women because of that. and when they here you say, "well average guys are not as worthy as handsome ones" and "looks are the only things that matter to women." they get the idea in their head that they just aren't good enough. the truth is, the guys you see as unworthy of your attention are probably very attractive to other women. beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. there objective states of it, but there is also subjectivity. so it isn't accurate to say average guys are not as worthy as handsome guys, because not every woman has the same taste.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Apologies if I implied average looking men are less worthy than handsome ones. That was not my intention. As you say, everyone likes different things. I'm almost certain you'll find that any guy here who used to be skinny and is now muscular has seen an increase in success with the ladies though - and physique is as much a part of someone's looks as their face. So even if someone's average looking facially, they could bump themselves up 2 points by having a great physique.

The guys who are "unworthy of my attention" as you put it are guys I'm simply not attracted to, even though some are apparently really sexy to others - Leo Dicaprio, I can't see anything sexy about him. Sly Stallone on the other hand, hell yeah. But many women probably think he's "too big", say in Rambo 2 or Rocky 4. He was lush then.

Edit: Might have been Rocky 3. The one where he fought Ivan Drago in Russia.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personality over looks is like ssaying they go for the taste of ur cum not what ur cawk looks like...justsaying. girls be dirtyyyy little hawwws these days

xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Many things women say are designed to build guys' self-confidence.
    And it never works because women suck at giving dishonest compliments. Everyone who isn't a retard will know you're lying and this makes the situation even worse. Srsly, stop it, please. It never works and the guy will only think that he must be extremely ugly/unattractive if people have to blatantly lie about it.
    If you want to make a man feel better about himself give him honest compliments or sleep with him, but don't lie.

And for the looks thing: I think a lot of women somehow trick themselves into thinking that they can judge a mans personality by his looks. Therefore they do care about looks, but in their mind they care about the character trais they associate with these certain looks.
    For example a women sees a man with worn-out clothes and rejects him for this style. It's painfully obvious that she rejected him because of his looks, but she may have thinking process with something like.
    "Well his shoes look like crap, he probably can't afford new ones, so he probably doesn't have much money and will not be able to care for me." or "He obviously doesn't take care of himself, so how could he possibly take care of me?"
    She rejected the man due to his looks, but thinks or says that she did it because of his character.

Same goes for men. Whenever a picture of a fat woman is posted on the misc people will jump at it and say how they aren't attracted because she obviously doesn't take care of herself. If a pciture of a girl with high bodyfat but an hourglass figure is posted this is never an issue. It's the same thing essentially.

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol, I learned my lesson from listening advice from women.

LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read this cause its the only post in here you need to read.

You wanna know why some girls are attracted and sleep with drug dealers/thugs/low lives? because in their eyes those guys have "status". They usually know alot of people , people call them all the time cause the need things from them etc. etc. Bottom line their value = high in her eyes. These types of girls though usually grow up in an environment where their peers are attracted to those same guys also.

On the other hand, some girls are attracted to succesful (legitly), smart, going somewhere in life type of guys because they too, have "status", but with a different type of crowd. In their social group, people look up to them because they are smart, nice personality, succesful. To that girl, the guys value = high.

There are plenty of ugly guys with hot girls. You better believe the guy has high status in her eyes.

Men and woman are so different, but in some ways the same. We both are attracted to things that the public deems "shallow". Men are attracted to looks, while girls are attracted to status. Theres no need in thinking why? because we are born this way. Is it a coincedence that every guy will get a boner when he sees a hot naked girl. Same with women and status. Status can come from many many things. Wealth can bring you status, Looks can bring you status, Smarts can bring you status, personality can bring you status. As long as she feels you are valuable.

Now all this is just for attraction. Even though men are attracted to a girls looks, other things come into play. Is it a coincedence why men who want a long term relationship all hate sluts even though they are hot? No, its because we are born with this worry. Its self protection, we don't want to risk being with a girl who we won't know if the child is going to be ours. Or if we don't have a mother to take care of it. With girls its the same thing, even though they are attracted to guys with status at first, they need to know the guy will stick around. This usually happens later in life, when girls and guys realize the same thing that attracted them, most of the time has been the thing that bit them in the ass.

Guys who cared about looks the most, the hot girl will soon realize she is hot, and she can get any guy and leaves his ass (if she is a bad one, there are hot loyal girls). Girls who go for a guy with status ( most of the time, the "bad boys") end up getting f'd over. This isnt true for all cases, but we have all heard of these. Guys and girls end up valuing loyalty more later on in life becaue they learn their lesson . This is also why the divorce rate is so high, and why people end up cheating. They end up with a person they are safe with, but a guy/girl comes along that they feel that attraction to again.

People shouldnt take this bad though. If anything, it should make you want to become a better man. Its easier for guys. If you are ugly, just work on raising your value in a girls eyes. Whether it be money,personality, etc etc. I'm good looking and loyal, and im studying my ass off in school. I also have a rediculous amount of confidence. I also work out and im getting there. If you know your worth, make it known, then you won't have any problems getting girls.

When people talk about "game". Its mostly faking everything above , because girls are gullible. Like they say fake it till you make it. People who have "good game". All it means is that even thought they don't have status, they still make the girl believe they do.

-side note. Personal experience. I knew this girl who wanted to sleep with me. I never dressed nice, i had a bad haircut etc, you know what im saying. But i knew the exact moment i had her in my hands. A girl she knew said i was good looking (see right there, my looks raised my status in her eyes because other girls said i was good looking). I told her a story about me sleeping over at a girl house who she knew. In a girly voice "omg, you player". I said i didnt have sex with her, and she said "yeah...right". ( Now my status was even more up because she knew i could get any girl into bed).

Wow that was a long post. Enjoy brothers. Don't hate the opposite sex because what they want. Use it as motivation to improve yourself. You cannot get mad at nature.

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KetoTech88 View Post
    You know what I noticed around the misc?

Average guys overinflate their looks while the good looking guys downplay them.

Pics or shutup with "Im so dangerously goodlooking."

Because reality is, even though you have moderately low bodyfat, you're unaesthetic in proportions. inb4 no avi, actually i do have a pic of myself, just ask. Haven't bothered updating in a long time, that's all.
    I'm aesthetic even with ****ty bodyfat percentage.. mind = blown.

And to the novel-writer above me, please stop with this status bull****. Plenty of my friends can get very attractive girls without having any "status" whatsoever. Stop kidding yourselves. Looks are 90% of what will get you laid.

Yes there are ugly dudes with hot girls. But there are waaayyy more hot dudes with hot girls.

LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well if you read my novel up there, you would have seen that i wrote looks can bring you status. Everything falls under status. If a guy is hot, he knows it, he will have high confidence, being highly confident will raise your value/status in a girls eyes.

Im pretty sure your good looking friends aren't shy antisocial creeps. I know i'm good looking, it makes me confident. Girls fall for that. I am agreeing with you

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LongLong89 View Post
    well if you read my novel up there, you would have seen that i wrote looks can bring you status. Everything falls under status. If a guy is hot, he knows it, he will have high confidence, being highly confident will raise your value/status in a girls eyes.

Im pretty sure your good looking friends aren't shy antisocial creeps. I know i'm good looking, it makes me confident. Girls fall for that. I am agreeing with you
    You can be confident all you want, if you're hideous it won't matter. Girls fall for you because you're good looking. Not because you're confident. That's just a side effect.

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    Women want a dominant male.

Women will be with an ugly male if they feel he is dominant over her and therefore of higher status than she is.

That is all.
    If science is correct, this might be the only significant comment according to evolution theory (srs, behavioral patterns repeat all the time)
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same reason I tell women my ideal mate is someone who is intelligent and clever and a good conversationalist.

Because I'm a liar.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    quick question why do chicks who look fine as h*ll keep saying negative things about themselves also what is wrong with the ones who one second wan't to beat the sh*t out of you then the next there all over you?1st question=the ones who look good are only doing it for attention right?2nd=Bi-polar or ****ed up on dr*gs maybe a little bit of both?Just curious

BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didnotreadentirethread/10

Women have a distored perception of what a personality really is, probably because most of them have none (no woman hate). In my experience, it seems to me that older women who have experienced dating and been through their fair share of douchenozzles are the ones who actually go for personality, the younger girls that tend to go for nicer guys are usually the clingers...but there's really some unknown mathematical equation that they use to calculate overall attractiveness and suitability.
    "When the apocalypse comes, there's gonna be nothing but smoke and dust. All you granola eating, nonsmoking motherf*ckers are gonna be coughing, wheezing, and whining while I take over what's left. "

"You could leg press, but that's gay" -Mark Rippetoe

KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LongLong89 View Post

http://restructure.wordpress.com/201...gh-status-men/

"Women prefer attractive men to high status men"

Can we all just accept this **** and move on? Goddamn, some of you.

This really solves many of RH's problems. You don't have to TRY for girls. Yes, it's your superficial ass looks that get you attracted. You don't have to spend money to get "game" or whatever. Get confidence and talk to girls. If they don't like you, **** them.

inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exactly. As I have been through relationships, got married and divorced, suffered break ups and broken up with guys myself, I feel I have a lot of knowledge on the subject. Nobody has to listen to me, or even read my posts. Put me on ignore if it bothers you that much.
    again please go to the over 35 section or at least stay out of threads where young people are trying to get points of views and not some ranting negativity and bs generalization from a middle aged divorcee.not to be a dick but like you were being blunt so am i. no wonder you dont want to get married... I hope op can actually get a real answer from a woman whose successful with men and not someone with a failed marriage. a divorcee should not be giving relationship advice or their opinion in a relationship subsection of a website.

KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    again please go to the over 35 section or at least stay out of threads where young people are trying to get points of views and not some ranting negativity and bs generalization from a middle aged divorcee.not to be a dick but like you were being blunt so am i. no wonder you dont want to get married... I hope op can actually get a real answer from a woman whose successful with men and not someone with a failed marriage. a divorcee should not be giving relationship advice or their opinion in a relationship subsection of a website.
    **** man, she's right. Whatever, I'm glad she's so blunt.

Dude, we all subconsciously know looks matter. Pretty boys like Zac Efron and Taylor Lautner get hated on by guys for no reason other than being good looking and girls liking them for no other reason than being good looking.

Looks don't matter to me as much personally. I only want a chick that's cool, down to earth, and nice to me.

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks get you through the door, personality keeps you inside.

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They want ugly guys to think they have a chance so they will spend money on them. Many women marry ugly guys, and then cheat on them with good looking guys. Men are just as shallow, and cheat as well. Not everyone cheats, though. But very common.

RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000)

Me 6 months ago - 220 lbs = no women

Me today - 175lbs = girlfriend

yah rly.

I hold no bitterness towards the women who weren't interested in me. It is what it is. Get used to it.

My standards were high too. I realised if I wanted the type of woman I sought after then I would need to make the necessary lifestyle changes to meet those requirments ( leagues if you will). It made my chances of women being attracted to me astronomically higher. health benefits notwithstanding, but my main motivation was superficial.

I was out with my female cousin in town last week and she was noticing how the majority of the women we walked past were giving me the ol' phuck me eyes. Feels Goodman.

But being goodlooking in itself is not the key, but it helps you get noticed, then you let your personality, status come through with conversing.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KetoTech88 View Post
    **** man, she's right. Whatever, I'm glad she's so blunt.

Dude, we all subconsciously know looks matter. Pretty boys like Zac Efron and Taylor Lautner get hated on by guys for no reason other than being good looking and girls liking them for no other reason than being good looking.

Looks don't matter to me as much personally. I only want a chick that's cool, down to earth, and nice to me.
    yes looks matteer... i never said that they didnt... but to say that its all that matters is ridiculous and to state it as if the majority of women think the way she does. shes a 43 year old divorcee i would take her opinion with a grain of salt.

yes looks matteer... i never said that they didnt... but to say that its all that matters is ridiculous and to state it as if the majority of women think the way she does. shes a 43 year old divorcee i would take her opinion with a grain of salt.
    because obviously a 20 year old college kid knows more about what women want than........i dunno......... an actual woman??

Originally Posted by SumblimeStyle View Post
    because obviously a 20 year old college kid knows more about what women want than........i dunno......... an actual woman??
    what women want and what women have and expect to get are two different things. i want a tall girl who looks hot as **** but i dont set that as a mandatory standard because i know i am not perfect. what she wants and what shes able to get are two different things. if shes so shallow on looks id hate to tihnk what those "hot guys" tihnk of her. it would not end well.

Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The strapping Jocks get the beautfiul Prom Queens. It doesn't really change. I'm in my thirties now and it's still that same old high school mentality in terms of attraction.

MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
    The strapping Jocks get the beautfiul Prom Queens. It doesn't really change. I'm in my thirties now and it's still that same old high school mentality in terms of attraction.
    u mad?

Originally Posted by MentalAssasin View Post
    u mad?
    No.

dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    allot of truth in dis thread

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by canonhope View Post

whoa, i fukking hate myself.
    Yo man, what the fck is this supposed to mean?

KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Girls are attracted to confidence, not our fault most hot guys have tons of it... But you take an average guy oozing with confidence I assure you girls would be all over him as well. I have never been one to say I don't go for looks, because lets be honest... if there is no sexual attraction it wont last, we are sexual creatures... and I am sorry you can be the nicest, kindest, most caring man in the world... but if there is no attraction... SORRY. Call me shallow, but its the truth, and any girl who tries to say "I am not like that, I judge a guy solely on his personality" is straight up lying to your face.
    ◄♥K♥►