Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    most obvious if you get approached by females.

any hot bishes that have a crush on you that you know?(while you don't really know eachother)

if a hot bish wants to have sex with you when you are socially awkward then you are handsome

do chicks touch you (i had a hot bish touch my delts often when we were working on a group task first year of uni, or a bish that comes to you for cuddling?)

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hmzone View Post
    I don't know if you're really bad looking but looking at your avi you really have a chubby face. Get your bf% down to 6-8 and you'll see major improvments.
    lol i have a thread full of pics of myself on one of the first two pages on here. pretty far below average. the chubby face has some to do with it, but seems like staying between 6-8 percent bf year round just to have an average looking face just isnt worth it. the amount of work and sacrifice for that lol. probably less than 1 percent of people on this bodybuilding site even bother staying that lean year round
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Abjaar View Post

any hot bishes that have a crush on you that you know?(while you don't really know eachother)

if a hot bish wants to have sex with you when you are socially awkward then you are handsome

do chicks touch you (i had a hot bish touch my delts often when we were working on a group task first year of uni, or a bish that comes to you for cuddling?)
    Actually, if women feel confortable coming up to you and touching you, it's more likely that you're just average looking. If you're good looking, women act like bears, they're more afraid of you.

stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Abjaar View Post

lol no

if girls are comfortable around u and approach easily, ur average.

if they are intimidated, urdoinitright.

SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Django View Post
    -I look in the mirror and think "****'n eh!"
    -Girls check me out at the gym constantly. Like ad nauseam.
    -People tell me I'm handsome (no not just my parents, lol).
    -I've been called Adonis.
    -I've never been rejected.
    -I get more respect in customer service environments.

Being white knighted by a girl on my bodyspace, lol.

Edit: Some girls give you this standoffish bull**** if you're handsome and muscular. It's like a defense mechanism or they assume you have a big ego. It's easy to break down the bitch shield if you're witty and smile though.
    This is true, I noticed the other day at the checkout in the supermarket some idiot was trying to be all funny and the customer service woman loved him, I thought what a DHICK but when I went she said*passionately*'See you later precious' she was fat and ugly, but had it been some stinky smelly person doing the same she'd have turned her nose up at him,*appearance is a lot in todays society.

Personally i go out of my way to make the less aesthetically gifted feel good, everyone is is human and we all SHHIT the same stuff, so why should the good looking get more respect*

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    lol i have a thread full of pics of myself on one of the first two pages on here. pretty far below average. the chubby face has some to do with it, but seems like staying between 6-8 percent bf year round just to have an average looking face just isnt worth it. the amount of work and sacrifice for that lol. probably less than 1 percent of people on this bodybuilding site even bother staying that lean year round
    True but i guess about 10% isn't that impossible is it? have you ever been under 9% btw? It completely changes your face. I'm currectly on a bulk and it's definitely hurting my looks abit.

stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyMass View Post
    This is true, I noticed the other day at the checkout in the supermarket some idiot was trying to be all funny and the customer service woman loved him, I thought what a DHICK but when I went she said*passionately*'See you later precious' she was fat and ugly, but had it been some stinky smelly person doing the same she'd have turned her nose up at him,*appearance is a lot in todays society.

Personally i go out of my way to make the less aesthetically gifted feel good, everyone is is human and we all SHHIT the same stuff, so why should the good looking get more respect*
    hot girls don't poop.

they sweat it out and its like rose water.

fact.

that's why their hair smells so pretty.

SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post
    Actually, if women feel confortable coming up to you and touching you, it's more likely that you're just average looking. If you're good looking, women act like bears, they're more afraid of you.
    I don't know to be honest, I think it's more the other way around, if a girl is comfortable touching you and does it, then it means your in their, if she never touches you it means she's not comfortable with you and there is no chemistry.

It's all about eye contact, does she text back, does she agree to meet, does she put a kiss at the end

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i get girls looking at me then looking away all the time, but I think thats bs about them checking out hot dudes like that, if I was hot they'd smile, not look away

Looks aren't everything, however looks and personality is everything. Personality and no looks is still better than vice versa.

Ugly dudes with personality can and will always get hot girls, fact is girls aren't visually attracted to men as men are to women, but they do like attractive men. An ugly dude who's a jerk won't ever get laid, but if the ugly dude is fun, try's his best, makes her feel good, then he's in their, this is due to the fact he's suggesting to the woman he's comfortable, he's saying it's ok to not be perfect, and he is a better role model for their possible future children, given that there is no idea how the kids will come out, disabilities etc, a vain perfect looking guy appears less likely to deal with disadvantaged offspring, however a dude who's connected to the world will be happier in a relationship be he's secure.

Though it's always essential that for every man to become eligible, he must groom, dress, socialize, work etc appropriately.
    But just looking good isn't enough to be attractive to a girl unfortunately, despite what the media portrays, it's false, the sooner you realize it, the sooner you can get laid with good chicks

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Generally, look at the girl's you've dated or "messed around with."
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    Generally, look at the girl's you've dated or "messed around with."
    plenty of good looking guys bang nasties because they dont have teh confidence or drive/game to go after more attractive girls
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    i get girls looking at me then looking away all the time, but I think thats bs about them checking out hot dudes like that, if I was hot they'd smile, not look away
    looking down is different then looking away

Looks aren't everything, however looks and personality is everything. Personality and no looks is still better than vice versa.

Ugly dudes with personality can and will always get hot girls, fact is girls aren't visually attracted to men as men are to women, but they do like attractive men. An ugly dude who's a jerk won't ever get laid, but if the ugly dude is fun, try's his best, makes her feel good, then he's in their, this is due to the fact he's suggesting to the woman he's comfortable, he's saying it's ok to not be perfect, and he is a better role model for their possible future children, given that there is no idea how the kids will come out, disabilities etc, a vain perfect looking guy appears less likely to deal with disadvantaged offspring, however a dude who's connected to the world will be happier in a relationship be he's secure.

Though it's always essential that for every man to become eligible, he must groom, dress, socialize, work etc appropriately.
    But just looking good isn't enough to be attractive to a girl unfortunately, despite what the media portrays, it's false, the sooner you realize it, the sooner you can get laid with good chicks
    lol no

girls are bull****ters when it comes to this. just because u think a girl is hot doesn't mean she thinks the same. They'd rather be around ugly guys because they feel less insecure and then pin it on "he has a good personality". its a cover up. I know a guy with an awesome personality and looks, but girls can't be around him without shutting down. its a double edged sword cause u think u have it but the same time they're intimidated by it. and even if they like the attractive guy, they'd rather be with the ugly guy and make an excuse to cover up the fact that they're insecure with "he has a better personality" even if its not true at all.

female logic, bending the truth and convincing themselves of it since the book of genesis.

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know to be honest, I think it's more the other way around, if a girl is comfortable touching you and does it, then it means your in their, if she never touches you it means she's not comfortable with you and there is no chemistry.

It's all about eye contact, does she text back, does she agree to meet, does she put a kiss at the end
    Having chemistry with a girl doesn't mean you're good looking.

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've thought about this, and IMO, looks aren't just based on actual looks. You need to be "special" in some way in order to negate your negative features and highlight your good features. Me for instance, I am a shorter dude, but when I've been out to clubs and stuff, I often get called "cute" etc and other times "hot" while making out with chicks, etc. IMO, I am probably a solid 8/10 in the face, but with a good haircut, good clothing that fits my build, and my physique, I think it makes up for my shorter height along with whatever other deficiences I might have. That makes me stand out than most other dudes. My point is, that you could be an ugly dude, but if you stand out in some way, such as being famous, athlete, bodybuilder, or just have something interesting going for you that no one else has around, then most people will look past your looks and find you "attractive."

This is probably the reason why you see alot of 8/10 girls with 5-6/10 dudes in college who are skinny as fck and just not great looking to most. The reason is because they have good personalities and are probably really funny, so their attractiveness is boosted a couple of points because of that.
    Last edited by Clean; 08-04-2011 at 08:21 PM.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alivedog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stopbnngmekthx View Post
    lol no

if girls are comfortable around u and approach easily, ur average.

if they are intimidated, urdoinitright.

been talking to this bish for three weeks and going on third date tomorrow.... bish still tells me she's nervous around me.

hells yes brutha
    Mechanical Engineer in the making.

My comma key is broken so I use .. instead of commas.

Obtaining Greek God Bod! Mr.Zuka's Avatar
    Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post
    Bullshiit. ONLY hot older women (milfs/cougars) will do this. Younger chicks will act the way as described above.
    NPC Athlete
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2012
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC State Championships 2013
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2013
    5th place in Mr. Wilmington, NC 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique NC Muscle Heat Championships 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2014
    5th place in Men's Physique Elite Muscle Classic 2014
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC Charlotte Cup 2015

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT self delusion at a maximum scale
    *** RB***

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    age levels= different situations. I see young ladies like 18-23 checking me out and they just kinda look and get all squirmish like...the older ones stare and look like they want to do something or start something, so age levels are going to give diff outcomes. I date a young lady and its more sexual, older ones is a combination of both.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look in a mirror. I'm sure you know what a goodlooking male looks like (strong jaw, symmetrical face etc). See how close you fit.

However if you are actually good looking you will already know unless you are completely useless at reading females. You would have probably been told by girls before, and you would notice them giving you attention. Stuff like Looking at you lots, looking at you with a 'hungry' look (hard to describe), making eye contact then looking down and blushing/smiling, making eye contact then running eyes over your body and making eye contact again and smiling.

Its especially easy when you're young because young girls are much easier to read and do dumb crap like giggling all the time and getting their friends to ask you out.

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get looks all the time but they look away as soon as they see me look at them. I've been flaked on probably 80% of my dates. I rarely get approached by a girl but a lot of chicks initiate contact with me. When I was younger and fat, I was told I was ugly. When I started getting into shape, I've been told I was hot. To be honest, I don't know where I stand on the looks department. When I look in the mirror I like what I see but I'm not photogenic and take **** pictures. But away from that, I don't care too much about my looks.

So, I don't know.

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xacimo View Post
    Look in a mirror. I'm sure you know what a goodlooking male looks like (strong jaw, symmetrical face etc). See how close you fit.

However if you are actually good looking you will already know unless you are completely useless at reading females. You would have probably been told by girls before, and you would notice them giving you attention. Stuff like Looking at you lots, looking at you with a 'hungry' look (hard to describe), making eye contact then looking down and blushing/smiling, making eye contact then running eyes over your body and making eye contact again and smiling.

Its especially easy when you're young because young girls are much easier to read and do dumb crap like giggling all the time and getting their friends to ask you out.
    yeah i get attention and stuff sometimes, its just not like every girl. So idk.... i feel like i get looks but i just assume they are looking at me for some other reason..
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Obtaining Greek God Bod! Mr.Zuka's Avatar
    Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    yeah i get attention and stuff sometimes, its just not like every girl. So idk.... i feel like i get looks but i just assume they are looking at me for some other reason..
    i assume the same thing.
    NPC Athlete
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2012
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC State Championships 2013
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2013
    5th place in Mr. Wilmington, NC 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique NC Muscle Heat Championships 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2014
    5th place in Men's Physique Elite Muscle Classic 2014
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC Charlotte Cup 2015

asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ABJ View Post
    I use a mirror.

Srs though, do girls come up to you and say Hi alot? Do you ever catch them staring with anything besides disgust on their faces? Or just find an honest girl who is a stranger to you and ask.
    I know I'm not ugly by any means. Girls stare a lot, but always look away when I look at them, no girl has ever approached me

wtf lol

kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvN03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if 16 year olds stare at me, and Im 19 almost 20... should I take that as I'm good looking?*

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make a beautifulpeople.com account. For example, I made one and got 52 positive votes but got voted out (first time with a not so good pic was like 21 positives only). Therefore I know that the majority of people think I am ugly. If you get voted in, it means you are pretty damn good looking.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The last minute or so of this helps me justify not looking at many females as equals. Yeah, it was expected, but still shows them for what they are....ho's.

☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    picture won't tell if your ugly or not, there are so many variables in taking photos like the angle, your facial expression, if u smile or not, if a camera can even capture your true color, does the camera notice your best features...so i wouldn't go with a pic. even tho with my online pics i get told im pretty good looking, but if i stand in a mirror (no homo) i can honestly say (to myself) that i am very very gorgeous. and some girls see what i see, and some don't.

thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asianguyyo View Post
    I know I'm not ugly by any means. Girls stare a lot, but always look away when I look at them, no girl has ever approached me

wtf lol
    well i stare at people and think nothing of them...don't let it fool u man. i was fooled by a girl like that and she didn't like me when i confronted her. but there was one girl who i caught lookn then i look back n she hesitated n looked back again and i could tell she thought i was attractive. funny thing is i ****ed up everything with this girl, she thinks im a total weirdo, and she was probably the best thing i could of had in my life if i played it cool. but nope, im stuck on a ****in computer talking to *******s on a bodybuilding forum about "how do i know im good looking?"...i ****in hate myself.