Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're probably good looking if
    - women who are average looking or better tell you so
    - gay men tell you so (srs)
    - you seem to make women nervous without meaning to
    - customer service people are almost always polite
    - fat chicks get mad at you for no reason
    - all of the above apply, and you have a feeling that you are in fact good looking (thinking you're good looking is not enough in itself but if the above is happening to, and you're wondering, then yes obviously you're good looking)

Generally speaking, if your male friends think you are good looking it probably doesn't mean shet.

If you are not good looking you better just work with what God gave you. *the thing about women liking status/money is true for many women, but here's another thing that's true. *dead fckn true story:-

Kid at my college, gets ALL the chicks. *srs every damn one. *I haven't met many chicks who are attracted to this kid, and there's nobody else I can say that about.

Kid looks like a fcukn emu. *I would put pics up except too many misc detectives crawlin.

but srs, looks like an emu, an ostrich, what have you. *Objectively speaking he's unaesthetic as fcuk. *Girls who like him will even admit this, and be like "I don't know why I'm so attracted to him!! ooh aah!!" Every chick who likes him thinks they must be the only one, little do they know they are like 94% of the female population.

So why do they like him. *I am not some sort of attraction expert, but here is my guess :-
    - alpha as a kunt. *and not angry a-hole alpha like you see so many PUA type people emulating. *nice guy alpha, kid really doesn't give a fcuk. *He's nice as hell to who ever is in front of him, always gives you the time of day, etc etc., but as soon as you're out of this kid's immediate attention, you're dead to him. *that is nice guy alpha, learn it you fcukn virgins.
    - the above means that he knows every person in the universe, including guys, increases social status, bam suddenly every girl wants to make sweet love to him down by the fiyah.

The end.

thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    let's be real though
    beauty comes from within
    attractiveness is subjective
    this thread is invalid.

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    You're probably good looking if
    - women who are average looking or better tell you so
    - gay men tell you so (srs)
    - you seem to make women nervous without meaning to
    - customer service people are almost always polite
    - fat chicks get mad at you for no reason
    - all of the above apply, and you have a feeling that you are in fact good looking (thinking you're good looking is not enough in itself but if the above is happening to, and you're wondering, then yes obviously you're good looking)

Generally speaking, if your male friends think you are good looking it probably doesn't mean shet.

If you are not good looking you better just work with what God gave you. *the thing about women liking status/money is true for many women, but here's another thing that's true. *dead fckn true story:-

Kid at my college, gets ALL the chicks. *srs every damn one. *I haven't met many chicks who are attracted to this kid, and there's nobody else I can say that about.

Kid looks like a fcukn emu. *I would put pics up except too many misc detectives crawlin.

but srs, looks like an emu, an ostrich, what have you. *Objectively speaking he's unaesthetic as fcuk. *Girls who like him will even admit this, and be like "I don't know why I'm so attracted to him!! ooh aah!!" Every chick who likes him thinks they must be the only one, little do they know they are like 94% of the female population.

So why do they like him. *I am not some sort of attraction expert, but here is my guess :-
    - alpha as a kunt. *and not angry a-hole alpha like you see so many PUA type people emulating. *nice guy alpha, kid really doesn't give a fcuk. *He's nice as hell to who ever is in front of him, always gives you the time of day, etc etc., but as soon as you're out of this kid's immediate attention, you're dead to him. *that is nice guy alpha, learn it you fcukn virgins.
    - the above means that he knows every person in the universe, including guys, increases social status, bam suddenly every girl wants to make sweet love to him down by the fiyah.

The end.
    There isn't skeptical hippo large enough.

Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000) Fabzulous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kingof_queens View Post
    This is so much fun. Catch a girl staring, she looks away, you maintain contact, she looks back to see if you're still looking but with a bitch shield face, you smile, BAM bitch shield is gone and she's smiling too. Makes my day everytime, lol.
    Haha, I thought only I did that .

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thaxceptional1 View Post
    let's be real though
    beauty comes from within
    attractiveness is subjective
    this thread is invalid.

There is only so much inner beauty can make up for. Say I am shallow if you want, but I would not waste my time with someone I don't find physically attractive. I can get to know them and figure out sooner or later if I like them enough for their "beauty within", but outer beauty will be the earlier hurdle. Attractiveness can be subjective, but most people can agree on what is attractive and what is not.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah tru. but i haven't seen anyone THAT ugly before. i mean ive seen a lot of fugly people, but some of them are nice and i see the beauty in them somehow. like one of my boys id consider fugly but i see his inner beauty (thus why he is my boy) and apparently girls do too cause his girl is cute. he's like a little boy at heart. looks seriosly are worthless besides for having sex or hooking up or eye candy.
    THERE IS NO REASON TO CREEP ON ONE GIRL YOU GUYS! If youre talking to 20, youre getting dates from 12-15, youre getting laid from 4-5! If you creep on ONE, youre getting ZERO dates, ZERO sex, and ZERO confidence/practice. **** that route.

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need looks+personality, if you lack the looks, make it up with personality. However obtaining both traits then your're solid all around.

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Attractiveness is subjective and this thread is invalid.

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you know if you're attractive? Look at your past and think about how many girls you gotten with. I've gotten with so many that I would never be able to count all of them. 100+ for sure. I'm not saying they were all 10/10s but they were good looking...but some of the bishes that I got with when I was really drunk - those were not the best lol

joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    someone here mentioned reading females... im awful at it always have been. took my entire senior year of highschool for me to find out most of the girls a year and 2 years younger than me wanted me lol. i only found this out bcause multiple ppl had to tell me. i may have good looks but ugly duckiling syndrome has really ****ed me mentally. the cliffs on my life are basically meet hot girl. fall in love with said girl. go on few dates. **** it up bc im clueless then get friendzoned

feels bad man

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    you know whats weird though is some 7-8.5/10 will find you attractive but others who are also the samehotnesswith not find you attractive.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    you know whats weird though is some 7-8.5/10 will find you attractive but others who are also the samehotnesswith not find you attractive.
    people have different taste bro. Ive been rejected by super ****ing ugly and fat chicks. but dated a 7/10 brazilian exchange student this year and my ****buddy is 6-7/10 right now.

i think 1-2/10 universally ugly
    3-7/10 some will find you attractive and some not. Higher up you are, the more that will find you attractive
    8-10/10 universally attractive.
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000) RocketPRopelled is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Steve707 View Post
    Go make an OKC of POF account and see if ugly chicks message you.
    lol
    Does this mean I am good looking?Chubbies be going crzy!!

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First you need to understand girls body language.

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Granrey View Post
    First you need to understand girls body language.
    please elaborate.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    -------------
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    please elaborate.
    They might be telling you that they like you. You just might not be noticing it or understanding it. So, if youdon'tknow the signals, you will never know.

Originally Posted by Granrey View Post
    They might be telling you that they like you. You just might not be noticing it or understanding it. So, if youdon'tknow the signals, you will never know.
    yeah i get that, i was wondering what the signals are.
    -------------

BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBrassBallz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bishes come at you

AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty easy,
    Walk into public place
    Guage womans reactions to you,
    AKA if they don't even notice you, or you feel like your invisible...you are probably not attractive (Or extremely attractive)
    If they stare at you, then look at their friends, then look back at you etc... Then you can probably safely say you are attractive.

or how about just look in a mirror and judge for yourself

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bottom line, talk to girls, approach them, if they give you the time of day, are very receptive then you are attractive. Attractive traits can derive not from physical appearance but can range from anything. It's all variable.

bump
    -------------

Location: Brummy, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AirWar View Post
    Pretty easy,
    Walk into public place
    AKA if they don't even notice you, or you feel like your invisible...you are probably not attractive (Or extremely attractive)
    If they stare at you, then look at their friends, then look back at you etc... Then you can probably safely say you are attractive.

But as i posted earlier, someone may not be that attractive but could look a bit 'odd' shall we say. So they'll receive the same looks. Especially for us tall people. I know i do the same to females, i'll stare because they look familiar, a bit weird, etc.

JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Crsk View Post
    But as i posted earlier, someone may not be that attractive but could look a bit 'odd' shall we say. So they'll receive the same looks. Especially for us tall people. I know i do the same to females, i'll stare because they look familiar, a bit weird, etc.
    The looks certainly are not the same. You just have to be able to discriminate between the two facial queues.

roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roronoa3000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AirWar View Post
    Pretty easy,
    Walk into public place

Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    *dead fckn true story:-

The end.
    You speak truth.

I know someone EXACTLY the same. One of my best guy friends.

Skinny.
    No education.
    HUGE social standing.
    I've never heard of/seen him get turned down by a girl - even girls that aren't usually "into that type".
    NEVER has to work to get a girl into bed.
    Yes he hooks up with our FHM models.
    Nicest guy ever to your face. Speaks bad about you behind your back and couldn't care less about you.
    Girls dump their BF's for him.
    Guys find him unattractive.
    Girls don't know why they're attracted to him.
    Not typical "alpha" guy.
    He's a slight ******* though - will hit on his best friends' girl just because he can and just because she won't say no.
    - Gives every girl the exact same lines and has this way of making you feel like you are the only one in the world.

I can only explain it by saying that "there's something about him..."
    Lame. I know, but that's what it is. He has that 'Je ne sais quoi'.

Let me find a picture of him...
    Last edited by Thora; 09-01-2011 at 11:45 AM.

It's status. It has little to do with the guy, it has everything to do with what other women think of the guy. Girls want to have the guy that girls what to have.

Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post
    It's status. It has little to do with the guy, it has everything to do with what other women think of the guy. Girls want to have the guy that girls what to have.
    Status? You think?
    I don't know... I can remember the first time I met him. At a friend's house, we spoke 1 on 1. Didn't know anything about him and I couldn't stop thinking about him.
    I think it's the way he comes across. The way he LOOKS at you - in a non weird way. He makes you feel like only you exist. He makes you feel insecure and shy no matter how confident you were until you met him.
    So much confidence.

I've heard another girl say "it feels like we were lovers in a past life." -.-
    Strange way to explain it but that's kind of it.

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thora View Post
    You speak truth.

I know someone EXACTLY the same. One of my best guy friends.

Skinny.
    No education.
    HUGE social standing.
    I've never heard of/seen him get turned down by a girl - even girls that aren't usually "into that type".
    NEVER has to work to get a girl into bed.
    Yes he hooks up with our FHM models.
    Nicest guy ever to your face. Speaks bad about you behind your back and couldn't care less about you.
    Girls dump their BF's for him.
    Guys find him unattractive.
    Girls don't know why they're attracted to him.
    Not typical "alpha" guy.
    He's a slight ******* though - will hit on his best friends' girl just because he can and just because she won't say no.
    - Gives every girl the exact same lines and has this way of making you feel like you are the only one in the world.

I can only explain it by saying that "there's something about him..."
    Lame. I know, but that's what it is. He has that 'Je ne sais quoi'.

Let me find a picture of him...
    You have a crush on him so you're massively overrating his characteristics. How do you know he "NEVER" has to work to get a girl into bed? Yeah... you don't.
    brazilian crew [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

A man chooses, a slave obeys

Originally Posted by Thora View Post
    Status? You think?
    I don't know... I can remember the first time I met him. At a friend's house, we spoke 1 on 1. Didn't know anything about him and I couldn't stop thinking about him.
    I think it's the way he comes across. The way he LOOKS at you - in a non weird way. He makes you feel like only you exist. He makes you feel insecure and shy no matter how confident you were until you met him.
    So much confidence.

I've heard another girl say "it feels like we were lovers in a past life." -.-
    Strange way to explain it but that's kind of it.
    Okay, now I get it.

Let me guess, he has bedroom eyes? His gaze is piercing, right? It's not so much that he's looking at you, but looking into you? A look so intense that it's intimidating enough for you to question yourself, and to draw you in, but not so intense that it scares you away?

I love doing that.

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post
    Okay, now I get it.

Let me guess, he has bedroom eyes? His gaze is piercing, right? It's not so much that he's looking at you, but looking into you? A look so intense that it's intimidating enough for you to question yourself, and to draw you in, but not so intense that it scares you away?

I love doing that.
    notsureifsrs

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast