Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    🏈 Dallas Cowboys 🏈 datderelowtes's Avatar
    datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000)

Share your cheating stories.

read an old post and it got me intrigued. u got any?

you guys have no idea how much women cheat..

i should make a thread about the camping trip i just went on.

all the girls there went and met guys on the beach, fuked them every night, and they even seemed like nice girls.

each having a serious relationship, the girls told the boys not even 1 guy was going camping with them it was all women. bull **** me and 2 friends (guys) went.

it made me sick to sit there and watch the BF call her on her cell and listen to her say she is just hangin out with her GF's, hang up, then say 'ive gotta go shave my legs cause im fukin that guy we met tonight @ his beach house!" all happy and ****.
    Rep das it mane posts on sight

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

🏈 Dallas Cowboys 🏈 datderelowtes's Avatar
    datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did not watch
    Rep das it mane posts on sight

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I stuck 4 500 dollar bills under the couch before we dolled out the money for the monopoly game. My grandpa saw me pull it out just got up and left. NC on the spot never looked at me the same again.

VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gf of 4 years went on a trip in Europe for 1 month with her friend

ended up ****ing some Frenchie, queer cum guzzling looking *******
    found out, cried like a b1tch and dumped her

let that be a lesson: never let your gf travel alone srs

fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We broke up and she started dating one guy. My "friend" who hung out with her later told me she was hooking up with guys while I was at work on the weekends. More pissed about my former friend not tell me until after and then continuing to hang out with her.
    IC XC NIKA
    Eastern Orthodox Crew

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's that one miscer who's girl set him up bad. She invited him to a party where his arch nemesis was and he lead her to a room where she was getting pounded out by his other enemies and she just laughed at him. I think some of his friends were in on it.

The whole story though is a really huge rabbit hole of depravity. It was very vivid

StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000) StirredUser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was dating this girl for 5 months. One day she slips up and says "my boyfriend blah blah blah"...as in not me. I'm like u wot...turns out, the entire time she had been in a 2 year long relationship with someone else and never told me.
    * penetrates without foreplay so it's tighter crew *

ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItFitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This stuff is just unbelievable. Are women really this evil?

I remember this one time I was serving this girl at my old job (restaurant type place), and she was all over me. Even my autistic mind could tell that she was desperate for my dik. I though she was going to pull my pants down and start sucking my cawk right there in the store. Of course I went full beta and didn't ask for her number or anything, but I had her name. It was on the credit card slip she signed.

I looked her up on ******** later that night. Turns out she was engaged. And she had a ton of religious stuff on her wall. Like bible verses and shared posts about Jesus and stuff. Fuking lol.

onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onequestion123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't have any cheating stories since I never had a girlfriend.

Someone help me.

Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It usually begins when they cancel plans or don't make plans with you to hang out with a "friend". And normally you wouldn't even know what happened except for the text that pops up while her phone is on your charger "when can I get you off again"?

Or...she goes back to her city for Christmas holidays and lo and behold, has a one night stand there while her boyfriend is back home.

I have many stories, but regardless of all the liberal BS and "insecurity" shaming, if you date a sloot who has had all kinds of novel experiences, big dinks and alphas there's a good chance she will cheat at some point in a LTR.

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StirredUser View Post
    Was dating this girl for 5 months. One day she slips up and says "my boyfriend blah blah blah"...as in not me. I'm like u wot...turns out, the entire time she had been in a 2 year long relationship with someone else and never told me.

A lot better being the other guy than it is to be the cucked boyfriend.

Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never had a gf so im good but my friend went through a "on a break" phase with his ex... they dated for like 1-2 years, went on like a 2 week break. turns out she fuked 2 of his friends during the break. same social circle, that cuck is still friends with them to this day.

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cadet4life View Post
    never had a gf so im good but my friend went through a "on a break" phase with his ex... they dated for like 1-2 years, went on like a 2 week break. turns out she fuked 2 of his friends during the break. same social circle, that cuck is still friends with them to this day.

Are they still together? What a mess.

tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With my girlfriend at the time of 2 years me and some buddies every weekend use to go the clubs downtown. For some reason I always thought they wanted my gf but just brushed it off. So anyways like every weekend we'd all pre game at their house, the same 7 guys. This weekend was different one of my friends who was from out of the state brought a girl they all went to high school with. (I went to a different HS then all of them). So anyways she's a short blonde polish chick who was wearing a short ass skirt and had pig tails. She was hot as **** and even hotter wearing all that ****. So anyways my buddies get me hammered ordering me shots and then I decide I want to dance/grind with hot polish blonde chick.

After me drunkin' dancing we start making out 10 minutes later we go up to the roof top bar where no one was (November in Colorado) it's an open floor plan with a fireplace but the club was empty as fuk already. Start making out again and see a couch in the back corner and start going at it. I didn't finish or anything because I'm drunk and freezing my ass off. We think no one was up there but the bartender was up there cleaning up the bar and apparently watched us. He laughed and gave us a free shot. <srs>

We walk downstairs and by the end of the nigh my "friends" already called my gf to let her know what happened. We break up 3 days later after I eventually confessed. She was an awesome girlfriend and I felt somewhat bad. I talked to the chick for a few weeks after and she was married but starting the divorce process.

Cliffs: Cheated on gf with hotter chick that was a setup from his friends to get closer to OPS gf.
    Drunk at 3am on a Thursday crew.

Say something nice in my CP get something nice back ;)

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not all of these include cheating... some are just generally slooty stories that shocked me over the years.

-Walked in on my girl cheating on me with another guy... decided to stop in and "surprise her". Literally kept it cool told him to have fun dating a whore and booked. Went downstairs and called my mom... made me feel 100 times better.

-Found out girl I was dating had a husband. I was her sideline boyfriend.

-I was a stripper in college and have seen adultery to levels that would even shock the misc... it made me jaded for years and is something I recently moved past. One of my favorites include a friend of mine getting a BJ from the bride to be, her mother, and her grandmother all in the same night.

-Co-worker of mine got gangbanged by 5 dudes at a party before midnight.

-It wasn't cheating... but I asked a girl I was dating not so long ago about her craziest sexual experience. Found out she loved getting mandingo partied on the regular.

-Girl broke things off with me to "explore herself"... ended up literally ****ing the entire New York Knicks (minor league or whatever the B-ball equivalent is)... got the clap. Came back to me apologizing wanting to get back together. I laugh and NC'd her. We ended up becoming good friends though... but I'd be crazy to stick my dick in that again.

-A female friend of mine dropped a dude's pants in the middle of a club and started sucking his Johnson literally in front of the ENTIRE dance floor.

-(this is my exs neighbor) Girl has anorexia... gets wasted, gets banged on a counter top, and ****s herself in front of entire party (she was abusing laxatives). Her father shows up and she literally runs away from him and takes off down the street yelling "daddy's little girl is daddy's little whore". (I decided not to come out that night.. go figure)

travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually cheat one or two days a week... my last time I kinda went on a binge.. I tore into some ribs and pizza.. later I had donuts and a milkshake.. then right before bed I had popcorn... brb bloated all to hell.. it's ok every now and then, but I try not to do it much. I feel terrible when I cheat
    Bulldog Hard Nut

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VaiKing View Post
    gf of 4 years went on a trip in Europe for 1 month with her friend

ended up ****ing some Frenchie, queer cum guzzling looking *******
    found out, cried like a b1tch and dumped her

let that be a lesson: never let your gf travel alone srs
    What was her reaction? Did she try to blame you?

Originally Posted by travis976 View Post
    I usually cheat one or two days a week... my last time I kinda went on a binge.. I tore into some ribs and pizza.. later I had donuts and a milkshake.. then right before bed I had popcorn... brb bloated all to hell.. it's ok every now and then, but I try not to do it much. I feel terrible when I cheat
    Better than that fatass miscer who ate an entire Cheesecake in one setting.
    Last edited by brrealtea; 11-14-2016 at 09:01 PM.
    Survivor crew.

Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by therealistwat View Post
    There's that one miscer who's girl set him up bad. She invited him to a party where his arch nemesis was and he lead her to a room where she was getting pounded out by his other enemies and she just laughed at him. I think some of his friends were in on it.

The whole story though is a really huge rabbit hole of depravity. It was very vivid
    I remember that thread. Depressing af thread
    See you tomorrow

Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pterodactyl314 View Post
    I remember that thread. Depressing af thread
    so unaware right now.

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    srs story is srs.

years ago with ex gf, we had been dating for 5 year and its been rocky. she was an awesome gf sexually, like down for anything, but we fought all the time... anyways, she was "bisexual" and we already fooled around with other girls (namely her best friend, which is ultimately why we broke up).... anyways we would go clubbing all the time together, one night we meet these group of girls, all hang out, was a good night.. they all wanted to hang out and party again so we swapped numbers.. this one girl who was there started txting me, we chatted on and off for awhile... few months later i got out with the boys for a night, and that girl txts me and asks what im up too, find out shes at another club and when the night dies down i part from my buddies and go meet up. we end up at an after hours and we end up doing E. didnt take long for us to leave and go bang in the back of my car. i didnt feel that bad like i said coz things were rocky with my gf.. we ended up meeting a few more time and hooking up at her place, gf was none the wiser. i come to find this chick is a freak and also into girls.. so obvsly my plan is to set them up together. i talk with the other girl and we make a game plan how to execute this, shes super down. the plan is to go out and "randomly" bump into her when im with my gf, and go from there. so the next time we go out is actually on my bday, we all go downtown with my buddies and a few others, later i decide to hit up the afterhours with my gf. we go and of of course meet up with new girl "accidentally" and things go great. didnt take long before they were making out.. ended up back at her place and ended up having a 3way with the girl i was cheating with LOLOLOLOLOL i had to act like i was so surprised by all this. a month later we broke up, as predicted... to this day she has no idea. that was 7 years ago, still the most fun gf ive ever had, too bad she had other flaws..

inb4 this happened.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ex gf ended up at a guys house on july 4th and lied to me telling me she was still at work

thank god I was able to track her phone and caught her ass lying

Basically a woman who likes to go out will end up slooting, lets be real you know many guys are going to hit on her?

And I'm sure the story OP posted happens ALL THE TIME.. srs
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was 17 turning 18 I decided like a dirty dog that it would be okay to make out with this girl I met on a boat because the moment was right, despite having a girlfriend. GF found out, got really pissed at me, we broke up for a bit, but got back together. She was still kind of mad, and I felt really guilty. She said how would I like it if she got me back, and kissed someone else. I said okay if it would make us even.

So a guy she knew that was in the Army, but on leave and would be home for two day, she said she was going to let him come over. I thought her parents were home so I didn't worry. I figured she would kiss him, anxiety went up, but figured that was it. No, parents weren't home, they went into the Jacuzzi where when the kissed, he pulled her bikini to the side and entered her, ended up screwing her on a lawnchair in the back yard, then on the couch, finally in the bedroom where he smashed her like all getout. Funny thing is that her mom busted on her. When I came over, her mom asked her right in front of me "why was Lewis here, and why were you two in your bedroom" and her father chimed in and said "I don't think he needs to come over here any more, he's going to start trouble". So, I knew something was deeper. So she took me downstairs and told me about it. She said she had to one-up on my makeout, which I kind of understand, and she felt it would be best with a guy she had been with before, and that would only be here a few days. I called it even but was pissed. At the same time, it turned me on. So I'm pissed off, jealous, and horny at the same time. I gave her the hardest hate-fuk I could ever give someone.

So we were together about another year after that, and the score seemed even. Until one day she found out her dad had an affair, and totally rocked her bad. She ended the relationship because there was cheating in our relationship and she worried that the damage would haunt us 20 years later, because her father had cheated on her mother 20 years before that. Our relationship was going great otherwise, and I'll tell you, it took me a long time to get over that one.

Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    When I was 17 turning 18 I decided like a dirty dog that it would be okay to make out with this girl I met on a boat because the moment was right, despite having a girlfriend. GF found out, got really pissed at me, we broke up for a bit, but got back together. She was still kind of mad, and I felt really guilty. She said how would I like it if she got me back, and kissed someone else. I said okay if it would make us even.

So a guy she knew that was in the Army, but on leave and would be home for two day, she said she was going to let him come over. I thought her parents were home so I didn't worry. I figured she would kiss him, anxiety went up, but figured that was it. No, parents weren't home, they went into the Jacuzzi where when the kissed, he pulled her bikini to the side and entered her, ended up screwing her on a lawnchair in the back yard, then on the couch, finally in the bedroom where he smashed her like all getout. Funny thing is that her mom busted on her. When I came over, her mom asked her right in front of me "why was Lewis here, and why were you two in your bedroom" and her father chimed in and said "I don't think he needs to come over here any more, he's going to start trouble". So, I knew something was deeper. So she took me downstairs and told me about it. She said she had to one-up on my makeout, which I kind of understand, and she felt it would be best with a guy she had been with before, and that would only be here a few days. I called it even but was pissed. At the same time, it turned me on. So I'm pissed off, jealous, and horny at the same time. I gave her the hardest hate-fuk I could ever give someone.

So we were together about another year after that, and the score seemed even. Until one day she found out her dad had an affair, and totally rocked her bad. She ended the relationship because there was cheating in our relationship and she worried that the damage would haunt us 20 years later, because her father had cheated on her mother 20 years before that. Our relationship was going great otherwise, and I'll tell you, it took me a long time to get over that one.
    We both know who busted on her.

Wait Wut? you cannot be srs, this guy smashed your GF 3 times and you call that even.

are you one of those that likes to watch his wife get smashed while you sit in the corner...

CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Look over here kids! A real life cuckold!
    One day scientists are going to kill us all.

Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lost my virginity when my friend's gf openly cheated on him with me to piss him off

He turned into a total douche so I don't feel bad about it

lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - a couple months ago i was out clubbing in my hometown
    - spot my mates girl dancing with some guy
    - just as i spot them they start making out
    - she doesnt see me
    - she disappears and i dont see her for a few hours
    - im outside the club with some girl and the cheater comes up to me
    her: lced how are you, want to share a cab home since we live closeby
    me: not going anywhere with you, i saw you with that guy in there
    her: lced i didn't do anything (starts tearing up)
    me: dont lie to me
    her: please i didn't do anything i promise
    me: lie to me one more time and i'll call him right now and tell him
    her: okay okay but its his fault, he left me in town, what kind of boyfriend leaves his gf in town
    me: you dont get to fuk around and then try blame it on him
    her: please, you'll ruin us if you tell him, please dont tell him
    me: okay, the only way i wont tell him is if you say sorry and say it was 100% your fault
    her: im so sorry, i made a mistake, it was 100% my fault i shouldn't have done it
    me: i just wanted to hear you say it, im still gonna tell him
    - she starts bawling her eyes out while her mates tell me what a dick i am
    - i just laugh in their faces and jump in a cab with my girl
    **Fap to my own reflection crew**
    **Heavenly blessed aesthetics crew**
    **Kisses the mirror every night before bed crew**
    **Spend more time looking at reflection than lifting while at the gym crew**
    **Would marry myself if i could clone myself crew**
    **Humble crew**

Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A REAL LIFE CUCK STORY
    Wtf brah this cuck chit is not meant to be real life. Taking these memes too srs. Cucked since 17 fml.

Originally Posted by lced View Post
    CLUBBING SLOOT STORY
    Would have got her to say she would zuk my dink for my silence. Then say nah and tell my bro to see the look on her face.

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - she doesnt see me
    her: okay okay but its his fault, he left me in town, what kind of boyfriend leaves his gf in town
    me: okay, the only way i wont tell him is if you say sorry and say it was 100% your fault
    her: im so sorry, i made a mistake, it was 100% my fault i shouldn't have done it
    lmao
    Survivor crew.

ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500) ChristopherW93 is not very helpful. (-500)
    - she doesnt see me
    when she asked to get a cab you should have Fukd her