Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks will always be the first barrier between people.

When you look at a woman (or a girl looks at you and 'mires) you wont go up to her and ask her number because you think 'she must be a nice girl'

its always about looks, at first.

CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Women are used to lying to themselves about a lot of things or hiding their true feelings because it fits more with the role they're supposed to have in society.

To be honest chicks like what other chicks want - if you show up to a party with two attractive girls all over you, it doesn't matter what you look like, if you then start talking to a girl that 10 minutes ago was way out of your league she will all of a sudden at least entertain the notion of taking you home.

MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobiusHeartbreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MasterCobra View Post
    Looks will always be the first barrier between people.

When you look at a woman (or a girl looks at you and 'mires) you wont go up to her and ask her number because you think 'she must be a nice girl'

its always about looks, at first.
    a meh looking guys goes to a bar and is greeted by 15 hot girls who then walk around the club with him

Hot girls see this

When he approaches she is interested because 15 hot girls clearly like him

His looks do not play a roll

MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    Nooooooooooooo! DO NOT WANT pseudo-alpha bs!
    Yeah, I'm not sure what's "alpha" about felons and tattoos, either.

Delicious!

I'd fall in love with a cyclops if he was the way you've just described. But not pseudo-alphaness, it's got to be the real thing.
    I think you'd like me. I waaaant you to waaaant me, but you're still married, no?

datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do women say they go for personality over looks?

The same reason women aren't open about sex - peers. If it was socially-acceptable for a girl to say "I'm dating this guy because he's da bomb in bed," or "datgyno's a 9/10 (bishpls)" then they would. But unfortunately it's not, even if (and it often is, most would agree women are as shalow as men, if not more) that is the case.

Women in 2011, umad?

inb4age, it's universal, just more obvious at 16.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rahulpaley View Post
    Because dem wimminz are humans as well bro. Srsly, do you know any guys who'd go out with a 1/10 just purely due to personality? Srsly bro, they're human and humans are of the same nautre.
    I haven't yet but I would!guess I am not human

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CrackBabyyy View Post
    To be honest chicks like what other chicks want
    I don't agree with that at all.

People like beautiful things, that's it.

TBH I think chicks and dudes could care less if other dudes or chicks are attracted to their SO.

For example- If some chicks were hanging with some fat ugly dude with terrible acne I seriously doubt that would start some chain reaction where all chicks now like guys like him.

CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackBabyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    I don't agree with that at all.

People like beautiful things, that's it.

TBH I think chicks and dudes could care less if other dudes or chicks are attracted to their SO.

For example- If some chicks were hanging with some fat ugly dude with terrible acne I seriously doubt that would start some chain reaction where all chicks now like guys like him.
    you don't know chicks that well then. them wanting what other chicks want is why average or even ugly looking famous guys can get laid so easily.

guys don't really think the same way, we just want to **** anything that's attractive - women do because humans developed in societies where dominant men fathered most of the children with many women.

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TaxPayingTongan View Post
    explain to me how someone who holds down a job and works hard contributes nothing to society? and why they deserved to get tossed into the same categories as gang bangers? wow, some people on this board need some serious outside exposure. negged.
    Repped, sir.

inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    First, I'm not single. Secondly, I may not be good looking to your eyes, but to other people I am. Thirdly, as you don't even have an avi, your opinion is invalid.
    also proof youre not single. id love to see what you think is attractive. most people tend to believe those just above them on the looks scale is "hot" and that is probably whats going on here.a 5 is a 5 to a 10 but to a 5 they tend to fancy them a bit more. i also think its ridiculous that youre posting such a bull**** comment in a subsection of a forum that is meant to be helpful. i get it... youre old and angry because you didnt make the choice to get into fitness until much later in life but dont take it out on others. you seem like you want to take out your own frustrations on other people.
    Last edited by inb4ripped; 02-27-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by inb4ripped View Post
    also proof youre not single. id love to see what you think is attractive. most people tend to believe those just above them on the looks scale is "hot" and that is probably whats going on here.a 5 is a 5 to a 10 but to a 5 they tend to fancy them a bit more. i also think its ridiculous that youre posting such a bull**** comment in a subsection of a forum that is meant to be helpful. i get it... youre old and angry because you didnt make the choice to get into fitness until much later in life but dont take it out on others. you seem like you want to take out your own frustrations on other people.
    Why the hell should I have to provide "proof" of anything? OK so you think I'm a 5, point made, whatever. I really don't care what some random guy on the internet thinks. I don't see why it bothers you so much either. Just get over it. You don't like my comment, fine. Neg me, that's what it's there for. But don't challenge me to an e-fight because I was honest enough to admit I'm shallow when it comes to looks, which is entirely my choice. I can choose what aspect of a man I most like or admire. We all can.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why the hell should I have to provide "proof" of anything? OK so you think I'm a 5, point made, whatever. I really don't care what some random guy on the internet thinks. I don't see why it bothers you so much either. Just get over it. You don't like my comment, fine. Neg me, that's what it's there for. But don't challenge me to an e-fight because I was honest enough to admit I'm shallow when it comes to looks, which is entirely my choice. I can choose what aspect of a man I most like or admire. We all can.
    to a 20 year old you are a 2.5. to someone 50 you could be a 5 if they like butch women. you dont have a right to be that shallow and expect to be wifed by someone whose universally hot though. i asked about who you think is hot because i can guarantee they arent a 7+ on a universal opinion scale. my biggest problem is that you say that women as a whole lie to men about personality mattering and thats simply not the case. men are more prone to wanting looks over personality and make up does not make you into a prettier woman... it hides flaws. a 4 that cakes on make up and looks like a 7 does not equal a 7. he asked a serious question and you lied to him and you made the situation worse by stating that women all go for looks over personality. in addition it added insult to injury being that tihs was coming from a 43 year old woman who has absolutely no way of getting most guys to find her hot. hes here to get a real opinion and not your delusional bs.

THATS MY PROBLEM
    Last edited by inb4ripped; 02-27-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to a 20 year old you are a 2.5. to someone 50 you could be a 5 if they like butch women. you dont have a right to be that shallow and expect to be wifed by someone whose universally hot though. i asked about who you think is hot because i can guarantee they arent a 7+ on a universal opinion scale. my biggest problem is that you say that women as a whole lie to men about personality mattering and thats simply not the case. men are more prone to wanting looks over personality and make up does not make you into a prettier woman... it hides flaws. a 4 that cakes on make up and looks like a 7 does not equal a 7. he asked a serious question and you lied to him and you made the situation worse by stating that women all go for looks over personality. in addition it added insult to injury being that tihs was coming from a 43 year old woman who has absolutely no way of getting most guys to find her hot. hes here to get a real opinion and not your delusional bs.

THATS MY PROBLEM
    Who says I expect to be wifed by anyone? Who says I want to? Strong assumption on your part. As for who I find hot, John Morrison springs to mind.

Obviously you read my post as speaking for all women, which I wasn't, although that doesn't give you the right to comment on how I look. I didn't ask what you thought.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Location: Newcastle, Newcastle, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000)
    They are lying. They always go for looks first. Unless the guy is rich and/or famous.

Tempted to neg for crappy lock/key analogy.

Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TaxPayingTongan View Post
    explain to me how someone who holds down a job and works hard contributes nothing to society? and why they deserved to get tossed into the same categories as gang bangers? wow, some people on this board need some serious outside exposure. negged.
    tagging this to remind myself to give reps when I can.

MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500) MentalAssasin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Tempted to neg for crappy lock/key analogy.
    Howdy. You're from the motherland.

Who says I expect to be wifed by anyone? Who says I want to? Strong assumption on your part. As for who I find hot, John Morrison springs to mind.

Obviously you read my post as speaking for all women, which I wasn't, although that doesn't give you the right to comment on how I look. I didn't ask what you thought.
    no you generalized women and if you have a picture on your profile and saywsomething a stuck up 10 would say and you turn out not to be anything close you will get reamed and justly so. hes here to get help not be put down by a middle aged woman whose views on things cant possibly be her own because that outlook only works for those that are actually good looking. yes looks are subjective but i dont see you being in many men's top 10. you were a jerk and i called you out on it and now youre all butt hurt because i think you easily get overlooked? get over it. dont take it out on people here looking for logical insight.
    Last edited by inb4ripped; 02-27-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no you generalized women and if you have a picture on your profile and saywsomething a stuck up 10 would say and you turn out not to be anything close you will get reamed and justly so. hes here to get help not be put down by a middle aged woman whose views on things cant possibly be her own because that outlook only works for those that are actually good looking. yes looks are subjective but i dont see you being in many men's top 10. you were a jerk and i called you out on it and now youre all butt hurt because i think you easily get overlooked? get over it. dont take it out on people here looking for logical insight.

Cliffs = Mad cuz women like good looking guys.

But seriously. Why does it matter if she is or isn't hot? Ugly people want good looking people too. Plenty of ugly guys still drool over and want the hot women. So what? Just because you don't find her attractive doesn't mean what she said is somehow wrong. Hell she is one of the few women willing to just tell the truth instead of the normal nonsense most in here try to pass of as knowledge.
    Last edited by Rhythm1c; 02-27-2011 at 08:06 PM.

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    women always go for looks first. which may explain why it's so easy for me to get laid...

u mad?

and Tiffany always posts good info/advice in this section brah. I suggest you stop trying to be a dick for no reason.

Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rhythm1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SumblimeStyle View Post
    women always go for looks first. which may explain why it's so easy for me to get laid...

u mad?

At first I was all like rageface.gif

But then I was all like foreveralone.gif

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rhythm1c View Post
    At first I was all like rageface.gif

But then I was all like foreveralone.gif
    confused. but gjdm on that cut, that's impressive brah keep it up

Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because personality is damned important. You've never seen average looking guys with really attractive girlfriends? Because I see it absolutely everywhere, no matter how much the guy makes or how famous he is.

Women are emotional and a lot of how they perceive things is going to depend on how they're feeling. If you can associate feelings of fun, humor, and comfort with yourself to them, bingo, you have a relationship.

Sure, a lot of women are all for looks, but it really is mostly how good you are with people.
    I will not stop until I look awesome.

Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Women and Men both go for looks first. But with women, the guy doesn't HAVE to be good looking, just not ugly or goofy looking. If you're just kinda normal, you at least have a chance. After that, height, money, confidence, and sense of humor are key. If you are deficient in one area, you have to make up for it in another.

Originally Posted by Irishladdie235 View Post
    Because personality is damned important. You've never seen average looking guys with really attractive girlfriends? Because I see it absolutely everywhere, no matter how much the guy makes or how famous he is.

Women are emotional and a lot of how they perceive things is going to depend on how they're feeling. If you can associate feelings of fun, humor, and comfort with yourself to them, bingo, you have a relationship.

Sure, a lot of women are all for looks, but it really is mostly how good you are with people.

I notice you said average guys not ugly guys. If you are average you might be just at the threshold of attractiveness if you are super awesome in all other areas for a woman to want to date you. This doesn't happen with ugly guys.

I have never had a problem being able to talk with a woman or make them life. Plenty of times they would go find me and want to hang out with me. They liked having me around but they still would never see me as anything other than a friend. My other friends still got the girls. Even some that were much shyer than me and weren't as funny as me. I always picked up the reader at the store and was constantly on the internet looking for cool places to go and do **** so I always knew when something interesting and fun was happening.

Yet It never got me laid. It just mostly made me useful to women to friendzone and use me.

Contrast this with a friend who always had girls just randomly walk up to him to flirt with him. He would sit there and be too shy to say **** back to them. Just sit around with a goofy look on his face. But they would find it cute. I had to be the one who would keep the conversation flowing. He never had a shortage of girls jocking him because women considering him very very attractive. They got bored soon since he would never do anything with them tho. But at least he had the opportunity (funny enough he was shy around women because he was gay...srs)

It doesn't matter how good your personality is if you are ugly. Women will not want a thing to do with you unless you have some amazing amount of high status which seems to be the only thing women might value more than looks. Status.

Average guys might be able to get women if they have amazing personalities. But only to those women who view his average looks as being "good looking enough."

If you don't meet that threshold you are out of luck no matter how good your personality is.
    Women don't want ugly guys. They don't need ugly guys since they have so many better looking guys white knighting them anyway.

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As you get into your late 20's you'll realize money >>>> looks unless you are a really ugly/fat dude, then you're gonna have a tough time getting women regardless of how much money you have. Works the other way too though, if you're a good looking guy with a lot of game you can pull good looking women even if you're broke, but good luck getting into a long-term relationship with a nice, good looking, successful woman if you're broke.

Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I notice you said average guys not ugly guys. If you are average you might be just at the threshold of attractiveness if you are super awesome in all other areas for a woman to want to date you. This doesn't happen with ugly guys.

All though my life I have never had a problem being able to talk with a woman or make them life. Plenty of times they would go find me and want to hang out with me. They liked having me around but they still would never see me as anything other than a friend. My other friends still got the girls. Even some that were much shyer than me and wasn't as funny as me. I always picked up the reader at the store and was constantly on the internet looking for cool places to go and do **** so I always knew when something interesting and fun was happening.

Yet It never got me laid. It just mostly made me useful to women to friendzone and use me.

Contrast this with a friend who always had girls just randomly walk up to him to flirt with him. He would sit there and be too shy to say **** back to them. Just sit around with a goofy look on his face. But they would find it cute. I had to be the one who would keep the conversation flowing. He never had a shortage of girls jocking him because women considering him very very attractive. They got bored soon since he would never do anything with them tho. But at least he had the opportunity (funny enough he was shy around women because he was gay...srs)

It doesn't matter how good your personality is if you are ugly. Women will not want a thing to do with you unless you have some amazing amount of high status which seems to be the only thing women might value more than looks. Status.

Average guys might be able to get women if they have amazing personalities. But only to those women who view his average looks as being "good looking enough."

If you don't meet that threshold you are out of luck no matter how good your personality is.
    Women don't want ugly guys. They don't need ugly guys since they have so many better looking guys white knighting them anyway.
    If you feel like you're ugly and need to compensate with your sparkling personality, bars and clubs are not the place to be.

Now, work, school, college... those would be better places, but yes, ugly men do have trouble. Ugly women have trouble too.

Trust me, as long as you're decent looking, a good opener or a nice conversation will burn a much brighter memory into a woman than a shiny-toothed bar-man with a square jaw.

Personally, I'm hideously insecure of my appearance and personality, but I've never had any deficiency in attention from women just because I know I put up interesting conversations. A few of them have wanted to sleep with me because of it.

It's quite the same for me too, at least, I'm vastly more interested in an average-looking girl who's interesting than I am in a 'normal' supermodel. The... Kardashians and such, all these overtanned women who flaunt their bodies don't interest me, it's the normal-looking girl in front of me in English class who knows enough about literature to debate Shakespearian philosophy with me.

Good luck if you're ugly, I guess. I mean, I feel ugly, but I know I shouldn't.
    I will not stop until I look awesome.

mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandye724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb err

well any normal girl is going to go for a guy with good looks and a good personality. but if the guy becomes a d-bag, he can become VERY unattractive, even if he is really good looking.
    As far as the abusers, no job bums, i couldnt really tell ya except some girls like the guys for who they initially are, but then the guy changes, gets lazy, gets an addiction, loses interest in his current relationship and cheats on her, and the girl has already become to comfortable and is afraid of change and starting over, so she stays. that pretty much sums it up.
    And then some girls will just date plain ass ugly guys with crappy personalities. All depends on the situation

Cliffs = Mad cuz women like good looking guys.

But seriously. Why does it matter if she is or isn't hot? Ugly people want good looking people too. Plenty of ugly guys still drool over and want the hot women. So what? Just because you don't find her attractive doesn't mean what she said is somehow wrong. Hell she is one of the few women willing to just tell the truth instead of the normal nonsense most in here try to pass of as knowledge.
    she isnt telling the truth when she basically says all women are shallow narrow minded whores. personality matters more to women than it does men. this thread was posted in the relationship help section to get an answer and then she comes in here and states such crap that now he probably wont get a real answer from this thread. shes 43 years old and hanging out on a bodybuilding forum giving advice to way younger people about stuff she likely doesnt know anything about. seriously op put her on block if you want to find the real answer. a lot of men on here are clueless about relationships and are virgins who think the worst of women. this is why you see a few men quoting and congratulating her on "telling the truth" the only thing i get out of her post is that sshe is a woman who is mad at men and wants to rub off the damage she has taken from men onto someone else.

A couple of the male posters have said the same thing as me. Why aren't you having a go at them? Is it because you simply didn't like what I had to say? Perhaps you're hideous (which is why you don't have a picture up) and can't bear to think that women do go for looks first.

Oh and btw I never said all women are narrow-minded whores. I don't speak about women like that. Also you're very new here so you obviously missed all my previous posts which make it perfectly clear I am not a misandrist at all. For a noob you're very up your own arse.