EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Muscle Pharm or Optimum Nutrition?

I need help deciding...Should I order Muscle Pharm's Muscle Mass Stack (Recon, Assault, Combat Powder, & Battle Fuel) or Optimum Nutrition's Performance Stack (100% Whey Protein, 100% Casein, Opti-Men, Fitness Fiber) along with CGT-10, & BCAAs 100...

I can't decided which is a better choice...They both equal out to the same amount of cash...Optimum being a little cheaper like $20 but that's not the issue.

Which delivers the results?

If you have any helpful feedback, I'd love to hear it!

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Musclepharm is far superior but I might not get either

benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EnriqueDeLeon View Post
    I need help deciding...Should I order Muscle Pharm's Muscle Mass Stack (Recon, Assault, Combat Powder, & Battle Fuel) or Optimum Nutrition's Performance Stack (100% Whey Protein, 100% Casein, Opti-Men, Fitness Fiber) along with CGT-10, & BCAAs 100...

I can't decided which is a better choice...They both equal out to the same amount of cash...Optimum being a little cheaper like $20 but that's not the issue.

The contents of each stack are drastically different. The importance of Casein has long been discussed; seems like it's easily replaced by some cottage cheese. the MP stack also has a t-booster which may or may not be something you want to get into. Not sure if fitness fiber is necessary either.

My personal recommendation would be to go with the MP stack and grab a solid multi-vitamin to go along with it.

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zanderini View Post
    Musclepharm is far superior but I might not get either
    Of the two stacks, I agree, MP offers the better one... though I'd steer away from stacks in general.

2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2eachyourown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Big mp fan

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do you need to buy one of these pre-defined stacks? Buy the components instead. That way, you can get what you need, purchase from the best companies or get the best value - what ever you choose.

namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MP all the way. I love Assault and Combat Powder
    Train To Gain Not Maintain

Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mp for the results!

Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EnriqueDeLeon View Post

If I were you, i would get the MP Assault, ON 100% Whey and Casein, ON Opti-men, and ON BCAAs
    Currently on 10 week cut

Current Stack:

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men
    GNC Ultra Omega Fish Oil
    Xtreme Formulations Whey
    Higher Power 100% Casein
    Thermolife C-Bol
    Driven Sports Triazole
    PharmaFreak Ripped Freak

Shlokda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shlokda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have the money, ditch both and go with Beverly Nutrition, either UMP or Muscle Provider.

Their stuff is expensive, but it's all pharmaceutical grade products, independently lab tested. I believe some of their stuff is even used for burn victims.

It's definitely some of the highest quality protein powder on the market.

ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANABOLIC_Dear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle pharm for sure! Not even close!

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why subject yourself to just one brand
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬