Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation What is your rep, set and tempo range???

How much time do you stick with a rep range, set range and tempo?

I don't have a rep, set or tempo range to stick with for the rest of my life. I usually try to listen to my body, if I feel I want to do high rep (10-20+) sets I will, If I feel I want to do low rep sets (6-10) I will. If I feel I want to do a slow tempo, average tempo or fast tempo I will. Is all about what my body wants to do, the mind and body connection.

Sometimes I stick with a rep range and/or tempo for weeks, but I usually do slight changes. Depending on what my body request. What I keep for long term is exercises and my total number of sets for a muscle group.

Can this be counterproductive? What can be wrong with this?

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rider91 View Post

I don't have a rep, set or tempo range to stick with for the rest of my life. I usually try to listen to my body, if I feel I want to do high rep (10-20+) sets I will, If I feel I want to do low rep sets (6-10) I will. If I feel I want to do a slow tempo, average tempo or fast tempo I will. Is all about what my body wants to do, the mind and body connection.

Sometimes I stick with a rep range and/or tempo for weeks, but I usually do slight changes. Depending on what my body request. What I keep for long term is exercises and my total number of sets for a muscle group.

Changes a lot, use to change every 4 weeks but now new routine will probably be like 12 weeks before I change anything.

Nothing wrong with change, yourdoingitright.

Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zepplin92 View Post
    Changes a lot, use to change every 4 weeks but now new routine will probably be like 12 weeks before I change anything.

Nothing wrong with change, yourdoingitright.
    Yeah well I change my whole program every 4-8 weeks depending on how I feel with it. I try a different split, different techniques, different exercises and resting periods. But I must stay with a split and exercises between 4 and 8 weeks to see if it works or not.

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah well I change my whole program every 4-8 weeks depending on how I feel with it. I try a different split, different techniques, different exercises and resting periods. But I must stay with a split and exercises between 4 and 8 weeks to see if it works or not.
    Thats fine dude, I did the same thing for over a year, the gains were great.

Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bicehps will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10 reps for hypertrophy, bruh.

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its ok, i say ima stick to 8-12, never happens im always putting on poundage for like 4-6 lol
    , ive found out man that consistency is what matters lol.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've done 15 reps across three rest paused sets with 6-8 second negatives for at least 2 years now.

ZettaGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This can definitely be counter productive. There is no way to compare your progress at one rep range to that of another at different range. Thus, there is no way to measure your progress. Unless your only goal in lifting is to enhance your mind-body connection, and even that is something that cannot be measured. So you are basically changing your routine willy-nilly to suit your flavor of the month. Stick to one routine, and use it until its no longer possible to make progress on it.

BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BignSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZettaGo View Post
    This can definitely be counter productive. There is no way to compare your progress at one rep range to that of another at different range. Thus, there is no way to measure your progress. Unless your only goal in lifting is to enhance your mind-body connection.
    wtf are you talking about, its fine as long as you are noticing muscle gains op.
    wanting 6 pec pancakes; currently at 2

This can definitely be counter productive. There is no way to compare your progress at one rep range to that of another at different range. Thus, there is no way to measure your progress. Unless your only goal in lifting is to enhance your mind-body connection, and even that is something that cannot be measured. So you are basically changing your routine willy-nilly to suit your flavor of the month. Stick to one routine, and use it until its no longer possible to make progress on it.
    Yeah well, I have been researching for long time that you must understand your body language and the signs your body is telling to you. That if you want to do certain rep range means there's a sign your body is telling you. If you feel sleepy there's another sign your body is telling you. If you are hungry, you eat, that's another sign your body is telling you. The faster you have a mind and body connection the faster you get to where you wanna be.

Means that if this week I want to do 10-12 reps and I feel to do 6-8 or 15-20 will be better following what I feel rather than doing what I want.

Clever answer actually man, take a look to this research:
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/boost-...-strength.html

Originally Posted by BignSwoll View Post
    wtf are you talking about, its fine as long as you are noticing muscle gains op.
    What are you talking about? Gains in muscle size? You cannot compare sets of 10-20 with sets of 6-10. And I dont see the point of changing ANYTHING if you are still making gains with the routine you are currently on.
    Last edited by ZettaGo; 02-25-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Yeah well, I have been researching for long time that you must understand your body language and the signs your body is telling to you. That if you want to do certain rep range means there's a sign your body is telling you. If you feel sleepy there's another sign your body is telling you. If you are hungry, you eat, that's another sign your body is telling you. The faster you have a mind and body connection the faster you get to where you wanna be.

Means that if this week I want to do 10-12 reps and I feel to do 6-8 or 15-20 will be better following what I feel rather than doing what I want.

Clever answer actually man, take a look to this research:
    ]
    How the hell can your body "know" how many reps it wants to do on a certain day? That is complete BS. Your body does not even have a consciousness, you are acting like there is this second mind in your body that you are tapping into. Stuff like feeling hungry and being sleepy are controlled by chemical processes in your brain. It has nothing to do with your body thinking or recognizing that its hungry or tired. AFAIK, there are no chemical response systems that tell your brain when you should be lifting reps of 6-10 at a high tempo versus 10-20 at a low tempo. This is a complete fallacy that you are making up and tricking yourself into thinking that its your body talking to you, when its probably caused instead by an itch in your pants or an ache in your arm. Even if you were correct, you are saying that YOU will get where YOU want fastes by following what your BODY wants you to do. Anyone else see the problem with this? By that logic, you should follow your body's urges and bang that sexy STD filled hooker even though you know that she has the herp, gonorrhea, syphillis, and AIDS. After all, its what your body wants, and you will get what you want fastest by listening to your body, right?

That article is complete garbage too. Look at the title:

"Boost Your Strength: Confuse Your Muscles To Gain Size And Strength"

then read the damn thing yourself and you will see that

"None of the subjects gained significant muscle mass"

Further, this is NOT a peer-reviewed study, it does not say:
    -how many subjects were involved
    -what the subjects' prior lifting experience and physical ability levels were
    -exactly what program they were on, and exactly what programs were used in the other two groups
    -exactly what weights the subjects were lifting at the beginning and end of the program.
    -the increments that were used to go up in weight; if the periodization is going up by %, then its obviously going to go up faster than someone on a linear scale given a high weight
    -what the subject's maximum strength measurements were

Also, you are not even following it. Look at this:
    "By constantly changing the training variables, this method prevents stagnation and better promotes gains in muscle strength and muscle mass [b]than changing training every few weeks[b]."

You clearly said that you were training your program every few weeks.

This is not even actually research, it is a REVIEW of research. Meaning that someone who is probably not the researcher wrote it and left out all the parts that mattered or contradicted too blantanly the message they are trying to promote (the next fad workout, which you have bought into).

If I felt like it I could go on and on, in a nutshell that article is complete garbage and you should feel ashamed for following it.
    Last edited by ZettaGo; 02-25-2011 at 11:10 PM.

How the hell can your body "know" how many reps it wants to do on a certain day? That is complete BS. Your body does not even have a consciousness, you are acting like there is this second mind in your body that you are tapping into. Stuff like feeling hungry and being sleepy are controlled by chemical processes in your brain. It has nothing to do with your body thinking or recognizing that its hungry or tired.......
    Actually I'm kinda following it, but I implemented new techniques I discover from the pros. I've seen some interviews to bodybuilders and to Greg Plitt. They say that the mind and body connection is what leads you to succes. Plus I saw an interview to Greg Valentino in a restaurant and is worth it.

btw, the article I told you was a research made in Brazil. I believe every single trusted research made by recognized places from all around the world.

I did the same rep range for a year or so and I got stuck in muscle size, strength and endurance at the 3th week with the same rep range. I used to do 10-15 reps and after 2-3 weeks my gains will stop. Then I tried 6-8 and it was the same, gains stopped at the 2nd or 3rd week and I never knew why. I lost more than a year doing the same thing over and over again, keeping the same rep range for more than a month, changing my program every 2 months but every time I used a new rep range I was getting stuck.

With time I tryied this and I have gains in size and strength every week. Then when I use certain rep range the next month I lift more than what I did 3-4 workouts before.

I started this technique on December 2010.

Actually I'm kinda following it, but I implemented new techniques I discover from the pros. I've seen some interviews to bodybuilders and to Greg Plitt. They say that the mind and body connection is what leads you to succes. Plus I saw an interview to Greg Valentino in a restaurant and is worth it.

btw, the article I told you was a research made in Brazil. I believe every single trusted research made by recognized places from all around the world.

I did the same rep range for a year or so and I got stuck in muscle size, strength and endurance at the 3th week with the same rep range. I used to do 10-15 reps and after 2-3 weeks my gains will stop. Then I tried 6-8 and it was the same, gains stopped at the 2nd or 3rd week and I never knew why. I lost more than a year doing the same thing over and over again, keeping the same rep range for more than a month, changing my program every 2 months but every time I used a new rep range I was getting stuck.

With time I tryied this and I have gains in size and strength every week. Then when I use certain rep range the next month I lift more than what I did 3-4 workouts before.

I started this technique on December 2010.
    You are not "kinda" following it, you are either following it or you are not. The mind body connection is important, but not in the way you are talking about. It is important for your mind to be completely connected and aware of what your body is doing at all points of the lift, there is a term for it but I dont remember. Its like "body awareness" or something like that. If your mind is not in tuned with your body, then you will not be able to control your form during lifts.

I cannot follow what you are trying to say about your problems with your previous program, I would have to see it all laid out to understand.

Lifting weights at different rep ranges are effectively different exercises. You cannot compare them, because they are working different aspects of your strength. Just because you can bench 200 for 6-10 reps does not mean you can bench 200 at 10-20 reps. The two are not comparable. Progressing to higher lifts in one rep range is not comparable to that in another.

And I have nothing against Brazil. You have to realize that the article you linked is NOT RESEARCH, but a REVIEW of research. That article does not detail the actual research done, it only highlights the points that the author thought were relevant. As I pointed out, even those claims are contradictory. The person reviewing the article is probably trying to force the results to support their title of promoting Muscle Confusion by hiding the actual text of the research and skewing it as to show their promoted style in the best light possible.

logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it true that you gotta change up your routine every couple of months or your gains will stop/ slow down. I would like to know the science behind the "shocking your body into growth" theory.

Originally Posted by logitec224 View Post
    Is it true that you gotta change up your routine every couple of months or your gains will stop/ slow down. I would like to know the science behind the "shocking your body into growth" theory.
    I would like the see the science backing this up too, because AFAICT, there is none. If your body is still growing and you are progressing with your current program, why in the world would you change it??

logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logitec224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My thoughts exactly. Only reason i change my routine is to try a new exercise, injury or for ****s and giggles.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Changing routines often is actually counterproductive. When you drastically change your workout regime, initial adaptations to the program are neural, with almost no hypertrophy occurring. If you frequently change your program, you will be making far more neural gains that muscular gains. I can't be assed to find the studies behind this, but I pulled it from the book 'Designing Resistance Training Programs' if you want to find it yourself.

You are not "kinda" following it, you are either following it or you are not. The mind body connection is important, but not in the way you are talking about. It is important for your mind to be completely connected and aware of what your body is doing at all points of the lift, there is a term for it but I dont remember. Its like "body awareness" or something like that. If your mind is not in tuned with your body, then you will not be able to control your form during lifts.

I cannot follow what you are trying to say about your problems with your previous program, I would have to see it all laid out to understand.

Lifting weights at different rep ranges are effectively different exercises. You cannot compare them, because they are working different aspects of your strength. Just because you can bench 200 for 6-10 reps does not mean you can bench 200 at 10-20 reps. The two are not comparable. Progressing to higher lifts in one rep range is not comparable to that in another.

And I have nothing against Brazil. You have to realize that the article you linked is NOT RESEARCH, but a REVIEW of research. That article does not detail the actual research done, it only highlights the points that the author thought were relevant. As I pointed out, even those claims are contradictory. The person reviewing the article is probably trying to force the results to support their title of promoting Muscle Confusion by hiding the actual text of the research and skewing it as to show their promoted style in the best light possible.
    Bro I tryied it before. I was doing the same rep range for weeks and I was getting stuck to that rep range. I have been having the best gains I ever had since 2007. It was by doing this and by eating like never before. If I follow certain rep range will be for no more than 3 consecutive weeks. I already tryied different rep ranges and had results to a point.

Depending on what I'm looking for I will follow certain rep range. Also I actually dont care if the muscle confusion exist or not but keep in mind that Arnold followed the famous "Muscle Confusion" principle and won 7 times the Mr. Olympia by training this way. I dont care if Arnold was an idiot, if he was gay, if I party every day, if he still stucks, I dont care but he did that body following that principle. Plus, Greg Plitt believes 100% in this principle and he is the #1 Fitness body in the world who has covered the most Magazines covers in history of Fitness modeling. Lou Ferrigno also followed this principle, Robert Kennedy recommends this principle on the Encyclopedia of Moder bodybuilding.

I dont know man, I think it can't be just luck or that they are blessed with powerfull genetics. The best bodies every for society followed the Muscle Confusion principle. It can be BS? It might, but just look at those bodies, it can't be just coincidence, it can't.

Depending on what I'm looking for I will follow certain rep range. Also I actually dont care if the muscle confusion exist or not but keep in mind that Arnold followed the famous "Muscle Confusion" principle and won 7 times the Mr. Olympia by training this way. I dont care if Arnold was an idiot, if he was gay, if I party every day, if he still stucks, I dont care but he did that body following that principle. Plus, Greg Plitt believes 100% in this principle and he is the #1 Fitness body in the world who has covered the most Magazines covers in history of Fitness modeling. Lou Ferrigno also followed this principle, Robert Kennedy recommends this principle on the Encyclopedia of Moder bodybuilding.

I dont know man, I think it can't be just luck or that they are blessed with powerfull genetics. The best bodies every for society followed the Muscle Confusion principle. It can be BS? It might, but just look at those bodies, it can't be just coincidence, it can't.
    Those men were on steroids. Steroids elevate protein synthesis above baseline 24 hours a day, thus bypassing and CNS adaptations that would normally need to occur. Things like exercise rotation and undulating periodization actually work better for guys on the juice because they acclimatize to exercises so quickly as androgens up-regulate the central nervous system. If you are natural, you will make the best gains by sticking to one rep range.

Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    Those men were on steroids. Steroids elevate protein synthesis above baseline 24 hours a day, thus bypassing and CNS adaptations that would normally need to occur. Things like exercise rotation and undulating periodization actually work better for guys on the juice because they acclimatize to exercises so quickly as androgens up-regulate the central nervous system. If you are natural, you will make the best gains by sticking to one rep range.
    Steroids are not magic, are just hormones which we all born with them. Those people took extra hormones, steroids are not the big deal for me. Plus, seems that Greg Plitt is 100% away from steroids or HGH, not from test stimulators or HGH stimulators. Everything leads to that answer, that greg Plitt is away from steroids.

But anyway, what you say sounds really interesting. I will make a research tomorrow about that. Sounds really clever.

Steroids are not magic, are just hormones which we all born with them.
    I beg to differ fine sir

Steroids change the game completely. A steroid user should never train the same as a natural lifter, and vice versa, for many many complicated reasons. Even if Greg Plitt is natural (I have my doubts), one piece of anecdotal evidence shouldn't be enough to sway you from practicing what has worked for natural lifters for decades, frequent progressive overload in a set rep range.

Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

u cant just do whatever u want...
    u need to stay consistent with your rep range so your body responds to that type of growth ...

if your doing endurance today and strength tmrw...what is your body really going to achieve ? strength or endurance ?

unless results come in one day, this training technique is incorrect bro.
    FC Bayern fan before it was cool.

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by Swolebraahh View Post
    u cant just do whatever u want...
    u need to stay consistent with your rep range so your body responds to that type of growth ...

if your doing endurance today and strength tmrw...what is your body really going to achieve ? strength or endurance ?

unless results come in one day, this training technique is incorrect bro.
    Well, what I do is changing my rep range weekly. If I go 6-12rep on Monday I will do it all the way through friday. If next monday I go 5x5 I will go 5x5 all the way through friday on the basic movement required in that day.

I beg to differ fine sir

Steroids change the game completely. A steroid user should never train the same as a natural lifter, and vice versa, for many many complicated reasons. Even if Greg Plitt is natural (I have my doubts), one piece of anecdotal evidence shouldn't be enough to sway you from practicing what has worked for natural lifters for decades, frequent progressive overload in a set rep range.
    Steroids r 4 gays... :S

Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, what I do is changing my rep range weekly. If I go 6-12rep on Monday I will do it all the way through friday. If next monday I go 5x5 I will go 5x5 all the way through friday on the basic movement required in that day.
    again man, thats not enough time to see any kind of results really

you'd have to maintain your rep range at a consistent number for a prolonged period of time to see the gains from that type of training.

1 week of whatever rep range is simply not enough man.
    FC Bayern fan before it was cool.

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

Steroids r 4 gays... :S
    That doesn't change the fact that they changed the bodybuilding world completely, and muddled a lot of trainee's opinions on what a 'good' training program is.

Originally Posted by Swolebraahh View Post
    again man, thats not enough time to see any kind of results really

you'd have to maintain your rep range at a consistent number for a prolonged period of time to see the gains from that type of training.

1 week of whatever rep range is simply not enough man.
    Well I guess I'll try once again a certain rep range for 4 weeks? Or how much time do you think I should stick with a rep range?

That doesn't change the fact that they changed the bodybuilding world completely, and muddled a lot of trainee's opinions on what a 'good' training program is.
    Unfortunately, I prefer to keep it natural. I might use HGH on my 60's to keep in shape. In 40 more years.

Well I guess I'll try once again a certain rep range for 4 weeks? Or how much time do you think I should stick with a rep range?
    Forever. I lifting solely in the 15 rep rest paused range on upper body lifts and 4-6 rep range on lower body lifts for nearly 2 years.